Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
A lot of players usually did /plot add others but mainly it was a problem with people plot boosting. Guess this is why we can't have nice things :I
It doesn't make sense to punish the entire community for what a few people did... were they even aware that what they were doing was plot boosting? I don't know what happened, and quite honestly I don't really care I just want to be able to coop people on my plot so they can help me with my sugarcane/melon farm. Oh wait, would that also be considered boosting...?

MElon_Husk

MVP+
MElon_Husk
MElon_Husk
MVP+
Ratings
I think that the mana pond should be every 4 hours as more than half the people who play aren't Americans, so they might not be able to attend the pond, which doesn't give everyone a fair chance. Secondly, the things that jump out of the pond, should be in increased numbers, or the time for the pond should be increased.

Derpylatios

PATRON+
EonLatios
EonLatios
ELITE
Ratings
81 9
A very interesting suggestion, I feel like they should maybe spread out rather than increase the number of ponds. I think that the amount of things that are dropped from pond is enough.

EtherealSquid

ELITE
EtherealSquid
EtherealSquid
ELITE
Ratings
I think that the mana pond should be every 4 hours as more than half the people who play aren't Americans, so they might not be able to attend the pond, which doesn't give everyone a fair chance. Secondly, the things that jump out of the pond, should be in increased numbers, or the time for the pond should be increased.
They also should be thrown lower into the air. Any non MVP+ has no hope of catching anything unless they buy flying cookies.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Can we get the wheat rebirth fixed? I heard that the auto replant is broken. Also, can we get plots fixed?? Me and other people in my clan aren't able to build on our own plot, every time the server reboots the perms get messed up, and the owner has to come on and fix them- I haven't been able to build on the plot since the reboot this morning- so somewhere between 8 AM - 10 AM EST.

Scott0630

PATRON
irl_Scotty
irl_Scotty
Patron
Ratings
27 1
I looked over everything and I really think that pvp shouldn't be the main focus and in that case I think that 1.16.4 pvp is fine with me. Everyone is super hard to kill with Implants anyways so there doesn't seem to be a point. With that being said I do think that Implants could be nerfed a little for the possibility of pvp in the future. I enjoyed most of the suggestions in these polls and I think a very important one is to give more mines such as 3 zeus mines like there were last season. I hope to see lots of these things added soon.