Which books do you enjoy reading / listening to?

HollowShell

PATRON+
PATRON
ELITE
VIP
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
36 2
In the spirit of @Sonic_Raptor 's quest to increase forum activity:

What books would you absolutely recommend others read or did you really enjoy reading yourself?

I quite enjoyed the "Throne of Glass" series of Sarah J Maas, as a nice medieval fantasy book, and am currently fascinated by "Influence, the psychology of persuasion" by Robert Cialdini.
at the moment im reading "Islamic State: The Digital Caliphate" by Abdel-Bari Atwan and "How Democracies Die" by Daniel Ziblatt and Steven Levitsky
I would recommend both they're very interesting in the warfare and history genre

Now I`m reading Gone with the Wind it`s my favorite one
I've heard a lot of good things about this book, but haven't read it yet. How is she to you? I love to read but often do not have enough time for it. Now I plan to delegate some educational articles to nursing writers and take the time to read my favorite books. "Gone with the Wind" is the number one book on this list.

Last edited:
I read many books. It has a positive effect on my memory and ability to think. I also like to write, mainly literary works. But when I need to write a student essay or research paper, I turn to https://gradesfixer.com/ to get help from professional writers, which definitely has a positive effect on my studies

Last edited: