Parkour Donator Rank Suggestions

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Any chance you could share that with us? I would love to see what kind of ideas are on there
There's been a lot of discussion in the official Mapper Discord over the past six months or so. I'm always happy to chat about my ideas in game and I'll probably make a forum post soon.

kirstennbutler

VIP+
kirstennbutler
kirstennbutler
VIP+
Ratings
To not restate what was already suggested and keep it brief: Score multipliers, Co-Op mode, Exclusive maps above the Insane difficulty, /previouscp command (for broken cp's), and perhaps the ability to bypass having to rank up to each rank. It would be great to see the implementations that others have suggested such as parkour-specific crates, mobile cp's, customizable prestige's, and a parkour/pvp mode.
I love the skipping ranks idea!!!

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
alright here’s my take on what should be added-

MORE VAULTS:

this one is the most overdue, since the ability to drop items was removed many players including notable staff have run out of space and need to bring alts in JUST to hold more items, this should not be an issue so i would say match it to the number of plots each rank gives you

PLOT REVIEWS:

now this one is a little bit of a stretch but i see many lesser known players asking for people to test there map before submission, a cool way to encourage this is giving donators the ability to write there own reviews of plots or maps in a special book and send it to the player (like a streamlined /mail)

ILLEGAL BLOCKS:

as some newer maps are using wackier blocks and concepts there are some that currently can’t be used such as the hopper or the end portal with an eye in it, these are used in maps anyway as shinx just /gives players them so why not use it as an incentive to spice up maps.

CUSTOM HEADS IN PARKOUR WORLD:

currently the /hdb command is map maker world only... why? A great donator incentive is giving players cosmetics to play with and the hat shop is something in big need of updating? Maybe for ELITE only?

SEASONAL DONATOR TAGS:

whenever an event or crate is released a slew of tags are released, usually 2. But what if there was a 3rd one, voted on by donators for each seasonal event to give more incentive to buy titles they helped vote for.

HINDRANCES:

more so a side challenge for those who have done it all, donator only as it seems fitting. when selecting a map for normal or challenge you could be able to select certain modifiers to make your experience harder but worth more mana/score, whether it be nausea or set fov or infinite poison damage this would be a cool bonus for people wanting a challenge.

RACING HOUSE:

a more recent addition to the gamemode is the auction house, somewhere to buy items for mana, but what if by using a /rh or /racehouse command you could have a seperate gui showing currently ongoing races and choose how much mana to bet on the winner, sort of like a coin flip with value, like races themselves you can only bet what you have so it turns into a risk or reward out of your control.

that’s all i have for now, hope some of these are added :)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I think more cosmetics/titles are all really cool things and would improve the monetisation of Parkour. Maybe make /hats an obtainable perk in a chest and then this would boost sales of each individual crate on parkour?

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Elites doesn't have alot so you should focus on them, they should get more mana than MVP+ from beating a map. You should also add the promising /spectate command. Prefix is also very cool but is missing a lot of colors, you should either give away more prefix colors in chests or maybe sell it for mana.
What elites also need is gkits and the elite chest.
Donators should maybe get more perks in map maker such as colored signs, more plots and more world edit commands such as //schem?

Also mapper should get revamped, instead of giving vip it should give more map maker features. (And mapper colors in prefix thanks)

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Not sure if this is already a thing, but snowballs and eggs. They would be used to see if a pearl would land where you wanted it to without actually using the pearl.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Not sure if this is already a thing, but snowballs and eggs. They would be used to see if a pearl would land where you wanted it to without actually using the pearl.
We did get those Easter eggs but like

Jackyyy

Ratings
28 1
Yay, cannot wait for this update :D

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
please don't make parkour even more pay to win. We dont need more shit, we have speed 5, epearls, jump pots etc. and if there should be a change for donors it should be a nerf. Parkour should be fun, and you are devoting from that for a quick buck.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
please don't make parkour even more pay to win. We dont need more shit, we have speed 5, epearls, jump pots etc. and if there should be a change for donors it should be a nerf. Parkour should be fun, and you are devoting from that for a quick buck.
I mean, you don't have to use the perks (i personally don't go past the speed 2 that all players get), and epearls, jump pots, and speed are all obtainable without a rank.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I mean, you don't have to use the perks (i personally don't go past the speed 2 that all players get), and epearls, jump pots, and speed are all obtainable without a rank.
This does not make it not pay-to-win. Whether you use it or not, donors get more speed than non-donors, and however common or rare they are, you can obtain large amounts of epearls, potions, etc. if you buy them. Just because the option is there doesn't make it any less easy to get them if you've payed.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
This does not make it not pay-to-win. Whether you use it or not, donors get more speed than non-donors, and however common or rare they are, you can obtain large amounts of epearls, potions, etc. if you buy them. Just because the option is there doesn't make it any less easy to get them if you've payed.
"Parkour should be fun, and you are devoting from that for a quick buck. " Some people find high speed, epearls, potions, etc fun. Some prefer to go vanilla/hardcore. Every player can choose what they prefer. It might be easier to obtain certain items if you pay, but it's by no means impossible (or even inconvenient, in my experience)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
"Parkour should be fun, and you are devoting from that for a quick buck. " Some people find high speed, epearls, potions, etc fun. Some prefer to go vanilla/hardcore. Every player can choose what they prefer. It might be easier to obtain certain items if you pay, but it's by no means impossible (or even inconvenient, in my experience)
You say that every player can choose whether or not to use "fun" items or to go "hardcore" but this is not the case: non-paying players don't get that choice. Donors have an obvious advantage because, as I said, those items are much more accessible to us. If it were truly a choice, I'd have no problem, but because the ability to truly choose is only available to donors, it is pay-to-win. And I'll repeat myself: just because it is not impossible or totally inconvenient for non-paying players doesn't make it any less convenient for donors.

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
Maybe adding challenges for donors? Kinda like a battle pass? But it gives cosmetics for parkour server alone?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Horse parkour?
Timed trials?
Timed horse trials?
Multi skill, ninja warrior style, parkour?

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
-A system like olympus kingdom would be cool:
Like u pay a certain amount of mana and then get a certain amount of mana per day from that
-Also daily challenges for donators (or for everyonr) would be cool:
Maybe: complete 1 hard map ( gives u maybe 150 mana extra) or harder ones like complete 3 insane maps ( gives u 1 ancient treasure key)
-Also for elite ranks an Elite Chest with new join messages on parkour would be cool.
-In my opinion then there should be a coinflip system also on parkour.
-Vip+ is not worth buying on parkour right now: u simple dont get an advantage for now 18.75 dollars or what it is. That rank would defenitly need a change... I would go for kits... Like kit vip could be the donator kit ( maxbe without the invis pots cause it is a spam with those) kit vip+ maybe (1 leaping pot every 2 days), kit mvp maybe (1 enderpearl every 2 days), kit mvp+( 1 cooldown token every 2 days) and kit elite maybe just a elite key for the elite chest (if added) and maybe an enderpearl and that every 7 days or so

Note: I do understand that what I wrote is a bit messy. I hope y'all can understand what my suggestions would be. Also i inserted a few suggestions also for general parkour.
Have a good day everyone:D

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hey everyone

We are currently working on a big Parkour update, and part of this update I want to add more perks/incentives to the donator ranks.

Currently only around 3% of online parkour players have a rank. A low % is to be expected, but if there is some ideas you have that would make the ranks more appealing/worth it for you please let us know below :)
Chat feelings would be super cool to have for Elites

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435