Playtime shared across servers

HellyJelly

MVP
HellyJelly
HellyJelly
MVP
Ratings
1 4
Hi! I would just like to make a suggestion of playtime being shared across servers. For example I need to play another 40 hours to prestige on Earth and I find it demotivating especially when I've played 100+ on Survival. Or maybe reduce amount needed on new resets.
I understand it's to keep people on the server but just wanted to suggest it
Edit: I feel like I should add a bit more reasoning to this suggestion! Firstly this is only over playtime and nothing to with crops harvested or mobs. In fact I'd suggest they be increased for prestige cause I find them pretty easy.
I was just thinking along the lines of those that play with jobs/family/medical conditions/school who might not be able to play for a long time or as often as others, still have a chance to earn cubits and have a better chance at the more unique aspect of manacube. Also for the people who don't have the disposable income to buy cubits outright.
Maybe something to think about :D
Thank you again!

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,204 304
-1 this is just dumb hella dumb no dont do this its Part of prestige and shouldn’t be done if u do this might aswell add the amount of crops I’ve harvested on earth to what I’ve done on surv or skyblock hell while your at it do my skill level too
see how dumb it is?

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
46 7
Hi! I would just like to make a suggestion of playtime being shared across servers. For example I need to play another 40 hours to prestige on Earth and I find it demotivating especially when I've played 100+ on Survival. Or maybe reduce amount needed on new resets.
I understand it's to keep people on the server but just wanted to suggest it
Edit: I feel like I should add a bit more reasoning to this suggestion! Firstly this is only over playtime and nothing to with crops harvested or mobs. In fact I'd suggest they be increased for prestige cause I find them pretty easy.
I was just thinking along the lines of those that play with jobs/family/medical conditions/school who might not be able to play for a long time or as often as others, still have a chance to earn cubits and have a better chance at the more unique aspect of manacube. Also for the people who don't have the disposable income to buy cubits outright.
Maybe something to think about :D
Thank you again!

Seeing your reasoning, I agree. It is harder for players that dont dedicate their lives to get playtime and I think that adding universal playtime would make it easier for players (expecially younger or more academically stressed) to prestige.