What ManaCube Gamemode did you Start your ManaCube Adventure With?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hey y'all,
I'd like to know what the first gamemode you played on was.
For me, the first gamemode I did was Creative!

Excited to hear your answers <3

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
I started with parkour for a week, then I have been on survival ever since!

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
I started on parkour and have stayed on it ever since, it’s highly addicting haha! However, I then slowly started playing more creative and plan on to main those 2!!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I joined manacube for Parkour, but quit because I was terrible at it. I joined Oasis, Skyblock afterwards but lost interested in a few months while waiting for the reset. During this time, I joined Atlas, Olympus and was hooked instantly. I returned to Parkour a few months after joining Atlas and mained there for a while. Afterwards, I started playing KitPvP and spent a lot of time there though I left after a few weeks. Back to Atlas for a while and then started playing Aether a few months ago.

TL;DR Parkour -> Oasis -> Atlas -> Parkour -> KitPvP -> Aether
(Atlas main after Oasis though, just mentioned the additional servers I picked up)

ShiftyWifty

VIP+
ShiftyWhifty
ShiftyWhifty
VIP+
Ratings
21 1
Started parkour back when Mana was Minevast.
Took a break. Returned when the rebrand went into effect, still played on parkour, but spent time on Creative.
Took another break. Returned this past October, active on Olympus (Aether) and occasionally pop onto Parkour and Creative.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I started playing Manacube on the parkour server, I've played parkour a lot before but I tend to enjoy PVP game modes as well, so I've now split my time between both parkour and kitpvp.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I joined ManaCube because of Parkour but I also wanted to play skyblock. So I actually mained Aztec for awhile initially, then started to play Parkour more again after I had built up my island a lot. Have stuck with Parkour since, but I still like to play Atlas a lot now too as a place to relax and hang out (as well as help now that I am a Helper)

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Came and stayed for the parkour. It’s been a long journey. I do play kit on the side sometimes because it gets tiring staffing on parkour for an extended period of time.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
I started out on Creative back in November 2018 and stayed there for over 1.5 years. Not too long after I first joined Creative I joined the Buildteam for a few months, but then took a break from July 2019 for about 2-3 months. In September I slowly got back into the Creative Community and then decided to apply for staff back in January 2020 and got accepted later in February. After staffing for about 4 months I kinda got into KitPvP, and since KitPvP is pretty understaffed I decided to start staffing KitPvP in April. Unfortunately, due to health issues and other things, I decided to resign/take a break from staffing in July to focus on those things... After a 3 months break, I had decided to return to my staffing duties, however, not on Creative but on KitPvP as I started to prefer it over Creative. Even though I play a lot of KitPvP, I also enjoy playing some other game modes like Parkour, Survival, Creative, and Olympus. I'm not too active over there due to staffing duties, but it's always fun to pop in for a short while and kind of get a "break" and talk to other game modes' Communities.

Last edited:

NeOnIsBad

MVP
NeOnIsBad
NeOnIsBad
MVP
Ratings
Just Parkour. I loved parkour so much when I first played Minecraft, I literally searched up "Minecraft parkour servers" and this server popped up. I've been on and off on Manacube parkour ever since I started. Still the best server for parkour though

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
I originally joined the server for the parkour, but only played for a couple of days before giving up and playing aether! I played aether for a few months, then switched to parkour! I've also started to play on kit quite often recently, it's a good place to get my anger out when I fail an annoying jump on pk!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Just Parkour. I loved parkour so much when I first played Minecraft, I literally searched up "Minecraft parkour servers" and this server popped up. I've been on and off on Manacube parkour ever since I started. Still the best server for parkour though
NeonIsBad

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Came for Skyblock, got bored after 4/5 months of it. Joined Atlas in June, played till like 3/4 rebirths then gave skyblock another shot. Now im maining atlas and I happen to stopby Skyblock from time to time.

I also made some friends on parkour so I have been playing more PK while waiting for Olympus to reset (SO EXCITED WOOOO)

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I found ManaCube overall by searching "top Minecraft Creative servers" and ManaCube was in that list! After checking it out, I fell in love instantly with the way that ManaCube was run overall. Specifically talking about Creative: the grading system, huge plots, etc. really caught my attention! After the Creative revamp, I submitted my plot for grading and while I was waiting I moved over to parkour to have something to do while waiting. After a couple of weeks on Parkour, I moved over to Olympus! I had no idea that it was a prison server, therefore I was super excited when I saw that it was. From there, I almost entirely stopped playing Creative until this summer! Olympus is the main server I staff now, along with Creative being my second :D

My overall journey:
Creative --> Parkour --> Olympus --> Olympus/Creative

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Started on parkour, barely even touched all other gamemodes until I got helper on parkour a year ago - then, as Jacob mentioned above, when staffing parkour got tiring I would turn off my brain and mine on Atlas (got 3 prestiges lol). I've played around a few other servers like Islands and Kit, but none of them come close to Parkour in terms of what I main.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
if I remember correctly, back in 2014, I think i searched up something like "prison servers that arent op" found this, joined ignored prison and mained sw,parkour,creative. instead of prisons, but got to prison letter N

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
The very first time I joined this server was on an old account with my mom's email like 4 years ago or so and I played kitpvp for a bit, though I don't really remember much. A few years later, I finally got my first computer and I found this server again, but this time on my own account (December 2019) where I started playing Aether right before the reset and of course after. Aether is technically the first server that began my journey on manacube, but I quit about 5 months in or so because of toxicity and dumb choices, I took a break and I've been playing kitpvp since August : D

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Aztec