Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

MelonHub

Donator
Ratings
43 7
Hi, as since you can buy titles/tags for other servers, you should be able to for survival. Since very few have tags except for "Lucky" in which you can no longer receive, since Eula banned crates. So is there any possibility survival could have purchasable tags or titles? Looking for ideas? HMU

MelonHub

Donator
Ratings
43 7
Kind of like where you buy tags with In-Game money? That actually sounds cool!
Yes, something like that, depends on what the staff team would decide, whether its ingame money, or real money in the shop.
Either is fine. :)

Lewyd

Banned
MrWingleDingle12
MrWingleDingle12
VIP
Ratings
Hello!

I don't feel that this would be a good idea. (Didn't read the whole suggestion, sorry xD)

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hello!

I don't feel that this would be a good idea. (Didn't read the whole suggestion, sorry xD)
It may be best that in future you read the entire post before commenting. Thanks.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Maybe a tags like
Explorer
Architect
Survivor
Mountaineer

I don't know these are just some suggestions for the possible tags if they do create some for survival. Good idea though, seems logical and is a very creative idea. :)

Last edited:

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Crates on survival are still available via voting. But I do believe seeing more in game survival
tags would be awesome. Maybe event ones to. No events have happened on survival so far and it would be cool if we had a few.

MelonHub

Donator
Ratings
43 7
Maybe a tags like
Explorer
Architect
Survivor
Mountaineer

I don't know these are just some suggestions for the possible tags if they do create some for survival. Good idea though, seems logical and is a very creative idea. :)

I like the tag ideas, hope more staff see the thread :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1463955659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Crates on survival are still available via voting. But I do believe seeing more in game survival
tags would be awesome. Maybe event ones to. No events have happened on survival so far and it would be cool if we had a few.
Back before the Eula was in place, Dacon tested out coin bombs, in which they shoot out money after being placed. Maybe a Coin Bomb event on survival would be cool. :D

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Hi, as since you can buy titles/tags for other servers, you should be able to for survival. Since very few have tags except for "Lucky" in which you can no longer receive, since Eula banned crates. So is there any possibility survival could have purchasable tags or titles? Looking for ideas? HMU
Maybe a tags like
Explorer
Architect
Survivor
Mountaineer

Survival and Skywars are the only servers on the network that do not offer Titles in the shop. I think it's just a matter of having no good names for them. However, Skywars hasn't had titles for a while, which I'm not too sure about.

If titles to end up being added to Survival, I think Explorer would be a cool addition.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I like the tag ideas, hope more staff see the thread :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1463955659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Back before the Eula was in place, Dacon tested out coin bombs, in which they shoot out money after being placed. Maybe a Coin Bomb event on survival would be cool. :D
Thanks

Survival and Skywars are the only servers on the network that do not offer Titles in the shop. I think it's just a matter of having no good names for them. However, Skywars hasn't had titles for a while, which I'm not too sure about.

If titles to end up being added to Survival, I think Explorer would be a cool addition.
And thanks