Talk About Music

Scalian

VIP+
Scalian
Scalian
VIP+
Ratings
Hey I play piano and guitar and I sing in a band and I wanted to start a thread to talk about music.

Put your favorite songs below.

if you play anything tell me what instrument.

and if you play guitar what guitar do you have.

ect...

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

I love music! I currently listen to mainly rap though- some bedroom pop, indie pop, etc.. etc...

Here is a list of some of my current favorite songs!
- STFU by. Rico Nasty
- Crush bt. Duckwrth
- gecgecgec by 100 gecs, Lil West, and Tony Velour
- Brainblast by MKULTRA

When I was in elementary and middle school I playerd the guitar and banjo. I don't play them anymore though.

best, kayla

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
yes yes music very good
I lOvE so so many songs and my favourites are always changing, but at the moment I really love Can I call you tonight by Dayglow, Kiss goodnight, new invention and leave me alone by I don't know how but they found me, Im so mad at him by Kelsy Karter anddd sofia by clairo. Genres are generally alternative rock, indie pop, etc.
For my Spotify wrapped I listened to a song called scrawny by wallows for 10,609 minutes ᵉᵉ
I play ukulele, piano, bit of drums, bit of singing and hopefully electric guitar soon :> (Not acoustic guitar though that's very important, sounds trash on its own)

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
i am the music boi, yessir.

current favourite songs:
the 'Reasons To' EP by smle
them bones by alice in chains
blackened and one both by metallica

i play the piano and flute, and i sing for fun. i'm trying to pick up the guitar at the moment and wanna try learning the sax.

Ratings
9 1
I don't really have a favorite song, but I listen to a lot of deathmetal and underground house/techno. And I've never played any instruments lol.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
At the moment my favorite song is probably 'Losing my Love' by Verzache, the melody is amazing and it resonates with me a lot. I am also liking Cuco at the moment as well as Rex Orange Country, Tame Impala is also amazing. One genre of music I can never get over is JPOP, it's usually just anime openings at the moment but it's all so good!

I'll tend to listen to anything by;
✪ GIrl in Red
✪ Chase Atlantic
✪ The Neighbourhood
✪ LOONA
✪ TWICE
✪ Joji
✪ Eve
✪ AKMU

Peace!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
You can just take a look at my lame ass playlists on Spotify. My username is @bloroblorobloroblorobloro <3
I have a couple of playlists and I update them constantly when I listen to new songs
I'm gonna add a couple more playlists when I am not working my buns off as I have started listening to new genres ;D

I have learnt and played lots of instruments from when I was young to now. I have played:
- Drums (I dunno I saw it online and thought it was really cool so tried and stopped aftER A MONTH LMAO)
- Piano (My brother used to play the piano and after he finished the piano was still there so I tried but wasn't really into it)
- Erhu (I don't even know why I- it's a Chinese instrument or something and my school had programs so I joined but it was terrifying)
- Clarinet (I still play the clarinet! I'm currently grade 5 and gonna take an exam for grade 8 soon ;D)

I really like guys who play the guitar :flushed: so I'm planning to learn to play the guitar in the future too YEE

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
i have played the piano for ~5 years now. i have sung for ~4. my music tastes are pretty basic. i only rlly like pop. some of my fav artists are conan gray, faouzia, and tate mcrae. uhhhhhhhhh

yeah thats it i think

edit R U OK BY TATE MCRRAE LOIVE IT

PLS LISTEN SHE IS SO COOL AND NICE

EDIT 2 ITS SO GOOD TOO SHES SO NTALTNETED

Ratings
Put your favorite songs below.

I listen to literally every genre of music that's listened to nowadays. My playlist is one giant playlist of all the songs I liked. It has rap, metal, rock, pop, Kpop, jazz, lofi, 80s, and a lot of plain beats. I'd say my most listened type of music rn is slowed reverb versions of songs cuz they're so relaxing and you can just vibe to them for hours.

if you play anything tell me what instrument.

I play the alto sax currently and played the clarinet in middle school. I also played piano in like elementary school but completely forgot how to play it.

and if you play guitar what guitar do you have.

I don't have a guitar, but my brother has an acoustic guitar that he plays almost every day.

Scalian

VIP+
Scalian
Scalian
VIP+
Ratings
Howdy Howdy!

I love music! I currently listen to mainly rap though- some bedroom pop, indie pop, etc.. etc...

Here is a list of some of my current favorite songs!
- STFU by. Rico Nasty
- Crush bt. Duckwrth
- gecgecgec by 100 gecs, Lil West, and Tony Velour
- Brainblast by MKULTRA

When I was in elementary and middle school I playerd the guitar and banjo. I don't play them anymore though.

best, kayla
Thats awesome! I haven't really picked up a banjo but I really enjoy guitar. I also listen to some rap but I enjoy multiple genres.

Scalian

VIP+
Scalian
Scalian
VIP+
Ratings
yes yes music very good
I lOvE so so many songs and my favourites are always changing, but at the moment I really love Can I call you tonight by Dayglow, Kiss goodnight, new invention and leave me alone by I don't know how but they found me, Im so mad at him by Kelsy Karter anddd sofia by clairo. Genres are generally alternative rock, indie pop, etc.
For my Spotify wrapped I listened to a song called scrawny by wallows for 10,609 minutes ᵉᵉ
I play ukulele, piano, bit of drums, bit of singing and hopefully electric guitar soon :> (Not acoustic guitar though that's very important, sounds trash on its own)
My favorite genre is alternative rock, classic rock ect... I haven't heard a lot of the songs you mentioned i'll give them a try!

Scalian

VIP+
Scalian
Scalian
VIP+
Ratings
i am the music boi, yessir.

current favourite songs:
the 'Reasons To' EP by smle
them bones by alice in chains
blackened and one both by metallica

i play the piano and flute, and i sing for fun. i'm trying to pick up the guitar at the moment and wanna try learning the sax.
Metallica and alice in chains have some really good songs. You should listen to lake of fire by nirvana MTV unplugged or just the whole MTV unplugged concert from nirvana because it's amazing.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Your local clarinetist over here

I

fat_albert99

VIP
fat_albert99
fat_albert99
VIP
Ratings
Me love music, been trying to go to at least a concert per year nowadays since I got some money XD.
I used to play guitar when I was younger and remember how to play a bit of heart of gold by neil young.
I also played trumpet in high school, felt like kylie jenner with her big lips.
The bands I'm listening a lot too at the moment are foster the people, cage the elephant and the revivalists, good music I listen while under the influence

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
I adore music, to be honest. I like almost any kind except metal and that sorta thing. However everything else I can listen to. My favorite music is probably country. However, my favorite artist is Taylor Swift.

When I was in Middle school and Freshmen year of high school I played Trumpet for the school band. Wasn't good at all but still did it. I haven't ever played guitar although I would like to learn some day just now I'm really busy doing things.

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Metallica and alice in chains have some really good songs. You should listen to lake of fire by nirvana MTV unplugged or just the whole MTV unplugged concert from nirvana because it's amazing.
bro i LOVE nirvana they're so GOOD and their unplugged concert was AMAZING

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
I love music.

Prolly listen to music like 12 hours a day at least
Favorite song is probably Habit by Still Woozy (coincidently listening to it while writing this)

I've been playing the oboe for about 5 years now and started playing the flute beginning of this summer

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I love music.

Prolly listen to music like 12 hours a day at least
Favorite song is probably Habit by Still Woozy (coincidently listening to it while writing this)

I've been playing the oboe for about 5 years now and started playing the flute beginning of this summer
i’ve only heard of one other person playing that instrument- just wanna say that’s super cool