What is the best way to make money in Survival?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
make a ark grinder with spawners

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19
I have been playing survival and I was wondering, what is the best way money making method?
Fishing and selling skulls normally a good way to start. After that most people make a grinder. It's Essentially just a whole bunch of spawners you stand in the middle of and kill the mobs with lava. If you need help making one pipe dream normally helps make them. You will need some chunk hoppers and an infinitity chest to make one

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Ooo u can also do /prestige and sell the cubits if your f2p ir if u spend money just buy some c get vip or vip+ or whatever rank u want and sell some c

Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in my mind.Certainly! In Minecraft Survival, mining for valuable resources like diamonds and emeralds, coupled with trading with villagers, is an effective way to make money. Additionally, setting up farms for crops and animals can provide a steady income. Balancing these methods ensures financial success. When I was a student, everyone said research papers were the best part of academic writing, but honestly, I had a hard time getting there. That's when I stumbled onto https://academized.com/research-paper-writing-service which gives service writing research papers Their expert research paper writing services are like having a professional mountaineer to help you get to the top of the mountain. Whether you're writing a school paper or a Ph.D. paper, they'll make the climb easier and the view better from the top. Thank me later.

Last edited: