What is the most annoying thing that has happened to you on manacube?

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
For me, it was today, where 2 friends (not saying names for obvious reasons) ignored me. Annoying. :I What about you guys?

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
Finding out that villagers regularly despawn on survival after saving and spending all my in game dollars on spawn eggs

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I had 3 cubits at one point, when I was just starting out. I was on KitPvP and I kept losing cubit coinflips. Losing drove me to send higher bets. I lost more. Then, I coinfliped my last .1, and I lost. I was so, so angry

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
These are all annoyingly epic! XD

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
it was and is parkour chat... Every time...
Parkour chat is worse than 4chan at times. For me the most annoying thing was one time I was doing Aquatic Adventure in (my own) record time, only 4 deaths, I got to the final cp and then spent the next half an hour failing the last jump repeatedly. I eventually finished on something like 47 deaths. I was so mad.

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Parkour chat is worse than 4chan at times. For me the most annoying thing was one time I was doing Aquatic Adventure in (my own) record time, only 4 deaths, I got to the final cp and then spent the next half an hour failing the last jump repeatedly. I eventually finished on something like 47 deaths. I was so mad.
Ah shit i feel you

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Back when I was a non-ranked kid, I was determined to defy any p2w. I made this rule for myself that if I ever got a rank I would quit.
So these people bought me temp 1 month vip and told me it was perm. I didnt quit, but then they told me to store things in my /pv and second plot where the items would be deleted when the subscription ended.
What hurt most is that some of the people who went along with this were people who I trusted.

Oh, and then also there are the 3 chargebacks that got me banned

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Back when I was a non-ranked kid, I was determined to defy any p2w. I made this rule for myself that if I ever got a rank I would quit.
So these people bought me temp 1 month vip and told me it was perm. I didnt quit, but then they told me to store things in my /pv and second plot where the items would be deleted when the subscription ended.
What hurt most is that some of the people who went along with this were people who I trusted.

This is the koth of the thread. I cannot even bring myself to imagine what it was like for you. It must have been horrendous

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings

this is so cruel, bless you :(

Toxickmg

VIP+
katiexpooh
katiexpooh
VIP+
Ratings
So this kind of toxic player (forgot their name) was try to trade I think cubits? for islands money and the player giving the islands money gave the money to me on accident. I was still very new at the time (like 4 hours?) so everyone had to explain how I can give the money to him but me being REALLY tired I forgot a 0 so gave them like 2.1m instead of 21m and they wouldn't give me back my 2.1m ;( (I now have 118 hours and earned the money back) :)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
For me, it was today, where 2 friends (not saying names for obvious reasons) ignored me. Annoying. :I What about you guys?
Edit: Both people unignored me and we worked things out. :)

Flame4206

ELITE
FlameXD
FlameXD
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
Probably getting banned because I accidentally showed a exploit in one of my videos.... hehehe :oops: