《 (Vote Now) IMPEACHING DACON, FOUNDER & CEO OF MANALABS INC, FOR HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS 》

ON AGREEING TO THE IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL OF DACON

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
certified bruh moment manacube players are actually down horrendous comparing literal war crimes to minecraft

Last edited:

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
certified bruh moment manacube players are actually down horrendous comparing literal war crimes to minecraft
Should I ban Woolly?

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
The poll says if you wanna impeach dacon… I wanna impeach dacon but I don’t want jacon to be owner! What do I vote?

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
Hello,

A player has been punished for inappropriate remarks made recently on this thread. Please be sure to keep all content appropriate and ensure that it follows the rules outlined here in the future. Thank you all.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
The poll says if you wanna impeach dacon… I wanna impeach dacon but I don’t want jacon to be owner! What do I vote?
That's blasphemy! How dare you! YOU WILL BE BANNED

noahhh802

ELITE
EpicNoah802
EpicNoah802
ELITE
Ratings
20 6
After reading this whole post and wasting literally all of my time, I have come to the conclusion that Sophia seems to be the only sane one that is saying actual facts.

Dacon must be impeached. But a mad leader like @Jacon would not be a good idea. @Jacon would ruin Manacube forever (not that the server hasn't already been destroyed by the removal of most of the store and global ranks, not to mention the amount of Mineville players that quit after the merge... anyways...).

Good luck Sophia in the upcoming ManaElection.

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
But a mad leader like @Jacon would not be a good idea. @Jacon would ruin Manacube forever (not that the server hasn't already been destroyed by the removal of most of the store and global ranks, not to mention the amount of Mineville players that quit after the merge... anyways...).
another mad jacon hater. facts will win in the end, stay strong jacon supporters!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
After reading this whole post and wasting literally all of my time, I have come to the conclusion that Sophia seems to be the only sane one that is saying actual facts.

Dacon must be impeached. But a mad leader like @Jacon would not be a good idea. @Jacon would ruin Manacube forever (not that the server hasn't already been destroyed by the removal of most of the store and global ranks, not to mention the amount of Mineville players that quit after the merge... anyways...).

Good luck Sophia in the upcoming ManaElection.
dawg. i love u, thank u, finallly someone on this server who's a genius and hasen't fallen to jacon's mind control, you my friend are extraordinary!

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
another mad jacon hater. facts will win in the end, stay strong jacon supporters!
if facts are what win in the end then jacon and his supporters are no where close to winning, sucks to suck #SophiaForOwner

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81