Status
Not open for further replies.

MurknMurda

MVP
MurknMurda
MurknMurda
MVP
Ratings
So my faction was f top 6 or 7 as of last night. Our name was "Salty". We started about 3-4 days ago gaining wealth through some lucky coin flips and two of my faction members buying several keys. Anyways None of us had made an account on this website yet and gone through the forums to read the rules, also I have never seen an advertisement for the rules in server. Anyways, according to an admin we placed water on top of our spawners which is true.
A faction wanted to raid our base when we were offline according to the admin and used some client "that is allowed" to be able to see inside our base. So they reported it to the admin and the admin went in our base, banned myself and gave ALL of our spawners to the faction.... who mind you hasn't even attempted to raid us yet. NO walls had been damaged.... NO cannon built.... Admins words were "they would have gotten in". I think a fair punishment would have been to ban me temperately sure (which is currently happening) and remove the water, but to just give the spawners away? That is absolutely insane! who knows if they would have gotten all the spawners, most might have been lost to the lava or tnt explosions. I would have been perfectly fine with removing the water and banning me temporarily but to JUST GIVE AWAY around 70 million dollars in spawners is an absolute joke and looks like favoritism. Remove the water and let them raid us fairly! Do not just give them millions of dollars in spawners with no EFFORT! I would like to speak to more admins about this unfair treatment, We really do enjoy this server but this is ridiculous situation.

Thankyou,
MurknMurda

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there MurknMurda,
I understand your situation. If you feel like a member of staff has been unfair, or wrongly banning you, you can submit a ticket here:
https://manacube.com/support/open
This would be the best course of action in order for you to possibly get your spawners back and get unbanned. I understand sometimes things like this happen.
Best,
WingsOfFyre

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey MurknMurda,
Though you did lose many value of spawners, it is not completely the Staff Team’s fault. I believe that if you are going to be competitive on a server you should try to find the rules. But as @WingsOfFire17 said, you can make a support ticket to perhaps get your spawners back. These tickets are usually responded to in 1 - 3 days.

Best Regards,
Doubt

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
trust me ure never getting ure spawners back same kinda thing happened to me (allitle different but still) got nothing back that just said sucks to be u welp see u and never gave anything back on my birthday (sept 9th) was thinking about buying about 50 bucks worth of ig spawners off the server but when i saw this i realized they just dont give a fuck about anyone thanks to the good staff that help (ctrless he isnt on factions but he is one that helps) (i ve seen a few on factions that r good) but there isnt enough the rest r corrupt and since most choos the new staff recruits we are stuck with a shitty staf group with a few good ones you have to wait days to get.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
trust me ure never getting ure spawners back same kinda thing happened to me (allitle different but still) got nothing back that just said sucks to be u welp see u and never gave anything back on my birthday (sept 9th) was thinking about buying about 50 bucks worth of ig spawners off the server but when i saw this i realized they just dont give a fuck about anyone thanks to the good staff that help (ctrless he isnt on factions but he is one that helps) (i ve seen a few on factions that r good) but there isnt enough the rest r corrupt and since most choos the new staff recruits we are stuck with a shitty staf group with a few good ones you have to wait days to get.
I know this was just said above, but if you feel like a staff member has been unfair report it on here: https://manacube.com/support/open Also, I've seen several negative posts by you on the forums recently. If you've had an issue with staff bring it up with them or report it. Maybe talk to me. I might could help. discord: BCA522#3914 but there's no need to spread negativity around the forums. Hope this helps!
~bca_

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
I just talk about what's true like it seems all new players I talk to have the same issues with staff you people who have been on for a while either A: are treated better by staff so you don't complain or you learn to simply accept the bad staff because they help you more after

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I just talk about what's true like it seems all new players I talk to have the same issues with staff you people who have been on for a while either A: are treated better by staff so you don't complain or you learn to simply accept the bad staff because they help you more after
First of all, no, staff don't treat people who have played for longer better. They might know people better, and so they are therefore better FRIENDS with them. We also learn to accept that not everything can be fixed at once. I know that it can be frustrating that staff don't fix something, and I'm pretty sure this issue has been resolved. The staff here work very hard to fix problems. I hope you understand that.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
People who are freinds with staff should not be treated better and alot of people have complained about staff on the server and on the thread just you know do something about it and stop pretending like we are the problem

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
you guys hurt good hard workers on the server and pretend like you do something about hackers which you sometimes do but not enough like not even close

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
you guys hurt good hard workers on the server and pretend like you do something about hackers which you sometimes do but not enough like not even close
People who are friends with staff aren't treated better. If someone is breaking the rules, then they are breaking the rules. How do staff hurt good hard workers? I know that many people on the server including me report all the hackers we come across, but there are a lot of them. If you are talking about KitPvp, there honestly aren't enough staff members, and so the amount of hackers that are dealt with isn't even close to the number that there are. If someone has a problem with a member of staff, you can report them here:https://manacube.com/support/open. I can assure you that every staff member on this server has been chosen for a reason. I don't wish to get into an argument, but saying that staff don't do anything, and hurt the server is just untrue.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
you implied very strongly earlier that people who are freinds with staff are treated better and also umm you guys do hurt hard workers (or at least somedo) as seen by the thing that started the thread we are talking on

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
@Knockbackisfun If you are going to continue talking about this topic, please message someone through a different media such as Discord. Or, you can drop the topic and make a support ticket/continue on with your life.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
"First of all, no, staff don't treat people who have played for longer better. They might know people better, and so they are therefore better FRIENDS with them." Nowhere did I say that staff people treat people differently because of that. I listened to almost a thirty-minute conversation about this on discord, and it wasn't the staff's fault that happened. Also, they didn't work for the spawners, they bought them with money. That is what the whole conversation on discord was about - whether it was fair or not. The staff decided that it was. Like Doubties said, if you would like to continue this convo, feel free to message me on discord. I hope that you understand that the staff try their hardest :)

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
ok wingsoffire if you think its fine to waste peoples money send me what is it for 70 mill worth of igs umm like 100 bucks then keep talking

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
also while you guys (what is kind the problem with manacube staff) have been avioding helping him and being over not a good helper silnt has been helping :) HELP PEOPLE WHO GIVE YOU MONEY OR THEY WILL SIMPLY CANCEL CHARGES.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
also, i love how none of you guys were willing to help or do anything until I talked about the truth some staff no examples given are not helpful and then you jumped in to protect people who have helped literally no one when it was allitle hard for them.

Sincerely, the only person on this damn thread who speaks the truth

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
@Knockbackisfun I see what you are saying but what happened to them is the consequences of not following the rules. The rules clearly said you cant cover your spawners in water, and that punishment will occur if broken. If you think that this wasn’t fair, start a new thread in the Ideas amd Feedback area and ask for a rule change. If you have more questions, message me on discord at Doubt#0922.

Doubtfuls

Last edited:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
ok wingsoffire if you think its fine to waste peoples money send me what is it for 70 mill worth of igs umm like 100 bucks then keep talking
It was their fault they broke the rules. Everyone who plays on the server agrees to them. Why should the staff treat them differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.