1,315 43

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I want to know if there's gonna be the reset vault...
There likely always will be during resets - think players would just be extremely unhappy about it if there weren’t.

A405749C-C366-480C-B364-CDEFA4F0AA0D.jpeg

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I have no idea why Aether and Atlas are releasing at the same time... that’s just basically forcing a player to pick one or the other if they want any leaderboards.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I have no idea why Aether and Atlas are releasing at the same time... that’s just basically forcing a player to pick one or the other if they want any leaderboards.
It makes it easier for updates. Plus, Atlas was released to devide the playerbase since Aether was overpopulated. Maybe now, it can actually achieve that.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
It makes it easier for updates. Plus, Atlas was released to devide the playerbase since Aether was overpopulated. Maybe now, it can actually achieve that.
The main reason, in my opinion (I have no facts to back this up), Atlas lacked in playerbase was because of the plethora of bugs and glitches from release up until even now. Atlas was completely rushed, and if there was any testing it must have equated to 1 hours worth as SO many bugs were discovered within the first hour, some of which still exist to my understanding. And seeing as the release of Season 3 is going to be so soon, I feel like the same exact thing could potentially happen. One of Manacube’s biggest problems is a lack of thorough beta testing, and so many issues could be prevented if Manacube acually did have extensive beta testing. At the release of Factions season 2, the world wasn’t even fully loaded in, causing massive lag and server issues as players rushed to get to the corners of the world (which are very valuable in factions) first. If they released a beta tester tag for 10 dollars on the store, which would allow you to beta test and keep a “beta tester” tag for the next season, so many issues could be discovered before release AND it would provide monetary gain for Manacube. Or we could just twiddle our thumbs as basic essential functions like autosell don’t work. But that’s just my two cents, which will be lost in all of the “oMG hyPe!!!!!” of this forum post.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
The main reason, in my opinion (I have no facts to back this up), Atlas lacked in playerbase was because of the plethora of bugs and glitches from release up until even now. Atlas was completely rushed, and if there was any testing it must have equated to 1 hours worth as SO many bugs were discovered within the first hour, some of which still exist to my understanding. And seeing as the release of Season 3 is going to be so soon, I feel like the same exact thing could potentially happen. One of Manacube’s biggest problems is a lack of thorough beta testing, and so many issues could be prevented if Manacube acually did have extensive beta testing. At the release of Factions season 2, the world wasn’t even fully loaded in, causing massive lag and server issues as players rushed to get to the corners of the world (which are very valuable in factions) first. If they released a beta tester tag for 10 dollars on the store, which would allow you to beta test and keep a “beta tester” tag for the next season, so many issues could be discovered before release AND it would provide monetary gain for Manacube. Or we could just twiddle our thumbs as basic essential functions like autosell don’t work. But that’s just my two cents, which will be lost in all of the “oMG hyPe!!!!!” of this forum post.
I understand your point. After all, who likes bugs and issues? Atlas and Aether being released together on the same terms would mean they will have the same issues most likely. So, they would be fixed together. This would prevent issues to remain on Atlas while Aether is way ahead. Issues will always be part of any game, no matter how much it gets tested. Even console games of big companies like Activision or EA have bugs and issues. All I can say for sure is that we, as in Olympus players and staff (in this case), will report these when issues occur! I hope we can all enjoy this new and exciting season. You must admit that there are some exciting new things being unleashed on Olympus. I hope to see you too amongst the many new and old players it will bring to the ancient Greek prison to enjoy and discover everything!!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Mining Level Cap is now 120. Click Here for EXP Table
This click here isn't working for me. Anyone else?
And what happens if I was to be on top and eligible for reward payouts but didn't or couldn't accept? Would it pass on to the next in line?
Thank,
SSM

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
This click here isn't working for me. Anyone else?
And what happens if I was to be on top and eligible for reward payouts but didn't or couldn't accept? Would it pass on to the next in line?
Thank,
SSM
Hey! Thanks for reporting this, I’ll pass this on to Dacon and let him know.

Also, I’d imagine you’d be given a fair amount of time to respond if you were to be one of the winners of the payouts - just keep an eye out if you know you’re on the leaderboards, and try to get in contact as soon as possible - even through support tickets, DMs etc.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Also, I’d imagine you’d be given a fair amount of time to respond if you were to be one of the winners of the payouts - just keep an eye out if you know you’re on the leaderboards, and try to get in contact as soon as possible - even through support tickets, DMs etc.
What about if I wasn't able to accept it? You see, my dad doesn't like me playing Minecraft in the first place, so I'm not too sure he'll be happy if I was to say they're giving me stuff. Would it just be passed on to the next in line?

Thanks!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
What about if I wasn't able to accept it? You see, my dad doesn't like me playing Minecraft in the first place, so I'm not too sure he'll be happy if I was to say they're giving me stuff. Would it just be passed on to the next in line?
Right, I can totally understand your parents’ concern with that, and the fear of it potentially being a scam/unsafe. What I’d advise you to do, is explain to your parents that none of your private and confidential information will be required at all - if they’re still unhappy with the idea, that’s totally fine, and I’d reach out to a member of staff or Dacon himself (either through support tickets, or conversations on the forums) just to inform him of the situation, so he can make a judgement call on what to do next.

I’m sorry to hear that’s the case; however I do hope you understand your parents’ concerns come from a good place, and they are looking out for you. Happy holidays!

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
OLYCUBE

I’m so glad to have been apart of not only season 1, but season 2. Now, I’ll gladly be apart of season 3 as well. I’m excited to see everyone else there, as well as any new players.

Here’s to the new year as well as the new season.

Once again, #OLYCUBE. Can’t stress that word enough ;)

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I understand your point. After all, who likes bugs and issues? Atlas and Aether being released together on the same terms would mean they will have the same issues most likely. So, they would be fixed together. This would prevent issues to remain on Atlas while Aether is way ahead. Issues will always be part of any game, no matter how much it gets tested. Even console games of big companies like Activision or EA have bugs and issues. All I can say for sure is that we, as in Olympus players and staff (in this case), will report these when issues occur! I hope we can all enjoy this new and exciting season. You must admit that there are some exciting new things being unleashed on Olympus. I hope to see you too amongst the many new and old players it will bring to the ancient Greek prison to enjoy and discover everything!!
I definitely agree that the new season is going to be a ton of fun, and so far I've been excited for all of the new additions, and haven't really seen any I dislike out of them, which says a lot for me. But with all of the new things being released, and without an extensive beta testing, there are most likely going to be a ton of bugs that exist. Last season issues were constantly being reported on Atlas, and on both servers many things that were either "coming soon" or broken for extremely long amounts of time (custom enchants, for example) just seemed to be completely ignored. Whether or not they were actually being ignored, however, the issues still existed, but the plugins were implemented anyways, likely due to a lack of testing. I fear that the same will happen with new plugins or features, as it has happened on factions where things that were supposedly implemented either don't work or weren't implemented at all.

Danny__

Ratings
3 day notice is probably too short considering the amount of people who blew their paychecks on the Christmas crate. Kinda like last season with the Valentines crate, things people paid hundreds for deleted a few weeks later. Don't think ill play next season, I hardly could bare this one. Thanks anyway.