10 Year Anniversary

Ratings
GG on the new crate - looks awesome !!!

Sad to say but some of my fondest memories have been seeing some Toxic people getting banned !!!

World here is much happier place without them !!!

Ratings
I joined in early 2020 and my favourite memory is beating aquatic adventure for the first time in 90mis

Itzloofy_

ELITE
ItzPoxeay
ItzPoxeay
ELITE
Ratings
Hey! I joined manacube about 1 year ago, I remember starting to play with my friends, it was a new cool experience for me..

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
I joined back in late 2021. The server i was playing on went down hill due to the owner not caring anymore. A quick google search and i found my new server!
My favorite memory is probably when i had just recently joined and i joined the mana quiz event and i was so lost on many of the questions and was just guessing! It was funny and hectic for a new player who didnt know much about the server! Events are always fun but that one for me was definitely unforgettable

CipherCapricorn

MVP+
CipherCapricorn
CipherCapricorn
MVP+
Ratings
I joined ManaCube in 2022 right after I purchased Minecraft Java edition lol
At first I seldom online to play parkour only since restricted fps on low budget laptop, now I'm playing parkour and prison every day from mid 2023
no fav memory yet, I'll try to find one :(

katelxn010

MVP
Katelxn01
Katelxn01
MVP
Ratings
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

To celebrate 10 Years we've released a special event… /Place!​
Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • Depending on your rank, enjoy faster place cooldown times between 1-3 minutes
  • Additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Check out the evolving masterpiece at the spawn area, or on our website here
  • Event will be open to all for 1 month
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
  • Rules? Keep the ManaCube spirit alive and adhere to our rules, view them here
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

Get Crate Keys @ https://store.manacube.com

SVA ITEMS:
  • Mana Cube Staff | Shoots cubes + Spinning cube attack
  • Dragon Shield | 10% chance to deflect all damage back to enemy
  • Crossguard Lightsaber | Inflicts Dark Wound & Blindness
  • Hulk Bottoms | +25% Knockback Resistance
  • Rotom Axe | 6 Visual forms with unique effects, can change with /rotom
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
  • Heroic Hoe | 5x5 Harvester Hoe with +20% Sell Multiplier
  • Asteroid Pickaxe | Speed III + Click to launch into space
  • Scythe of Sorrow | Click for Strength II + Slowness I|
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • "[-] {name} has lagged out" Quit Message
  • "[+] Prepare for epic adventures, {name} has arrived!" Join Message
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

More spawns and worlds will be added to the archives soon!​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Our new creative server is going into beta very soon!!​
Features:

• Private worlds instead of plots
  • Wardrobe & Furniture Economy + UI update
  • Configurable Game Rules, Dimension, Size, Permissions
  • Effect Blocks for map making
  • Full Grading system revamp (Now called Medals)
  • Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Full announcement post later this month :mc_399-0:​
Staff Beta: September 17th​
Elite Beta: September 23rd​
Release Date: TBA​
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
believe i started playing about a year back but really started to play since about mid july. theres just so much to do that the game keeps me coming back. the whole game is an enjoyable memory.

MOL0TOW

MVP+
yes_you_stink
yes_you_stink
MVP+
GG
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

SVA ITEMS:
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~

Ratings

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
Hello.I started playing ManaCube in the start of the year 2022.I loved the server.My favorite moments were when me and my friend would stay up late to grind.But my most favorite is when we won the cubit giweaway me and my friend were so hyped.Love the server btw!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I joined in 2020. My favorite moments have stacked up over time. I've loved making friends here, playing on these incredible gamemodes, becoming inspired to create on YouTube which I am still doing now. I've watched people go and new people come (I know I have no right to say that because I've only been here for 3 years haha) and I hope that this anniversary brings another incredible decade to ManaCube!!

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Joined like a month before merge before global ranks got removed, Happy Day Birth

unarmingpizza32

MVP
UnarmingPizza32
UnarmingPizza32
MVP
Ratings
11 1

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
I loved getting to know lots of people and the graphics and coolness of different svas

Congrats Manacube❤️ your my life

Milomillian

MVP
Milomillian
Milomillian
MVP
Ratings
4 2
As someone who joined sometime in 2017, I can confirm this server has had some interesting updates, however my favorite part of it is definitely the variety of players that you are able to play with, and I am glad to have been a part of this. Happy 10 year anniversary!

Tornaxo

VIP+
inoraakekw
inoraakekw
VIP+
Ratings
i think I joined in July 2022. Favourite memory was when someone took me into his party in survival. We played together for a while.

bigierc617

PATRON
bigierc617
bigierc617
Patron
Ratings
Hard to believe I joined back in 2016 when I was going through a hard time. Best memories were some of the friends that were met along the way. Congratulations on 10years.

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
I joined July, 29 of this year.
My favorite memory has got to be meeting all the people in my Faction and getting to have fun! My factions players that I know the best is SH1NO, Commonkill, BigxN8, Shayde_, and LunaV420!

MudMaid

ELITE
MudMaid
MudMaid
ELITE
Ratings
I joined the server only in May of this year, so I'm quite new. My favourite memory in that time has been attending an SVA drop party in Olympus, and getting 7 items from it. I was very chuffed.

I think it's wonderful how much care and dedication goes into pushing out updates, fixes, and events, especially after all this time. Thank you very much for these efforts. I'm quite enjoying the /place event too, so thank you for that also. I look forward to seeing the end result.