Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
As unbiased as possible;

Olympus is the best gamemode... specifically Atlas however - it’s so much more peaceful there compared to Aether.

Gotta say though - having been on ManaCube for a year now, I definitely miss S1 Olympus!
Ooft that's big I'm sure @warlord9120 agrees with you
In your opinion Hallow what's the biggest difference between season 1 Olympus and now?

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Split between Parkour and Olympus.

Olympus has a very friendly and welcoming community, and in general it's a calmer environment than Parkour.
However, Parkour is what got me started on Manacube in the first place, and it also has a great community. While the chat gets wild sometimes, I love Parkour with all my heart and that's why I staff that server.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Split between Parkour and Olympus.

Olympus has a very friendly and welcoming community, and in general it's a calmer environment than Parkour.
However, Parkour is what got me started on Manacube in the first place, and it also has a great community. While the chat gets wild sometimes, I love Parkour with all my heart and that's why I staff that server.
What do you mean chat gets wild sometimes it’s always calm and relaxed ;)

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I speak for the unpopular opinion of KitPvP! KitPvP, though toxic, is a fun way to increase your pvp skills. There are often hackers on the server, but that’s what makes it fun! Whether you have no rank or MVP+, it is always fair because of the cooldowns between kits. In a close second for me is Aztec! Aztec has always been in my favor since I’ve played skyblock ever since I joined the server. The building of farms and competition for leaderboard spots such as Island Top, Quest Top, and Trials Top give spark to the server, and have made me keep playing Minecraft.

Chris (letdowns)

themodking

MVP+
themodking
themodking
MVP+
Ratings
Parkour will win because it's mostly us parkour people who are active on the forums submitting and rating maps, and so there will be less fans of any other game to vote. Maybe.
Lmao agreed. Mostly the parkour people are active. I feel that this poll was biased from the start just being on the forums.