PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Happy Monday everyone :)

Summer approaches! So we're just gonna get right into the question today~

What's your favorite thing about summertime?

When I was younger I was a big softball player. So summer time meant travel team season! It was always fun to play my favorite sport all weekend and be out in the sun. I was always super tan! Now I love the easygoing nature of it, even though I now work all the time. It's nice to be able to work without having to worry about school as well.

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Omg ngl I hate summer, but I'm very ginger so I don't do well in the heat, but I guess the best thing about summer is the fact that its a time to just have fun and be with your friends stress-free, unfortunately, we can't do that this year but there will be many more summers in the future where we can ;)

Just like your softball I also had a travel season for gymnastics! I was supposed to be in England throughout the summer 4 times but someone ruined that. I just loved seeing everyone from different parts of the country come into 1 hall and meet up, One of the best feelings in the world <3

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Summer has to be my least favourite season. At least with winter, we can layer up as much as we need if we're too cold, but in summer you just get too hot. Nevertheless, me favourite part about summer is (similar to Nick) hanging out with friends, it's such a chill time & we get more time together. Ice creams are nice in the summer too :)

Although we're all in lock-down and summer won't be the same this year, I hope y'all find a way to enjoy it one way or another <3

Daanothy

PATRON
Daannnnnnn
Daannnnnnn
ELITE
Ratings
14 2
Im a typical winter person, i like the cold more just because my body cant handle this weather, im living in a small city with loads of gardens and small children, its pretty annoying if theyre yelling and playing outside the whole day

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Summer means baseball! Summer also means summer camps, seeing friends, the best sunsets of the year, camping, swimming, free time, and getting to wear t-shirts :)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Summer is great, I love the warm weather but I hate how hot it can get. Its always great to have a swim though.
Summer for me is also Christmas so obviously that's pretty noice :3 :cool::D

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
My favourite thing about the summertime is the fruit. That is literally it.

I absolutely hate summer, since where I live it feels like summer for 6 months of the year. It sucks.

Pesto <3

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
y'all really out here hating summer huh FeelsBadMan

but really this is interesting! Summer is my favorite season of all xD it's nice to see some other perspectives :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
y'all really out here hating summer huh FeelsBadMan

but really this is interesting! Summer is my favorite season of all xD it's nice to see some other perspectives :)
yeah I'm surprised, I mean most people love summer where I live? although our winter is November-May and we dont really get much of spring or fall.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
This one a toughy question. I'm a HUGE winter fan. I would never complain about snow year-round.
But summertime has its uhm... goods? Well, its okays. I like summer because the heat and longer days make me feel more healthy? I guess that's how I'd describe it. I also like summer because I drink A LOT of water/lemonade. I feel so much better when I'm well hydrated.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
honestly i’m not a big fan of the heat (i very much like colder weather and rain), but one of my favourite things about summer is
1. not having school
and 2. driving around and camping with my friends

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Well unfortunately in New Zealand during summer, we stay in school... So really the only thing we do is either freeze IN SUMMER cos our weather is so broken or bring clothes packed for Everest for a mile and a half walk

bloody Southland lmao

Josuke

ELITE
espese
espese
ELITE
Ratings
As a competitive wrestler. Summer means I can travel around the country and make new friends and have new experiences with the people I'm with. The memories are the best part and last a lifetime!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I enjoy the small mental break from school. Being able to spend time with my friends and family and being able to work more because of no school is always a plus.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Favorite thing is either the late nights with my friends or being able to play games every day without worrying about work for school.

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
I kinda hate summer, but I will say I do enjoy the cold treats! Ice cream, shaved ice, and watermelon are a few of my favorites!

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Absolutely love going for drives with friends to the beach and getting to sit outside on a patio for lunch and dinner! Definitely not something I can do when there’s 2 meters of snow on the ground!!!