GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
This is my personal top ten list of the easiest Insane courses Manacube's Parkour server has to offer. The placements on this list are purely based on my personal opinion, how well I do in them, how fun they are to play and of course how easy the parkour actually is. This entire list is up to debate, and you are allowed to disagree with my opinions. In fact, do tell me your opinions since I am curious to know what your all 10 easiest Insane maps are! Here goes!

Top 10 Easiest Insane Maps

EDIT 10.12.2020: Updated my new time on Demon and Ancient
1st: Ancient (Created by: RyleeGrace and _iElemental) (My record time: 1 Minute)
Starting the list off is Ancient. Most of the community agree that this is the easiest Insane map. I originally didn't think this way, since I found the parkour to be quite unfun and annoying. However after playing it again for this list I realised how easy it actually is. It is of valid length for an Insane map, consisting of 120 jumps. However the gameplay is very simple. The map has a low amount of checkpoints, either 3 or 4 which is SERIOUSLY low for an Insane map. However the difficulty of the jumps makes up for it on this list, since it is EXTREMELY easy. It is somewhat varied and I can't really think of a single jump that is difficult in the map. This map should definitely be your first pick when starting with Insane maps.
2020-06-16_14.48.52.png

2nd: ISS (Created by: _AJX_) (My record time: 2 Minutes)
A lot of people disagree with me here and I can kinda understand that. This map used to be very easy earlier but then it was buffed. However even after this buff I don't think it is hard at all. I once thought this was the easiest of them all, but Ancient took that spot. This map is a little shorter than the first one, but is still of valid length for an Insane map with 103 jumps. The gameplay is more complicated than in Ancient, but it is still very easy with there being only around 5 difficult jumps in the entire map. You only have to do these select few difficult jumps and then you basically beat the checkpoint, which is why I find this level so easy. This level has more checkpoints than the one above, this one having 5 which is still VERY low. I think the amount of times I've beat this map has some effect as well in this map being easy, but that doesn't change the fact this level is easy.
2020-06-16_14.49.51.png

3rd: Demon (Created by: AliAliAli) (My record time: 1 Minute)
This map honestly felt like an Expert map to me when I played it at first, aside for a few tricky jumps. This is a very old map and it shows from both the somewhat simple build and the simple gameplay. The gameplay is very basic, just series of certain jumps before changing to a series of other jumps. The map is extremely short for an Insane map, having only 72 jumps. It's close to or even the shortest Insane map on the server, which certainly affects it's placement on this list. The map only has an atrociously low amount of 5 checkpoints, but this doesn't matter because a lot of the jumps are not hard at all. The map however does have a few overkill difficult jumps, including a Z facing Crossneup so if you aren't prepared for around 3 of that difficulty jumps then I would recommend another entry on this list.
2020-06-16_14.50.27.png

4th: Fridge (Created by: Ryno12167) (My record time: 3 Minutes)
This is yet another debatable one and another one that I've done multiple times. This map is VERY fun to play and is among my list of favorite Insane maps. (that could maybe be another idea hmm hehehe) It has a few difficult jumps but most of them are at forgiving spots and the map does have quite a lot of checkpoints. This like ISS is another one of the newer Insane maps, having varied and more complicated gameplay than Ancient and some other entries in this list do. This map is slightly longer than ISS, having 106 jumps. However this map, while it does have a little harder gameplay, it also has more checkpoints than the other entries, having 7, which is a partial reason why it's so high on this list. I think the reason why I think the map is so easy is because how fun it is and how many times I have completed it. I have completed it at least 10 times.
2020-06-16_15.01.21.png

5th: Psymphoire (Created by: Rubempre and Tastronaut) (My record time: 2 Minutes)
This map was something I just randomly tried once when I heard about it. Turns out it's probably one of the easiest end game Insanes I did. Starting off the map is short for an Insane, having 90 jumps and they are all honestly just really easy. I can't think of a hard jump in Psymphoire aside for two ladder jumps. (and a luck vine, but that isn't skill based so it really doesn't count) It has a very low amount of checkpoins, 5, excluding the start cp. However while it is a not so old Insane, none of the jumps still aren't really hard. It feels more like a hard Expert map than an Insane map. It's also really fun to speedrun, which probably put the spot of the map higher on the list.
2020-06-16_15.06.55.png

6th: BedroomPK (Created by: Nixiiii) (My record time: 3 Minutes)
This is a very old map where you simply parkour through a bedroom. It has simple parkour and not many checkpoints just like many other entries on this list that are old maps. While the length of the map is extremely long and might sound scary with 170 jumps, the jumps are really not challenging at all and are actually really fun to do. The map doesn't have many styles of different jumps, having just basic jumps, ladder jumps, fences, neos and head hitters. It is extremely straightforward and simple, without anything special about it that makes it hard that it's simply just one of the easiest Insane maps. Definitely have this one a go if you want to complete an Insane map!
2020-07-03_10.52.43.png

7th: AncientWall (Created by: Niick_) (My record time: 3 Minutes)
Now I know a few players who would place this map a lot higher on this list than I did, and there are a lot of others who would probably so do as well but hear me out here! This map is another old map that consists of loads of simple designed jumps. Most of the jumps are easy, but there are some jumps that make this map's placement low on this list. The map is the longest map on this list so far, having 140 jumps. Every checkpoint is long, adding up to stress when playing the maps. Also a lot of the time it felt like the hardest parts were at the ends of checkpoints which make it more frustrating when failing at the end of checkpoints. This map especially managed to annoy me with poorly placed ceilings. However this doesn't change the fact that most of the jumps are terribly easy and that this map should definitely be one of your first picks when starting out Insane maps.
2020-06-16_15.06.48.png

8th: Ciel-Blanc (Created by: Rubempre and Tastronaut) (My record time: 3 Minutes)
A lot of people think this is among the easiest Insane maps, and while I agree to some extent I'm only putting it at 8th spot. The map is easy and very fun to speedrun but there are quite a few complex jumps that require specific setups and good momentum in the mix. There's especially one ice jump in the map that really screws with my patience. Overall this map might be one of the harder ones in the mix, it has a good amount of checkpoints and isn't very long but as I already stated, some of the jumps are pretty complex. If you haven't got used to doing more technical things when playing parkour then you should probably try the other maps on this list first before going into this one.
2020-06-16_15.06.35.png

9th: TheTardis (Created by: joebro76, Lxcify and Txilsy) (My record time: 5 Minutes)
This is a very old map and known as a classic and easy Insane map on the server! However I heavily disagree with this being close to top 3 or even top 5. The parkour is simple and basic like all of the older maps' parkour, but this doesn't mean it's as easy as other entries on this list. A lot of the checkpoints on this map are pretty far panned out which is frustrating and motivation draining when or if you fail. There's a lot of long jumps that require extremely precise momentum or speed, as a good example a 3 block to ladder + 2. The level itself is quite nice and isn't very long and I can see it being easy for some people, but people who are better at technical parkour rather than the simple precise momentum parkour might struggle with this one more than on others on this list.
2020-06-16_15.07.29.png

10th: Overhaul (Created by: AsasanSaft and Uneasilly) (My record time: 6 Minutes)
And finally, this is a map that surprised me a lot with it's easiness when I first played it. This is one of the newer Insane maps, and the creators of the map originally intended it as an Expert map. However it was too difficult to be an Expert map so it was accepted as an easy Insane map. The map is quite short, with less than a hundred jumps, and it has a lot of checkpoints. There's really only one complex jump in the entire level, and one hard section that might take a few tries. Conveniently that part is the start part, so even if this level might feel hard when starting it really isn't. Just get past the start and rest of it is smooth sailing. Just remember that this map isn't very simple in the parkour style, so u might need to be ready for more technicality in the course!
2020-06-16_15.07.20.png

And here are a few honorable mentions that sadly didn't make it in the list!
RandomBlocks by happyheart
C4 by IPattyI and caseyclosed
RockClimbing by caseyclosed and Repuloh
Redstone by Mahalouker
Park by Couchism and Bluepearl2000
Panda by Pqndah and Pandaherolinker

Thank you for checking out my Top 10 Easiest Insane Maps list. I hope you had fun reading it! Please tell me what you think of this list and also tell me what your opinions are on this matter! I don't want to see chat arguments in the comments though, so let's keep it friendly! Thanks for reading! This list took me
very long to make so I hope it catches at least somebody's attention!

GamersDecision

Last edited:
Ratings
I haven't done any insanes since I'm pretty new to the server but I've been wanting to try some, so this list is definitely a huge help for me :) thank you for taking the time to compile it! Hopefully I'll be able to give my opinions on these maps soon haha

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I haven't done any insanes since I'm pretty new to the server but I've been wanting to try some, so this list is definitely a huge help for me :) thank you for taking the time to compile it! Hopefully I'll be able to give my opinions on these maps soon haha
Glad to hear that you found this useful! I wish you good luck in doing your first Insane map :)

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
I've done Tardis so imma take your word for it and try the ones you have ranked easier ;)

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
I mostly agree with this list, I personally think castle is the easiest insane (I'm quite biased on that map since I farm it lol).

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I mostly agree with this list, I personally think castle is the easiest insane (I'm quite biased on that map since I farm it lol).
That's a very interesting opinion! While I agree that Castle is quite easy, I would at max put it in Top 20 :)

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
That's a very interesting opinion! While I agree that Castle is quite easy, I would at max put it in Top 20 :)
Top 20 is definitely fair lol. I just grind castle so that's why its so easy and high on my list.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
omg thank you so much i will keep this in mind for when i reach skilled i'm super close to it :D
Do keep in mind that just because they’re easy for insanes doesn’t mean they’re easy maps for the casual player. Good luck!

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
What about Luigi? That maps pretty easy

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
There’s still 1 or 2 maps i haven’t done yet from this list and then like 8 or 9 from the hardest list lol