Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi all!

Today I'm excited to announce the 2nd non-official Survival Build Competition!
It will be very much the same as @Anxii_ 's event and will take place in the unused plots from that event!

Event
The Build Competition is themed as Wonder's of the World. Famous buildings like the Eiffel Tower, Opera House etc are all acceptable. If you are unsure about your build feel free to ask me here, in game or on discord (Sonic_Raptor#4349). The event will begin at 12pm (AEST) and will run until the 29th of January. The event will be accessible through /warp famous

We have 5 Judges!
- @KathrynsWill
- @Pabloinador
- @Anxii_
- @ctrless
- @Sonic_Raptor

If you need help feel free to contact me or Pabloinador!

How to Enter
Prerequisites:
You must be a survival player and have at least 50 hours on survival. Exceptions can be made but you will need to contact me :) There are a limited number of plots so enter quick!

Enter on the forums/discord!
Format: Name
Party: name

In-game:
Either mail Sonic_Raptor or contact me whilst I am online and I will give you a plot.​

You will need to /p ally buildcomp2 to be able to build and participate generally in the event!

Rules
1. Teams no more then 3 will be allowed anymore players found building on the plot will result in a disqualification from the event immediately.

2. Grieifng. will not be tolerated, if briefing occurs let a mod know or me and I will deal with it swiftly. If it is an accident Do not replace the grief contact the builder of the plot and me immediately and I along with the other judges will decide the outcome from there. If there is a grief contact Manacube staff as per the norm.
3. No griefing includes the spare plots and paths!
4. Make sure to include the name of the World Wonder/famous building/statue you are trying to recreate if it is not immediately obvious.​

Prizes
1st Prize 6.5 cubits
2nd 3.5 Cubits + Rare spawners
3rd Vault Sword + Spawners

Thanks to @Anxii_ @Pabloinador @ctrless for making this possible!
Good luck from all the judges, have fun and play fair!
- Raptor​

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Really looking forward to seeing everyone's entries!
Thank you for doing this Sonic <3 :D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Really looking forward to seeing everyone's entries!
Thank you for doing this Sonic <3 :D
Thanks for letting me use the set up we created for the last one!

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
238 91
Hi all!

Today I'm excited to announce the 2nd non-official Survival Build Competition!
It will be very much the same as @Anxii_ 's event and will take place in the unused plots from that event!

Event
The Build Competition is themed as Wonder's of the World. Famous buildings like the Eiffel Tower, Opera House etc are all acceptable. If you are unsure about your build feel free to ask me here, in game or on discord (Sonic_Raptor#4349). The event will begin at 12pm (AEST) and will run until the 29th of January. The event will be accessible through /warp famous

We have 5 Judges!
- @KathrynsWill
- @Pabloinador
- @Anxii_
- @ctrless
- @Sonic_Raptor

If you need help feel free to contact me or Pabloinador!

How to Enter
Prerequisites:
You must be a survival player and have at least 50 hours on survival. Exceptions can be made but you will need to contact me :) There are a limited number of plots so enter quick!

Enter on the forums/discord!
Format: Name
Party: name

In-game:
Either mail Sonic_Raptor or contact me whilst I am online and I will give you a plot.​

You will need to /p ally buildcomp2 to be able to build and participate generally in the event!

Rules
1. Teams no more then 3 will be allowed anymore players found building on the plot will result in a disqualification from the event immediately.

2. Grieifng. will not be tolerated, if briefing occurs let a mod know or me and I will deal with it swiftly. If it is an accident Do not replace the grief contact the builder of the plot and me immediately and I along with the other judges will decide the outcome from there. If there is a grief contact Manacube staff as per the norm.
3. No griefing includes the spare plots and paths!
4. Make sure to include the name of the World Wonder/famous building/statue you are trying to recreate if it is not immediately obvious.​

Prizes
1st Prize 6.5 cubits
2nd 3.5 Cubits + Rare spawners
3rd Vault Sword + Spawners

Thanks to @Anxii_ @Pabloinador @ctrless for making this possible!
Good luck from all the judges, have fun and play fair!
- Raptor​
Nice event!