BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
yes, I am glad to hear that. I think my sister might be certified in CPR? She did some CPR training bcuz she volunteered at the gymnastics gym I used to go to. And now she's a nursing student! I'm so proud of her :p
That’s awesome, good for her!!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
ugh I wish, but the pool is heated so it’s like 86 farenheit!!
wowwww, a heated pool would be nice... except on rlly hot days, speaking of which it's been super hot where I live, so much for being Canadian... where did all the snow go?!

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
wowwww, a heated pool would be nice... except on rlly hot days, speaking of which it's been super hot where I live, so much for being Canadian... where did all the snow go?!
are you Canadian too?!?!? I’ve been shocked by how hot it’s been recently!!!! I’m so over it!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
are you Canadian too?!?!? I’ve been shocked by how hot it’s been recently!!!! I’m so over it!
Yeahhh, it's been so hot lately, me and my sister went strawberry picking Canada Day- even tho we went at like 9 AM it was getting pretty hot...

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
My ideal summer would be going to the beach from June-September! I absolutely love everything about the beach (especially the sunsets). I can just imagine myself walking along the shore with the water flowing up and down against my ankles, watching the sky become pink and orange, and listening to my favorite music. I can't think of anything else I'd rather do! Just looking far out at the waves and swaying to music, I always feel at peace when I'm there :)

-ashley<3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
My ideal summer would be going to the beach from June-September! I absolutely love everything about the beach (especially the sunsets). I can just imagine myself walking along the shore with the water flowing up and down against my ankles, watching the sky become pink and orange, and listening to my favorite music. I can't think of anything else I'd rather do! Just looking far out at the waves and swaying to music, I always feel at peace when I'm there :)

-ashley<3
ahhh the beach is very nice... I don't get to go to the beach often, but the times I have gone have been quite memorable. I remember one time I sat in the water near the shore and got covered in mud, I think I was like 8 or something, then again I always haven't minded get my hands a little dirty... okay I don't like touching my own hair that's shed- but who does?? Ofc, everyone could use a good mud bath once and a while. I ain't no pretty lady, nor am I posh, nor am I proper. ;) I'm Stormyyy

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
same! But Disney World is great :D they have rlly good fish and chips at Disney Springs, place called Cooks of Dublin or something. Who's your favorite Disney Character? And what's ur favourite ride/attraction?
The tower of terror! An d my fav character is probably Lady or Tramp.

so far we've...
  • gone camping in a camper (me and my sis both puked outside on the same night) 2 other families were friends with came.
  • Passed red cross babysitting basics (me ofc)
  • Been to the pool a bunch
  • Were getting a hot tub (im begging for a pool we have a huge yard thats empty.)
  • We might go to Adventure Land with our neighbours.