Rest in peace, Kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
First of all, yes the server is dead. It has been dead after they made the stupid 6.0 'Star Wars' map LOLServer was ruined because of the staff. Also,
said I would watch them.

I think I lost braincells reading this.
How are you staff after saying that comment? This is what I meant, staff ruined the server. Aren't you supposed to act mature.

Maddie, I'm glad that you have opened your eyes and noticed everything around you. Glad you resigned from this.

Next, staff have also made 'mistakes' like DDoS players on KitPvP for them to pvplog. Some other staff members have let other players ban evade (rocky). Yes I know that you guys will not believe this at all since ya know staff, 'would never' do something like this. I got clear evidence (glasses not needed) c;

I've been staff on other popular servers way bigger than this and staff don't treat their players like shit. 'Oh yeah guys let's ip mute sleepy then unmute him so he can talk and we can get him banned!!!!!!!!" so pathetic.

If you guys msgd me asking for evidence, I will gladly send.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
First of all, yes the server is dead. It has been dead after they made the stupid 6.0 'Star Wars' map LOLServer was ruined because of the staff. Also,
How are you staff after saying that comment? This is what I meant, staff ruined the server. Aren't you supposed to act mature.

Maddie, I'm glad that you have opened your eyes and noticed everything around you. Glad you resigned from this.

Next, staff have also made 'mistakes' like DDoS players on KitPvP for them to pvplog. Some other staff members have let other players ban evade (rocky). Yes I know that you guys will not believe this at all since ya know staff, 'would never' do something like this. I got clear evidence (glasses not needed) c;

I've been staff on other popular servers way bigger than this and staff don't treat their players like shit. 'Oh yeah guys let's ip mute sleepy then unmute him so he can talk and we can get him banned!!!!!!!!" so pathetic.

Also, not sure if I'm allowed to say this but Emma was dating a 21 year old when she was 15, oops.

If you guys msgd me asking for evidence, I will gladly send.
First off, you should really wake up a bit. The Staff Team are here to help the people in need and ban/mute the rule breakers. We are not here to have you tell us that the server is dying again and again. We know this and are trying to fix the problem.

You ask how I am staff after the comment about me losing braincells. Either you have been living under a rock or are blind that Sleepy is toxic and only causes trouble. Yes, this does not mean I can start throwing out bad comments but he needs to realise what he is doing, will not get him anywhere.

Secondly, you say you have evidence of a staff member doing the stuff you mentioned. Here is not the place to say that.
Please do so here - http://forums.manacube.com/forums/staff-reports/

'Oh yeah guys let's ip mute sleepy then unmute him so he can talk and we can get him banned!!!!!!!!" so pathetic.
Do you really think we unmuted him so we could ban him? We never unmuted him after his perm mute. He decided to go onto an alt and use chat; a.k.a he was mute evading. That is the reason he was banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.