Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

To celebrate 10 Years we've released a special event… /Place!​
Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • Depending on your rank, enjoy faster place cooldown times between 1-3 minutes
  • Additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Check out the evolving masterpiece at the spawn area, or on our website here
  • Event will be open to all for 1 month
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
  • Rules? Keep the ManaCube spirit alive and adhere to our rules, view them here
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

Get Crate Keys @ https://store.manacube.com

SVA ITEMS:
  • Mana Cube Staff | Shoots cubes + Spinning cube attack
  • Dragon Shield | 10% chance to deflect all damage back to enemy
  • Crossguard Lightsaber | Inflicts Dark Wound & Blindness
  • Hulk Bottoms | +25% Knockback Resistance
  • Rotom Axe | 6 Visual forms with unique effects, can change with /rotom
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
  • Heroic Hoe | 5x5 Harvester Hoe with +20% Sell Multiplier
  • Asteroid Pickaxe | Speed III + Click to launch into space
  • Scythe of Sorrow | Click for Strength II + Slowness I|
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • "[-] {name} has lagged out" Quit Message
  • "[+] Prepare for epic adventures, {name} has arrived!" Join Message
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

More spawns and worlds will be added to the archives soon!​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Our new creative server is going into beta very soon!!​
Features:

• Private worlds instead of plots
  • Wardrobe & Furniture Economy + UI update
  • Configurable Game Rules, Dimension, Size, Permissions
  • Effect Blocks for map making
  • Full Grading system revamp (Now called Medals)
  • Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Full announcement post later this month :mc_399-0:​
Staff Beta: September 17th​
Elite Beta: September 23rd​
Release Date: TBA​
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~

Attachments

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
This is dope af I joined in july 2022 and caused a lot of problems but I feel I’ve bettered myself and hope I can help manacube grow with my amazing ideas and my perfectness my favourite memories would be starting my town on earth in season 2 and meeting some great friends like hiya_boiii, tank and everyone else on earth i have enjoyed the last few months i have been unbanned, it has alowed me to attempt to try and right some of the wrongs i have done and aliwed me to make many new friends

Last edited:

zactoz

ELITE
zactoz
zactoz
ELITE
Ratings
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~​

Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

SVA ITEMS:
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 20% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Massive giga humungous GG ! Looking forward to the next 10 years + !

Koalahs

ELITE
Koalahs
Koalahs
ELITE
Ratings
Happy anniversary Manacube, I joined august of 2021. It has been amazing since then and one of my memories is getting svas the first key when opening up new crates.

zactoz

ELITE
zactoz
zactoz
ELITE
Ratings

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 20% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
I joined Manacube for the 1st time on 17th July 2020, looking for a good parkour server. My fondest memory was the friends we made on the way :D ( cringe reply but its the truth so ;p )

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 20% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
W crate ong i joined in april 2021 on earth a friend showed me the server earth and my fav moment on manacube is prob when cobbletown aka the best town on earth was still up

Last edited:

Pete3e

QA Team
Pete3e
Pete3e
QA Team
Ratings
Hello, I joined Manacube late 2021 and my favorite moment was getting Elite when I started playing this server, been a downfall since then

Ratings
Man its been a year or two since i joined Manacube, and many happy memories has been made, especially last year grinding for elite by counting on prestige xD, still got no regrets staying here!! Anyway Happy Manacube Anniversary 10th!! also dope crate frfr

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 20% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
EGG! Good game. Well played!

I've really done such a good job managing this network for 11 years. Thank you for the applause!
Post automatically merged:

Will there be an [OG v2] title

I joined July 2019. Fav memry is meeting my wife
edit: i joined late 2014 for lucky block parkourse and kitpvp

Last edited:

nple

QA Team
nple
nple
Patron+
Ratings
72 8
Oldly server, joined back in late 2016-2017 fav memory by far is either opening arcade or freedom crate when they launched. Happy 10 yrs penguin man

lazyest

PATRON
Lazyest
Lazyest
Patron
Ratings

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 20% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
I joined 2018 I think and my favourite moment was when pig spawners were the best thing still in prison server and everyone would be just spamming them lol