Please update the server to 1.16?

Ratings
I understand you want the server to have the old PvP and movement system, but there are plenty of plugins available for either of those. I am looking forward to mapmaking, but it gets quite difficult to get very creative without blocks like concrete, new nether blocks, and especially with the new blocks in the upcoming update. Those blocks would be a blessing!

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 3
i dont know what gamemode you are talking about but im assuming manapvp/ parkour, its not just the plugins its mostly that parkour is buggy in 1.16 and pvp is just straight up ass in 1.16 and mana pvp will lose alot of players if they will change to 1.16

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I understand you want the server to have the old PvP and movement system, but there are plenty of plugins available for either of those. I am looking forward to mapmaking, but it gets quite difficult to get very creative without blocks like concrete, new nether blocks, and especially with the new blocks in the upcoming update. Those blocks would be a blessing!
It honestly depends on what gamemode you're talking about; for example, on Skyblock, its currently 1.13.2, and it's possibly that the staff team will change it to 1.16 with the new season coming out (we don't know for sure though, just a wish!). But I don't think that there would be a point to updating ManaPvP past 1.8 as Twixxx said, since most players like 1.8 gameplay more. In terms of parkour, there are some maps with snow, lily-pads, etc. that also have to be in 1.8.9 so that players don't glitch; but I'm sure Shinx and the team know that the community would like to make a version change.

-Chicken Wings

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
Olympus is already 1.16. It’s quite buggy but it’s a nice experience for the most part. Will be nice to see survival in 1.16 soon.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
I would love survival updating over 1.16. That would be great!. They may update it to 1.16 in the next season. No one knows.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
*cries in creative*

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
If this server uses external plugins;
There might be a chance that we'd have to wait for some developers to update their plugins before the game modes can be updated on ManaCube's side. This usually is the main reason servers take time to update to newer versions.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81