Closed submiting parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

froulacool(/canardman, old name) and me (Legobis) would submit a medium parkour.
The parkour's name is 8 Rooms. The parkour is making of 8 rooms into a very big bloc. I verified if the distance of 120 is respect. The parkour don't have shortcut but have several easter eggs hidden in the map. The parkour have more than 80 jumps but it is not hard, there is just 2 neos of 1 bloc and there is a labyrinth. I think that a player need 15 minutes to finish the parkour.
I expect that you will accept our parkour because we built during many hours and if there are problems on it, we will be able to modify in order to resolve these potentialy problems.

Thank you and goodevening.

Attachments

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
-1 the map itself doesn't have a theme and the main build is very plain. for being a medium map it has too many jumps. the parkour itself doesnt' have an technical jumps and presents itself as a map that would've been make a few years ago. Look through the newly accepted maps to get an idea of more recent maps. the submission format is also incorrect. if you'd like a full list of what to expect of an accepted map, feel free to check out this threat here : click here

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello there!

I will be closing this thread as this map has already been submitted here: https://manacube.com/threads/submiting-parkour.84763/
If maps do get implemented, we take into account all players who help for credit so do not worry about that!
Sophia above has summarised some points for you above <3

Status
Not open for further replies.