MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Recognition of the past is the first step to moving forward, I've been exactly in your shoes, take a step back and give yourself a mental restart. I believe you should show people you want to be loved or cared for by doing the same to people who deserve it, and the love will come right back at you <3
Thank you for this, this was something I really needed today :) I hope you have a great day

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I'd say I'd be pretty satisfied. I havrn't done loads of productive and admirable stuff, but I just lived a happy life. I am proud of certain things I did like being interviewed for tv, writing articles and doing science projects. I still want to do a lot of things, first of all... finish my studies and start doing the job of my dreams. And ofcourse, have a family. Can't lie that getting a kid one day is one of my big dreams, I'll have to jump through a lot of hoops for that one though.
That's a brilliant place to be at right now yo. Keep up that energy and striving for what you want, and a huge tip on having a kid. Start by finding someone you can trust before you find that you can love them, trust is needed in a relationship to stabilize safety in a child's life, and good luck!! :3

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
That’s a conflicting question. On the one hand, I would be decently satisfied with what I’ve done so far. But on the other, I’m 15 and there’s so much more that I’m probably going to do later on. With that being said, I don’t think I’d be satisfied, but rather accepting of the situation and what I’ve done, but slightly sad that I can’t continue on and do more
I really like this response! I think this is most accurate response for many people in life because as much as you can be optimistic and accepting, you're going to have that sorrow and sadness dragged with you. All that matters is that you focus on doing everything you strive for, to the best of your ability in your current state. <33

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If today was my last day, and I didn't know this would be my last day until today, I would feel satisfied with everything I had accomplished honestly in my very short life. I have good friends and a stable job. However, if I had known my whole life that I would die on Nov. 26, 2019, I would feel very unsatisfied with what I've done.
That's a interesting outlook on the question, I agree completely. I have a feeling if everyone knew the date early on, people would be WAYYYY closer the goals they wanna achieve and the things they want. Cool answer!! ^_^

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Absolutely not so much more I want to accomplish with my life and I would be so dissatisfied
That only means it starts now yo, even if you're in a tough position to start reaching those goals and wants, you can push. Ever so slightly you can gain ground and push towards what you want in this life, make it worth the journey man. <3 I wish you the best of luck!

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
So far, my life has been mainly setting up for the future. In 10-20 years, the answer might be yes, but currently I'm not satisfied because I haven't gotten to the point where I can make a serious difference.
Honestly, in my opinion I don't believe you have to get to that point for satisfaction. You should be happy for your growth and effort to reach that point so far, to be satisfied with yourself.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
That only means it starts now yo, even if you're in a tough position to start reaching those goals and wants, you can push. Ever so slightly you can gain ground and push towards what you want in this life, make it worth the journey man. <3 I wish you the best of luck!
Cheers <3