Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
pvp arena.png

Survival | PvP Tournament

Hosted By: @Speediare & @RainbowCat379
Sponsored By: @Animenz

Come one, come all, to a new event on Survival! To bring some more love and attention, Catt (RainbowCat379) and I will be hosting a PvP tournament! This is NOT a ManaCube Staff Team-hosted event. This is only going to last for a few weeks, so we don't dry out your brains for a whole day. xD
A PvP arena in the End (of all places) has been made to help with this, and we also gained the support of xIAlphaIx (who was unfortunately banned) to help fund the prize of this tournament. Details are below:

Server: Survival (/survival)
Area: /warp pvp & /warp pvpspec
NOTE: The warps will be made 15 minutes before the event starts.

The event will take place every Friday and Saturday, from November 10th to November 25th.
On Friday's, the event will happen at 4:15pm EST. (Find your time here)
On Saturday's, it'll happen at 2:30pm EST. (Find your time here)
You do NOT have to be online for other participants' rounds, but you do have to be on for yours.
Everyone, from all across the server, is allowed to sign up, including staff members. However, up to 16 people are allowed to join. No more than that. Do please include your Discord user (and #), so I can contact you when it's your round. If you don't have a Discord, I recommend getting one, or just say you don't have one. Either way is fine.
1st Place: $2 Million + 25 Vote Keys
2nd Place: $1 Million + 10 Vote Keys
3rd and 4th Place: $500k + 5 Vote Keys
1.) All of ManaCube's official chat rules apply. (If you break one of these, you won't be disqualified, but it will hurt your prize if you win.)
2.) You will be given gear to use. (That gear is: MVP Armor, MVP Sword, 4 Golden Apples, 32 Bread, and 8 Ender Pearls.) Do NOT bring anything else! (Unless you're a spectator, then you can bring non-existent popcorn.)
3.) No hacking, at all! Any of it will lead you to a ban, and a disqualification. (I, myself, may not be staff, but Catt is. ;) )
4.) Do NOT try to leave the arena if you're a participant, and do NOT try to enter the arena if you're a spectator. (We don't want this whole thing going wrong, do we?)
5.) /pvp must be on if you're a participant. Once it's on, you may NOT turn it off until the round is over.
6.) Have fun!

Entrance (aka /warp pvpspec):
2017-10-28_20.38.54.png
The Battlefield:
2017-10-28_19.19.22.png
The Hosts' Thrones:
2017-10-20_15.35.16.png

A couple quick notes:
If you sign up for the tournament but is unable to make it, contact me on Discord (Speediare#4724) or start a conversation with me on the Forums. Just make sure I know, and I can arrange things.
Also, when the tournament isn't going on and after the tournament is over with, the Arena may be used as any normal PvP arena, just like the one during Season 2 of Survival. ;)

Anyways, both Catt and I are glad we were finally able to finish this almost 2 month work, and we both hope to see you all there! Best of luck to all participants, and you spectators better bring some popcorn. :p Go for the gold! :D

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hehehe, not in Speedy but just had to say something O: @Txilsy, please, please, please show up so we can stalk each other! Please! Yep, good luck to all! And *cough* don't die!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I'd like to make just a quick note:

The day-frames (not the times) are estimated with the possibility of 16 players. If there are not 16 players, the tournament will be shorter, but still all other rules apply. I will also be asking in chat if anyone would like to sign up last minute. We just gotta see. ;)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Alright, so, sorry to keep you in the dark for so long, but due to time-zones and such, we aren't really able to get the last of the rounds done. In return, we did dice rolls from the last 4 contestants to decide. Our apologies, but this was a better way to decide it without struggles. I am proud to finally announce the winners, though, and the battles that were done, were really good. Many thanks to those who participated!

Our winners:

1st Place: Superdave21! :D
2nd Place: iiMisery2 ;)
3rd Place: Phaius :cool:
4th Place: TheRandyInKronos :p

Congratulations! Dave was already given his rewards, but if @iiMisery2 @MHNYOGURT and @Snowey can log on to receive their rewards, that'd be great! Thanks again! I hope you all had fun. :D <3

P.S. The PvP Arena is free to use whenever anyone wishes. ;)

Last edited: