BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
http://prntscr.com/oj1hz1
So LegoLas was asking Em a riddle I believe and most of the answers seemed to be white, and at the exact moment that Em was about to white, a scrambler came up and it was white. And em ended up getting the scrambler in 0.15 seconds :p

justakwardnemo

Ratings

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Saved this image to my clipboard to paste on Word because I had to print it out for AP Eng for a still undisclosed reason :oops:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
The samurai response The samurai built walls on the beaches (Bauer) The samurai put together a special navy of small fast boats (Bauer) Constant quick strikes against the Mongol ships (Bauer) Shogunate raised “an army of vassals” (Morgan) Shogunate built fortifications (Morgan) Samurai “built effective defenses” and the Mongols “were not able to land” (Ollhoff) “Small Japanese ships” caused havoc (Ollhoff) The samurai were better at “hand-to-hand fighting” (Ollhoff) Samurai drove the invaders back “before they could establish a beachhead” (Fawcett) Natural factors Epidemic killed thousands of Mongol soldiers (Bauer) It was summer and the Mongol food began to spoil (Ollhoff) A typhoon battered the ships for two days (Bauer) When typhoon began troops could not get back on ships soon enough (Craughwell) Riverboats and landing boats “overturned, swamped, or destroyed” (Fawcett) Boats “broke up in the violent storm” (Fawcett) Unwilling soldiers/prisoners Chinese troops “had no interest in seeing the Mongols” win (Craughwell) “Chinese officers quarreled with the Mongol commanders” (Craughwell) Chinese shipbuilders resented Mongols and “sabotaged many of them” (Ollhoff) Mistakes in leadership Kublai Khan used riverboats that were “unstable on the ocean” (Ollhoff) General Atahai “had never commanded even a single ship” (Ollhoff) The Mongol general kept the fleet anchored and “unprotected from the weather” (Fawcett) 112 Writing with Skill End results “90 percent of the vessels sank” (Bauer) 100,000 Mongols drowned (Bauer) 30,000 were killed on the beach (Bauer) 1/3 of the Korean fleet sank (Morgan) Half the southern Chinese were killed or drowned (Morgan) 65,000 of the Mongol army drowned (Craughwell) Troops ashore were “killed or taken prisoner” (Craughwell)

Really don't ask, it was for a thing I was doing and it was notes but like true copy/paste it looks really messy

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Henkki in my mind

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+