Will there ever be a reset? (Survival)

Octavian3450

VIP+
Octavian734
Octavian734
VIP+
Ratings
I feel like everyone has been talking about a new season for so long, and everyone is like “its gonna be then” and it never happens. Its been like 4 months since people started talking about it, and as a player who has been playing for 5, i want to know if this is actually gonna happen. (Survival

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Probs gonna be soon as islands is suppose to be getting reset this months so presumably survival will be next

Creefye

ELITE
Creefye
Creefye
ELITE
Same, want to play but its pointless at this point. So im just sitting and waiting for the reset. Only people afking their spawners there and those who join & find out how long its been just leave.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
Hi there. I can understand yours and many others frustrations when it comes to wanting to know about resets. It's a constant conversation amongst everyone. While I can not give you an ETA on when a reset for Survival will happen I can assure you that the amazing staff dealing with resets always want players to have a great new season to enter into. With current upgrades in versions of minecraft it can create minor issues with upgrading. So rest assured the team will announce the survival reset when it is ready. I would recommend in the meantime maybe utilizing our Creative Realm to plan out new builds or designs to use when the nest season rolls out. You could also work on finding members you want to create a party with or just enjoy hanging with friends.
Know that when it is announced Staff will help with the transition to a new season with any information we can give...

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
hasn't survival been the same for like a year+ now?