What’s the stupidest reason you got in trouble in school?

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
When I was in kindergarten an annoying kid went into the same bathroom stall as me, we got in a lot of trouble
That same year I got an email sent home for searching I hate you on one of the class tablets' browser

lokiio

VIP
VIP
Ratings
My friend drew a sw**tika on her hand during a French test and showed it to me, and I kinda laughed at it.

We both got sent out for "cheating" and had to retake the test.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I saw a story on tiktok about a kid who searched up gay furry p*** on a school computer

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
May have happened to others but I got in trouble for trying to get the trouble maker in trouble. In other words I was framed for clogging the toilet full of tissue paper.

I went to the restroom in middle school and found some of my classmates stuffing the toilet full of toilet paper and trying to flush it, basically flooding the restroom. I told them to stop and they ran out, brought a teacher and framed me. I got in trouble but thankfully my mother believed me and didn't punish me haha!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Okok listen up

So basically like 3 years ago, we were just having a regular English class. I was 3 minutes late for class, so I walked in 3 minutes after the others. My teacher then asked me the best question ever: 'Where do you come from this late?' so I simply answered with 'Home m'am

She made me see the principal's office because she thought I was being too sarcastic, even tho at that moment in time it wasn't a joke. I genuinely answered the question :p

Justinc2522

MVP+
Justinc2522
Justinc2522
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
I have quite a few stories myself. I have several things from when I was in primary school (elementary) but some of my best was in secondary (high school).

I played rugby all throughout highschool and I remember one day after school me and some of my team mates was throwing a football in the commons. The commons was referred to like the general area everyone would go to talk after and before school. The room is probably like 30ish feet in the air with those hanging lights held by one of the wires. I threw the football and it hit one of the lights and ofcourse it broke off and the entire light probably 12 feet in length fell down and shattered. It literally fell in slow motion and everyone was just watching it fall. Luckily no one was hurt but still some pretty crazy times

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
So I thought I'd share a couple of stories since teachers can be pretty unfair

Both were in primary school. I was in year 8 at the time (12-13 year olds). We weren't allowed to carry our phones around with us in school but my parents made me carry mine on the way to and from school so every morning and evening I'd have to drop it off and pick it up from the school's reception. So this one time when my Mum was picking me up I went and got my phone before signing out with my teacher. So I got my phone, went to grab my stuff from my classroom and signed out with my teacher. Just as I was leaving my phone starts ringing in my pocket. My teacher (a *not very nice woman*) turned me around and said "why do you have your phone?" I tried explaining but she still gave me a sanction (it was seen as really bad if you got 3 sanctions in your entire school year so it was pretty dramatic)

I also got a stupid sanction from this *unpleasant individual* for climbing over a waist-high fence in front of some year 1s (4-5 yr old I think?) because some idiotic year 7s were playing with the gate. So yeah, apparently I "wasn't being a good role model" by practically stepping over a fence meanwhile the year 7s got off scot-free for slamming the gate open and closed

So yeah, definitely not the worst experiences in this thread but not fun ones either

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Probably the funniest was in elementary school in grade 2 - two of my friends were making fun of me and being rude during lunch so I may or may not have punched one of them in the balls.

Immediate yellow card.

Ayn234

MVP
TheRealAyn234
TheRealAyn234
MVP
Ratings
Once in 7th grade I had given my teacher the homework assignment that we were supposed to do. And I did it.
Well, I forgot it on my desk at home and realized this when I got to school in the morning.
So when she asked "Did you do your homework?", I said "Yes, but I forgot it at home." And she says: "Well, if you didn't bring it, that means you didn't do it. Stay with me during recess."
And so I stayed during recess
Then, a few minutes before we went inside, she asked me "Why didn't you do your homework?" I said "I did, but you assumed I didn't do it because I forgot it at home." And this mfer said "Why didn't you tell me?"