ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Weekly Player Spotlight!
FACTIONS - Kiltons

:mc_46-0:

Screenshot_229.png

Howdy Howdy Homies! Today we are back with another edition of WEEKLY PLAYER SPOTLIGHT! This is a day that I never thought would come, a weekly player spotlight from... Factions? A gamemode that is considered one of the most toxic, if not the most toxic, on ManaCube. However this player has surprised us all. Now only have they shown a lot of personal growth in their behavior but their drive and care for the server has improved as well! With all of that being said... this weeks player spotlight goes to Kiltons!

Kiltons has truly shown a huge drive to want to improve the server. As some of you may know Factions often has changes every single season to ensure that we try to make it player friendly and to keep up with trends within the factions community. We do admit that we still have a lot to learn and a long way to go. Kiltons has shown us that he not only understands that but wants to help with the process. He has made many suggestions as well as planning a HUGE suggestions list that will include suggestions from many players! This is something that gets the factions community to work together and think about each other rather than just themselves. I think this has a bigger impact than what he thinks. He also has made other posts about the factions server and some concerns regarding it.

Another thing Kiltons does is he makes detailed reports and tickets, this is a positive thing for the community because not only does it set an example for what we need but it also helps the staff team handle pressing issues that is affect players or factions as a whole. He has been a great help with figuring out difficult cases in a timely manner. He also remains calm under pressure and it able to keep up and communicate. When he is in game is is often answering others questions or problem solving with his faction. I think the trait about him I respect the most is that if he does not understand a rule he simply asks about it so he can learn... rather than base the rule and staff team. Sadly that has become a common theme on factions. His behavior and positive attitude is a nice break from all the toxicity.

To top all of this off Kiltons has a good level expereicne with factions and truly is an educated player. He is a great addition to our community and I am more than happy to have him around!

he also lets me bully him.

As always let me know if you have suggestions for players who deserve the spotlight! I have a list of two names and seeking more!

Last edited:

Kiltons

ELITE
Ratings
Didn't think I'd be famous! :eek:

Jokes aside, I really appreciate this post. :) I'm not sure if I'm entirely there yet to receive appraisal, but I'll continue to reach for that goal! Really happy the efforts are being noticed, it's not just me who should be in the spotlight, as many player's have been contributing to the on-going list to help revamp ManaCube Factions. Huge shout out to those involved.

Lot's of love :D

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Didn't think I'd be famous! :eek:

Jokes aside, I really appreciate this post. :) I'm not sure if I'm entirely there yet to receive appraisal, but I'll continue to reach for that goal! Really happy the efforts are being noticed, it's not just me who should be in the spotlight, as many player's have been contributing to the on-going list to help revamp ManaCube Factions. Huge shout out to those involved.

Lot's of love :D
You DO deserve it and I hope to do many more of these! Tons of chances for those amazing people <3

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Uhm *cough* I obviously would suggest myself duh.

jokes aside, I love the positive energy Kay! Love to get to know other players through these posts of yours!

Message to Kiltons:
I’m really proud of you for bettering yourself man! Its been something I have been working on myself for a couple of months now. Nothing but respect to those who have successfully shown to be improved and to have shown to be a better person!

Kindest regards
- Dutchy

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Uhm *cough* I obviously would suggest myself duh.

jokes aside, I love the positive energy Kay! Love to get to know other players through these posts of yours!

Message to Kiltons:
I’m really proud of you for bettering yourself man! Its been something I have been working on myself for a couple of months now. Nothing but respect to those who have successfully shown to be improved and to have shown to be a better person!

Kindest regards
- Dutchy
hmmm- this request... ill consider... perhaps....