caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Eh well I don't hate you Maddeh I just didn't like you as a staff member. We are chill. I'm glad you jumped off the cancerboat known as the staff team

Ratings
I can agree with most of this. Staff drove kitpvp into the ground. I'm a pretty toxic player myself known as funwithTimmy321, Muzashiii, Gradation, Prismatic0, Kawaiifu. Lots of identities. After I was muted twice and permbanned twice staff watched my every move. Anything I touched would be either banned or perm-muted. Which is quite the dumbest rule how it's still mute evading even if I never said a single word. Sooner or later I would be permbanned for the third time for a quite dumb reason known as calling foxi a "fucking rat". Best staff members ever. Round of applause for the manacube staff team. They've really made the server quite a reputation. Also the whole dumb rule about being perm-muted you can't participate in any events such as parkour tournaments really gave me instinctive to quit. Then one of my close friends Taylor or lovq got permbanned from Cam's evidence. I was done with kitpvp. My friends were banned and I was next. I just left while I still could giving away my sets to Gilles_Mans. After all of what happened I just left. This server turned me from a nice person to the most toxic you'll ever meet. Maddeh glad you got demoted and perm-banned. you were the worst staff of them all. And texans45, please kindly resign and never come back. Everyone hates you. You severed friendships just for some quick sets and easy bans. Quite disgusting in fact. Never coming back ever.

-Kawaiifu
Gonna be straight up, shit's gone. I even think you got punished for bullshit

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
haha glad you agree Foxi.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
server died when all competition in p3 was banned. aka sleepy, chain, and rocky.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
yeah those too

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
ollie, tywone, alfie

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
pretty sure his account was compromised and then dacon banned it for safety precautions

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
lol

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
isnt like corruptdata or whatever his name is perm banned as well?

Ratings
guys why r u even fighitng about somethin so stuiped? its completey childish yes i know kitpvp is dead but come on we can probs make it alive again! Also the mods arent superhumans they make mistakes like everyone else does and Manacube isnt dying at all fewer players get on differnt times like when your asleep its like so alive but when your awake its like not that alive. so guys stop fighitng about somethin stuiped and move on :)

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
guys why r u even fighitng about somethin so stuiped? its completey childish yes i know kitpvp is dead but come on we can probs make it alive again! Also the mods arent superhumans they make mistakes like everyone else does and Manacube isnt dying at all fewer players get on differnt times like when your asleep its like so alive but when your awake its like not that alive. so guys stop fighitng about somethin stuiped and move on :)
Cece dear, it ain't possible to make it alive again as most of the people that would normally play KitPvP are banned. There is rarely even 5 people on kit at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.