Nether Reset

NinjaStar5559

PATRON+
NinjaStar5559
NinjaStar5559
Patron+
Ratings
The people of Skyblock have been asking for a Nether reset but there has been none. We ask for one because it brings valuables. Blaze spawners, Netherstalk, ghasts and glowstone. some people with /fly may find it easy to acquire these things but this is for those who can not fly. Ghasts are basically extinct in the current nether, there are no blaze spawners and glowstone is quite rare to come across. This Nether reset would mean alot, we would be grateful for it and stop asking,for awhile at least.

Ratings
I have heard that the Nether is supposed to reset every now and then, But it has not been reset for a very long time. Lots of players have requested it to be reset so I bet it will be on their to do list.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
I find this ridiculous, The nether is supposed to be reset everymonth and here it's been, half a damn year? Dacon should try to find a way to get the nether to set automatically at the beginning of every month at a certain time.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Also, When a new member joins and they ask "Is there a way to get to the nether?" and they figure out how to get there and goes off for 10s of thousands of blocks and theres nothing, in my opinion, makes us look bad bc it's like we aren't keeping up on the important things and they may leave.

NoHacks23451

Donator+
Ratings
8 1
oh

Ratings
Does anyone know when the nether will reset? I've explored to the edge a couple times and everything was looted. Flying is such a valuable asset in the nether; vips don't have to worry about lava and can get to all the blaze spawners early...