Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
Hello my fellow Olympus Players!!!

I am trying to gauge the rarity of items on the Atlas server of Olympus, and I need your help! A while back, I made a catalogue of all the SVA items within Atlas (sry Aether, i just don't know how far it goes back or if anyone has SVs that go back to the beginning).

Now, I need to know how much of each item is on Atlas to hopefully help sellers/collectors/regular-ppl gauge how valuable their items are in terms of rarity.

Please look into your vault(s) and check off what you have in the Google form below:
CLICK ME!!!

Please answer truthfully, so it doesn't affect the data! If you have any concerns, let me know below :D

Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
RESULTS!!!!!!!
(as of 05/13/2021)

Thank you to everyone who has filled out the form so far!!! I received a lot of feedback and have made some changes along the way!
Important Notes:
(1) Magic Wand in "Projectile Launchers" was added a few hours after post, so the values are probably off
(2) I added to the survey a way to specify if you had duplicates to an item. If you have duplicate seasonal vault items, I'd be grateful if you filled out the form again or just with your dupes.
(3) There were 26 participants in this so far. Some items like the Reapers Scythe aren't properly represented due to the participants not having one (I know of at least one Reapers Scythe on the server)

Now to the results:
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_19.png
Screenshot_20.png
Screenshot_21.png
Screenshot_22.png
Screenshot_23.png
Screenshot_24.png
Screenshot_25.png
Screenshot_26.png
Screenshot_27.png
Screenshot_28.png
Screenshot_29.png

If you have SVA/SSV/SVs on Atlas and haven't filled out the form, I think it'd be pretty cash money if you did :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Hi Dak! Filled this out but for projectile launchers, you’re missing the Magic Wand ( yes theres a sell wand and launcher both called the same thing before anyone argues). Also, some of the armor i may have dupes of, if you need specific numbers of any dupes i may have, please let me know.

Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
Hi Dak! Filled this out but for projectile launchers, you’re missing the Magic Wand ( yes theres a sell wand and launcher both called the same thing before anyone argues). Also, some of the armor i may have dupes of, if you need specific numbers of any dupes i may have, please let me know.
Yeah, i found out I was missing the magic wand, didn't have it on my list :(
And google wouldnt let me put a number next to the checkboxes soooo I'll prob just ask around once enough ppl respond

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Arenzo had a lot of valuable SVAs on Aether I think... RIP aether ;-;

tekbu

ELITE
vzci
vzci
ELITE
Ratings
28 4
RESULTS!!!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who has filled out the form so far!!! I received a lot of feedback and have made some changes along the way!
Important Notes:
(1) Magic Wand in "Projectile Launchers" was added a few hours after post, so the values are probably off
(2) I added to the survey a way to specify if you had duplicates to an item. If you have duplicate seasonal vault items, I'd be grateful if you filled out the form again or just with your dupes.
(3) There were 25 participants in this so far. Some items like the Reapers Scythe aren't properly represented due to the participants not having one (I know of at least one Reapers Scythe on the server)

Now to the results:

If you have SVA/SSV/SVs on Atlas and haven't filled out the form, I think it'd be pretty cash money if you did :D
nice

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
also i like how the most common leggings and chestplates are lucky armor
the hype and prices on lucky armor and scythes boutta go crashing down :)

Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
Hey Dakota, do you think you can uhh put up the spreadsheet for all the SVA cubit prices if that isn't up yet.
Will be out hopefully by the end of this month! Wanna see a couple more deals made between sellers and buyers before I do tho!

edit: this info also changed the prices of a couple things, so price sheet isn't solid just yet!