Summer Pass Progression

Which one of these 3 options should be added to the summer pass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jake.

Mod
Kihta
Kihta
Mod
Ratings
60 1
Hi so I was inspired to post this because of a /shout I made suggesting that every 1000 shells earned should give a small amount of pass xp, and it instantly got around 7 or 8 +1 replies which is pretty rare. So summer festival has been out a few days now and whilst its really good I think the pass progression is quite slow and frustrating to progress (yes the bugs today have probably made players slightly more frustrated than usual with it, but these are luckily fixed now) though as many of the quests are very specific and don't always work when they should. (Example: On Olympus, for the mine 50 iron quest you had to silk touch 50 iron ore in the mines, take it to a plot, place it then mine it). Pass is limited to about 75% of a level per day it seems like with 5 quests per day giving 15xp = 75xp daily. This means it will take 13.33 (14) days of completing every single quest (which can be difficult/rng such as catch an enderfish which many people could not do despite spending hours trying)

I have a few solutions for this which I feel like would improve the pass progression making it feel more fluid/efficient:

1. Firstly, reward small amounts of xp for every 1000 shells earned. This could further promote grinding the summer festival as players will be able to level up their pass slightly faster as a reward for their time spent farming shells. Maybe a very small amount like 5xp per 1000 shells just as a small incentive to grind.

2. Alternatively, after completing 5 daily pass quests it could unlock a 2nd set of quests which give 5xp per quest meaning instead 0f 0.75 level daily, 1 full level is obtainable per day. Again this would just make the pass feel less clunky and slow to progress through..

3. Finally, an ability to reroll quests maybe for like 0.1-0.5 cubits would be nice, especially for any glitched quests it means people can still progress without needing to wait for bugs to be fixed.

The actual pass however is really good the cosmetics, titles and SVAs all look really good, so hopefully improvements to the progression system can be made. Any feedback would be appreciated also. :)
edit: Fixed typo through to though

Ratings
427 8
Not going to lie, I'm a fan for all of them. They're all good suggestions for the summertime pass. Some of the quests we have right now are ridiculous. For example, yesterday, I got slay 500 iron golems O_O. Even with my sharpness 8 Grouden sword, it took me forever to get 10 killed. So I ended up giving up.

+1 for this idea! Top Notch suggestion!

CosG

ELITE
CosG
CosG
ELITE
Ratings
i dont agree with paying .1-.5 cubits to reroll glitched quests. maybe free reroll or not have that specific quest at all. overall great idea