Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Good bye Season 3, welcome Season 4!

The new season has been announced and this brings some mixed feelings! Players have been loving Season 3 and will miss it but are also very excited about the new Season. To let go of Season 3 and welcome Season 4, I have gathered screenshots of the current Olympus world and have asked players what they loved this season and what they are most excited about. Let me take you guys on a trip.

Recap!

Season 3 started! This brought a whole lot of improvements to the game mode. Spawn stayed the same but we got a big arena to fight a boss we never saw on our Prisons server, Zulrah. We got new rewards, changes to the economy and we were the very first server to have the Manapond. Players started guarding the volcano with their lives to monopolise the Zulrah Boss Eggs and have power in the economy, while others took to the mines to be the first to get the Trench Enchant. Many well known players left at some point while newer faces started becoming the core of the Olympus community. A bunch of these players made the community a better place with positivity, kindness and helpfulness. Some of these players eventually went for staff. Staff or not, I'd like to thank all of the players who have left a positive impact on the community.

Pond.png
Spawn.png
Shop.jpg
VIP.jpg
pvp.png
Hades.png
Elite.png

Quotes!

As I have mentioned ealier, I gathered some quotes. I have asked players, both in game and on Discord, what they have loved the most about the current season and what they are most excited for. I've gotten some similarities among players but will still post them. I have purposely left out the more... negative remarks because we don't need the negativity, we're all about the positive vibes here. And yes... I hate @Dutchy1372 for making me post his quote...

Phoenix
"I love how I was able to get bold early on in the season and win a payout for mining."
"I can't wait to see all the great additions and revamp to season 4."
Awesoness
"This is the season that got me into Olympus."
"I’m very excited for the new Hades."
Dutchy1372
"The best of this season was hearing Warlord sing."
"I’m looking forward to hearing him sing next season"
Congiius
"I like Hades camping."
Cheeseydubh
"I like Hades"
Toshhi
"I like grinding out things and just vibing~"
Ohshc
"I loved being able to grow and met lots of cool people!!!"
" I’m excited for the revamp of everything and this time actually having a team (mabye I can pvp in hades with a skirt on UwU)"

Final words of Season 3

I have personally loved this season of Olympus. It's gotten me in contact with a lot of amazing people who I've had fun with and care about. This is something that season 4 will never take away from me, but can only improve. I am very sure that other players have felt this way and I hope everyone, both new and old players, will be able to make new friends in Season 4 and that they'll be able to strengthen their friendships with already existing ones. I am definitly excited about the new season and I hope all of you are too. I'll use this post to ask people to join us in having Greek styled skins like some of us staff do. For more info on that, check out this post from @LiLKayla . Last but definitly not least, I hope to see you all on Sunday to start the new season together! Take care and I hope you're having an amazing day <3.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
o m g this is such a super cute post idea shane!

I think some of my favorite oly moments are the chat ones, there have been a few times where a large amount of players all made their nicknames different variations of lilkayla and it was super cute and funny.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey hey!

As someone who joined Early to mid season 3 I will miss season 3 a lot. Olympus has gotten to me and made me fall in love with the entire gamemode. I honestly can’t wait for the upcoming revamp either tho!

HYPE HYPE HYPE

(Also, idk who this Dutchy guy is but I BET his quote is spot-on)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
o m g this is such a super cute post idea shane!

I think some of my favorite oly moments are the chat ones, there have been a few times where a large amount of players all made their nicknames different variations of lilkayla and it was super cute and funny.
I love that for you LMAO

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
oooo loving this post!!

Personally some of my favorite things from season 3 consist of meeting some of my closest friends and getting to know Olympus better as a whole when i became staff. i couldn't have asked for a better main server!

I'm super excited to see how the community makes season 4. Yes, the sneak peeks show everyone what Olympus will include, however its really the playerbase that makes Olympus unique with how they decide to play along with these new additions

Looking forward to a great revamped season!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
omg.. why is this making me cry KJSCNXKLJDFSD
the spawn screenshots :sob:

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
can we please get a rip in the chat for @emilyrenee_
We will miss you emily!!! It's sad to see so many season 1 players gone or inactive... cheers to another year of memories :) Hope ya'll stick around bcuz things are about to get epic.
Edit: TOTALLY DIDN'T FORGET MR. PRESIDENT TTULLER!!