Rest in peace, Kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainkiller

Ratings
38 1
The server where u can get muted for saying queer, the server where staff members vanish when they nearly die, the server.. where staff members team with Tracer using retards.. :( never gonna see a server like this again.. it died so fast after all the Active players got banned for the dumbest reasons.. i wanna give a shoutout to ofcourse my man ItzFoxi aka xSxlty aka Cakal aka the best bow booster on the server.. and to maddeh that resigned and turned into a toxic 13 year old out of nowhere.. great community dumb rules to be honest, but we forgive u minevast.. Nobody plays kitpvp no more :( EVEN FOXI QUIT. Did u quit too? tell me why, lets talk about it, u can trust me. :D

And now theres no reason to ban evade if everyone moved to other servers anyway :(
And i love u purpz.. just had to clear that out

Ratings
Server is dying, you know it is. I agree I know for a fact it is and it used to be so much better in 5.0, honestly the staff are inactive on mana and don't do shit except for targeting the "Toxic" players

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Chainkiller,

First off, you continuously slag and mess about being muted for homophobia, even though other servers ban straight away for homophobia most of the time.

Secondly, you claim staff members vanish when they are about to die, yet, you have never recorded anyone doing this, same with this team of people you claim have tracers. You have supplied no evidence except word of mouth.

You obviously like Manacube KitPvP as you continued to play even though you were banned. If you really wanted the server to thrive, you would've played by the rules, but no, instead you ban evaded.

Foxy,

You and chainkiller continuously say the staff team target the toxic players. This is true in a sense but the toxic players are the ones breaking rules. Everyone else usually plays by the rules.

If you guys think you are "cool" for making this thread, think again. This is a pointless argument.

Last edited:
Ratings
Server died once 6.0 got released, It's been dead since.
[DOUBLEPOST=1497647625][/DOUBLEPOST]Still dead, All the good players are banned. end of story.

Chainkiller

Ratings
38 1
Chainkiller,

First off, you continuously slag and mess about being muted for homophobia, even though minehq and such ban straight away for homophobia most of the time.

Secondly, you claim staff members vanish when they are about to die, yet, you have never recorded anyone doing this, same with this team of people you claim have tracers. You have supplied no evidence except word of mouth.

You obviously like Manacube KitPvP as you continued to play even though you were banned. If you really wanted the server to thrive, you would've played vy the rules, but no, instead you ban evaded.

Foxy,

You and chainkiller continuously say the staff team target the toxic players. This is true in a sense but the toxic players are the ones breaking rules. Everyone else usually plays by the rules.

If you guys think you are "cool" for making this thread, think again. This is a pointless argument.
Theres a reason i don't record, 1, I litteraly have no space left on my PC, 2 it makes my game lagg. Didn't u agree on the fact that there are mods teaming with people that use tracers? hmm?
[DOUBLEPOST=1497648050,1497647698][/DOUBLEPOST]And btw, Only targetting toxic players on a KITPVP server won't work.. gotta screenshare these xray using squeekers too man

Ratings
3 2
Now the G.O.A.T sleepy70 is here who ever the fuck is NTC shut up ur random ass up probably 12. And the G.O.A.T's son (chainkiller) is speaking all facts. They ban without any proof, not tryna say any examples because ya'll some CLOWNS, and they false ban legit players for hacks and they dont ban the actual hackers
[DOUBLEPOST=1497651726][/DOUBLEPOST]Second NTC u said that chainkiller obviously likes the server because he ban evades.. but u are one of those inactive staff members never online. ur tryna roast chain saying " You obviously like Manacube KitPvP as you continued to play even though you were banned " but you are supposed to be on manacube in general. but ur obviously not on so shut up before i cut ur ass. BOI

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Lmao. This post actually made me laugh. The thing is kit has been better than ever since you guys have been banned.

Chainkiller

Ratings
38 1
Lmao. This post actually made me laugh. The thing is kit has been better than ever since you guys have been banned.
Cuz now ur butthole is safe? ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1497654537][/DOUBLEPOST]That shit started bleeding when i came back aint that right texans

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
3 words: Get A Life. (And instead of being salty and saying oh the server is dead, blah, blah, blah. Not a mature way to state an argument.) K thanks bye, have fun with your life.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Didn't u agree on the fact that there are mods teaming with people that use tracers? hmm?
No, I did not.
I just looked at our dm's and both times you brought up people using tracers I either ignored it, or said I would watch them.

Now the G.O.A.T sleepy70 is here
I think I lost braincells reading this.
who ever the fuck is NTC shut up ur random ass up probably 12.
It's Inversive.
"probably 12", even though you have to be 14 to be staff. Well done on that one.
And the G.O.A.T's son (chainkiller) is speaking all facts.They ban without any proof, not tryna say any examples because ya'll some CLOWNS, and they false ban legit players for hacks and they dont ban the actual hackers
I have never banned a player without proof. But, as stated by other staff members again and again, we are not robots and we do make mistakes.

If someone was banned, they appeal and there was no evidence, then they would get unbanned. Simple as that.
Second NTC u said that chainkiller obviously likes the server because he ban evades.. but u are one of those inactive staff members never online. ur tryna roast chain saying " You obviously like Manacube KitPvP as you continued to play even though you were banned " but you are supposed to be on manacube in general. but ur obviously not on so shut up before i cut ur ass. BOI
I was not trying to "roast" Chainkiller. I was stating the obvious. I have been a little inactive but that's because I was doing exams.
Just because I am staff, does not mean I have to be on Manacube in general. I didn't sign something telling me to always be on Manacube and no other servers or games apart from Minecraft when I became a staff member.

The only thing you guys get by making this thread is a bad name for yourselves.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I can agree with most of this. Staff drove kitpvp into the ground. I'm a pretty toxic player myself known as funwithTimmy321, Muzashiii, Gradation, Prismatic0, Kawaiifu. Lots of identities. After I was muted twice and permbanned twice staff watched my every move. Anything I touched would be either banned or perm-muted. Which is quite the dumbest rule how it's still mute evading even if I never said a single word. Sooner or later I would be permbanned for the third time for a quite dumb reason known as calling foxi a "fucking rat". Best staff members ever. Round of applause for the manacube staff team. They've really made the server quite a reputation. Also the whole dumb rule about being perm-muted you can't participate in any events such as parkour tournaments really gave me instinctive to quit. Then one of my close friends Taylor or lovq got permbanned from Cam's evidence. I was done with kitpvp. My friends were banned and I was next. I just left while I still could giving away my sets to Gilles_Mans. After all of what happened I just left. This server turned me from a nice person to the most toxic you'll ever meet. Maddeh glad you got demoted and perm-banned. you were the worst staff of them all. And texans45, please kindly resign and never come back. Everyone hates you. You severed friendships just for some quick sets and easy bans. Quite disgusting in fact. Never coming back ever.

-Kawaiifu

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
I can agree with most of this. Staff drove kitpvp into the ground. I'm a pretty toxic player myself known as funwithTimmy321, Muzashiii, Gradation, Prismatic0, Kawaiifu. Lots of identities. After I was muted twice and permbanned twice staff watched my every move. Anything I touched would be either banned or perm-muted. Which is quite the dumbest rule how it's still mute evading even if I never said a single word. Sooner or later I would be permbanned for the third time for a quite dumb reason known as calling foxi a "fucking rat". Best staff members ever. Round of applause for the manacube staff team. They've really made the server quite a reputation. Also the whole dumb rule about being perm-muted you can't participate in any events such as parkour tournaments really gave me instinctive to quit. Then one of my close friends Taylor or lovq got permbanned from Cam's evidence. I was done with kitpvp. My friends were banned and I was next. I just left while I still could giving away my sets to Gilles_Mans. After all of what happened I just left. This server turned me from a nice person to the most toxic you'll ever meet. Maddeh glad you got demoted and perm-banned. you were the worst staff of them all. And texans45, please kindly resign and never come back. Everyone hates you. You severed friendships just for some quick sets and easy bans. Quite disgusting in fact. Never coming back ever.

-Kawaiifu
fyzz ily2, wasn't demoted tho. Dude tf did I do to you? Thought we were chill

Ratings
thank you chainkiller for stating facts, i think some staff especially kit staff need to know this bc they think otherwise about how kitpvp isnt dead and its better without yall, you wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.