Top 10 Best Manacube KitPVP Players (My Opinion)

Chaseyn

ELITE
Chaseyn
Chaseyn
ELITE
Ratings
This post is my opinion so don't get triggered or nothing. I am basing these rankings on overall performance, including pvp ability, kiting, maintaining heals, and overall skill in the community.
(PS, this is not bias in anyway either, it is what i genuinely think of these players, I will not be counting inactive players or recent players with bans on their account, especially players with good texture packs.)

10. Kabr1/Ventexe
Kabr shows incredible skill in the battlefield when it comes to bow boosting/kiting, he hits got bow boosts with 4-5 combos off of trees. Kabr is one of the strongest Grape members and he for sure deserves to be on this list for his kiting skills alone.

9. Explorerr
Explorer's skills in pvp are match against some of the best, and I am solely putting on here because he voided Versias on his 11k kill streak. Nah I'm playing, Explorerr REALLY shows his skill in the battlefield when being able to chase players consistently and effectively. Explorerr can be a very good player at times.

8. ntc
As I don't really know his pvp skills that well, I DO know he is a reliable player when it comes to team fights. ntc shows that he is able to maintain staying alive and grinding his kill streak no matter who is online. ntc always keeps calm, is good at kiting, and an overall good player.

7. matriu
matriu is 100% the best dueler on manacube. He is consistent when it comes to kiting, and is incredible at maintaining health when he is just in iron. He is able to duel in any kit and still win without losing a sweat, making him a great spot for number 7.

6. capj
capj shows that he can take any team fight no matter how outnumbered he is, if he is told to drop, he will. capj also shows incredible skills in pvp by hitting 20 cps butterfly while maintaining great aim. capj is simply one of the best pvpers on the server and can hold a fight well.

5. Sozsa
Sozsa shows in the fight that he can stand against any player he comes by. He shows that he can be prepared for any situation either a 1v1 or 1v10. Sozsa has shown to have great kiting skills and is excellent at finding good spots to hide at when being chased by his opposition. Sozsa can maintain heals and gather himself well in a tight situation, while also maintaining calmness. Sozsa is a great pvper and a great kiter.

4. Triece
Triece has been a long time player of kitpvp and still maintaining his skill over the years. He is incredible at kiting and is able to think smartly in a tough situation. Triece shows to have nice pvp skills and is able to keep up a fight against any player he fights. One of the sole reasons though, is that he plays on a Mac, which makes his skills THAT much better.

3. HealedStudent
Healed is probably the best kiter on manacube, mainly because of his punch 3 bow that he has been able to keep safe for over 10 months. Healed can survive in any situation that he gets put into, no matter who is fighting him, he can contest that player, and give them a challenge. Healed has kept his kill streak of 8000 and is still going to keep it for seasons to come.

2. MAGA__
Nate is one of the most known players at kitpvp. As well he doesnt play as much anymore in diamond, he still is online almost 24/7 and barely dies when in combat, IN FIGHT KIT! Maga is just an overall best player on kitpvp!

1. TimeIsOut/GoatMop
Time is a no brainer when explaining the best players on manacubes kitpvp, with incredible team fight skills, to insane kiting skills, gmop is deserving of the number 1 spot. Time stays consistent when playing and can easily destroy anyone who choses to 1v1 him. He is an amazing pvper and can outkite anyone including kabr. With time also being able to duel any kit and come out victorious, he is the best player on this list.

*This is entirely my own opinion, don't take it to heart.*
sorry if there is spelling mistakes i didnt focus on it too much

Chaseyn

ELITE
Chaseyn
Chaseyn
ELITE
Ratings
Honorable Mentions:
Myself, I am a good kit player, but I don't think I can compete with these players.
MyNameIsSander, he is one of the best fighters EU
LilJaws, only reason he is not on the list is because of inactivity, but he is a great player!
Conver, same with jaws, just isnt on so much!
Investah, good player, good kiter, just never seems to be too dependant on his team
fyl, good player, just extremely toxic and couldnt make the list pro

Chaseyn

ELITE
Chaseyn
Chaseyn
ELITE
Ratings
fyl recently banned for regen cheating, sevno hasn't played for almost 2 months ‍♂️

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Honorable Mentions:
Myself, I am a good kit player, but I don't think I can compete with these players.
MyNameIsSander, he is one of the best fighters EU
LilJaws, only reason he is not on the list is because of inactivity, but he is a great player!
Conver, same with jaws, just isnt on so much!
Investah, good player, good kiter, just never seems to be too dependant on his team
fyl, good player, just extremely toxic and couldnt make the list pro
I think personally I am the best player on this list when to comes to PRAC. Which is why I agree I shouldn’t be on a KitPvP top 10 as my kiting and chasing abilities are not near my pvp abilities. Also I don’t really play much anymore. But thanks for the honorable mention.