Question of the Day #13

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
My best friend always knew something was up the second he heard or saw me so hiding stuff was not going to work. He always asked about it and he knew everything about me. Same goes the other way around. We always listened to eachother, no matter what the topic was about. He didn't need to give advice or anything, just being able to talk about it was enough. And after talking, we always had fun to forget about it for a while.
That is legit a perfect ending! Keep that friend close yo, not to many people like that in this life.. treasure like they’re gold

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If it would bring them down, I'd keep it to myself. Usually I can get over that kind of stuff rather quickly, but if it's something that I don't think I could handle by myself, I'd share it as long as I know they'd be comfortable. I don't want to put anyone into a position they aren't prepared for.
A beautiful way of looking at it yo, I like that standpoint, it holds your care for others as well as you’re knowledge of your limits!! Great answer! <3

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Depends on the severity of the situation for me (or how well said person can keep it to themselves o-o), most likely keep it to myself though! :p
That is also a big factor within speaking your pain to people, can you trust them to keep it personal and quite? I really like that! Nice answer!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
If I'm being honest I think it depends on the situation.

My best friend called me up today to tell me her sister is doing drugs, but I would wait until the next time i saw her to tell her if my brothers were doing drugs. However, I called up my best friend yesterday to tell her that I saw a guy using the girl's bathroom at Macca's lmao.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If I'm being honest I think it depends on the situation.

My best friend called me up today to tell me her sister is doing drugs, but I would wait until the next time i saw her to tell her if my brothers were doing drugs. However, I called up my best friend yesterday to tell her that I saw a guy using the girl's bathroom at Macca's lmao.
tru tru that's the same way with me honestly xP and dude using the girls bathroom 0_0 yuck..

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Say you have a best friend you talk to frequently, and something bad just started going on in your life, do you tell them about it? Or try to keep it away so they don't worry about you?
You're lucky to have friends at all! Ahah
Idek what these "friends" are u speak of...

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
If you are able to let your emotions out, you should do so. Bottling them up is a big no-no.
We are human, it is not weak to show the feelings that come naturally.
<3

I also agree with a lot of the above comments that it depends on who the friend is and how much you can trust them. But if you had a strong bond, I'd say tell them about it.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you are able to let your emotions out, you should do so. Bottling them up is a big no-no.
<3

I also agree with a lot of the above comments that it depends on who the friend is and how much you can trust them. But if you had a strong bond, I'd say tell them about it.
ILY KAT!! UR THE BESTTT ^^ big cutie
ur a goddess smh

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
<3

Well said! I believe the longer you hold something in, the more it’s gonna hurt everybody once it’s out, so I find this answer very relatable :D

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Oh yeah. I was betrayed by my "friends" in the past (ended in bullying too), so I sometimes have trouble trusting someone.
I’ve fell in the category as well.. people can be pretty pathetic sometimes, but don’t force your trust! The time will come when you find the right person that makes you feel more open to share your struggles. Patience is key for self-growth, you got this!!! :)