Ratings
Repost : https://manacube.com/threads/humanity-parkour.45003/
  • Username : Paul_The_Bastion
  • Map name : Orchestra's Heart
  • Photos of your Parkour : linked under
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it : /p visit Paul_The_Bastion 1
  • Difficulty : Insane
  • Number of jumps (Optional) : 100+
  • Map Testers : FallOutBrandon / Caseyclosed / Kubikit / ColinDied / Magnusveryswag
One year after my rejected NHA Map, I've decided to rebuild the character by adding more watchable content (a skin itself) and other stuffs around.
I've corrected some bypassable jumps and tried to change some repetitive ones.

"You begin on the feet and you grow up to the head then into the heart. This is my vision, how all humans evolve ! "
2020-08-03_18.07.12.png
2020-08-03_18.07.30.png
2020-08-03_18.08.18.png

DingusRice

MVP+
DingusRice
DingusRice
MVP+
Ratings
I just got to try out the map and so many things about it are amazing! First of all I'm a fan of classical music and all that so this theme especially appeals to me. The build is just great having the necessary block and detail variety. For the parkour the only thing I thought wasn't as good was the repetitive block jumps overall, however the block parkour was spread out throughout the course very well with other variety of parkour in between including the fact that this is an insane map. The parkour was very fun, even though I'm bad at parkour I was even able to enjoy the parkour for insane difficulty so I really liked that about the parkour. Overall the map is great and I hope this gets accepted hope to see more of your builds submitted!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I remember this map. Glad you decided to add more details. Hope this gets accepted.

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
I just got to try out the map and so many things about it are amazing! First of all I'm a fan of classical music and all that so this theme especially appeals to me. The build is just great having the necessary block and detail variety. For the parkour the only thing I thought wasn't as good was the repetitive block jumps overall, however the block parkour was spread out throughout the course very well with other variety of parkour in between including the fact that this is an insane map. The parkour was very fun, even though I'm bad at parkour I was even able to enjoy the parkour for insane difficulty so I really liked that about the parkour. Overall the map is great and I hope this gets accepted hope to see more of your builds submitted!
Thanks ! Yeah I've tried since first release to change some of the jumps, but it's still a bit repetitive, but no big deal to be honest. But your opinion counts ! :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Paul_The_Bastion,

Thank you for your patience while this map was being judged.
I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal as we have some maps relating to orchestras/music; however, this one is executed differently, so well done on that!
The build is the main concern. It is decently accurate to what you were going for; however, it is quite messy, and the parkour seems to be overshadowing the actual build. Try using different types of blocks, and making sure that the build is the main focus.
The parkour is
decently varied throughout, and incorporated with the theme nicely! The teleport blocks are confusing, so try to clear those up, please. The length of the map is good for the insane difficulty; however, the difficulty of the parkour is inconsistent.

Thank you for submitting this map; I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.