10 Year Anniversary

aphexacid

PATRON+
aphexacid
aphexacid
Patron+
Ratings
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

To celebrate 10 Years we've released a special event… /Place!​
Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • Depending on your rank, enjoy faster place cooldown times between 1-3 minutes
  • Additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Check out the evolving masterpiece at the spawn area, or on our website here
  • Event will be open to all for 1 month
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
  • Rules? Keep the ManaCube spirit alive and adhere to our rules, view them here
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

Get Crate Keys @ https://store.manacube.com

SVA ITEMS:
  • Mana Cube Staff | Shoots cubes + Spinning cube attack
  • Dragon Shield | 10% chance to deflect all damage back to enemy
  • Crossguard Lightsaber | Inflicts Dark Wound & Blindness
  • Hulk Bottoms | +25% Knockback Resistance
  • Rotom Axe | 6 Visual forms with unique effects, can change with /rotom
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
  • Heroic Hoe | 5x5 Harvester Hoe with +20% Sell Multiplier
  • Asteroid Pickaxe | Speed III + Click to launch into space
  • Scythe of Sorrow | Click for Strength II + Slowness I|
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • "[-] {name} has lagged out" Quit Message
  • "[+] Prepare for epic adventures, {name} has arrived!" Join Message
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

More spawns and worlds will be added to the archives soon!​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Our new creative server is going into beta very soon!!​
Features:

• Private worlds instead of plots
  • Wardrobe & Furniture Economy + UI update
  • Configurable Game Rules, Dimension, Size, Permissions
  • Effect Blocks for map making
  • Full Grading system revamp (Now called Medals)
  • Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Full announcement post later this month :mc_399-0:​
Staff Beta: September 17th​
Elite Beta: September 23rd​
Release Date: TBA​
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
I joined october 2016, for me my fav memories are the minevast days and the early survival/skyblock seasons.

strawberrymilllk

ELITE
strawberrymilllk
strawberrymilllk
ELITE
Ratings
23 10
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

SVA ITEMS:
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
joined may 2023 so find some friends and i did! thanks anarchy!

Orm_Proudfoot

ELITE
Orm_Proudfoot
Orm_Proudfoot
ELITE
Ratings
I'm new to ManaCube, having joined in June of this year with a group of friends. We had been looking for a good towny server and found what we were looking for on Earth. Over the next month, a dozen of us joined and settled in Kalatistan. My favorite memory and what kept us around for more than a few weeks happened shortly after we joined. One of our townies camped out in the premier mana pond spot all day, not letting the usual occupant of that spot use it. A few hours later, we found ourselves under siege - something we didn't fully understand less than a week after joining. We ran around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to flee the attackers and ended up going underground for the next 72 hours until the siege ended. To this day, almost three months later, 90% of Kalatistan is underground and never seen by outsiders.

Although most of the group gradually faded away, and I achieved what I wanted to on Earth, I'm still active in the community on the Skyblock server. With its many servers for different playstyles, ManaCube is a great community with good people. I have enjoyed my time here so far, and hope to continue doing so for a long time to come. Congratulations on ten years!

EqH

PATRON+
eqh
eqh
Patron+
Ratings
Happy MANAversary! I joined back in 2018 and my favorite memory is all the friends I made from this amazing server!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
Sheesh! To think I've been part of this community for coming up to 5 years is crazy, but I wouldn't change a moment of it.

I've had the privilege to experience ManaCube through the eyes of a player and senior staff. I'm so grateful for the opportunities I've been given, and to all the friends and memories I have made throughout my time here. Happy Birthday, ManaCube! it has been a privilege.

Here's an album of some screenshots I have collected over the years, including some from Season ONE of Olympus!

I love this community so much, y'all are so wild and insane and hilarious. No wonder I keep coming back!!

NotKirstyn

ELITE
NotKirstyn
NotKirstyn
ELITE
Ratings
I joined sometime in 2018 and thinking about that period of Islands makes me want to cry a little in itself :’) missing Sinner, Azza, German, and Isla a little extra now. Favorite memory would probably be learning how to use a redstone ore generator and creating my first Mana friend at the same time (if I knew how to tag UsedToBeAthletic I would)

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
MANA WWWWW

Audiths

QA Team
Audiths
Audiths
QA Team
Ratings
90 20
joined feb 2021 (not a clue why forums say 2019)
favourite memory would be winning the sumo event (with the og knockout title and will be the only time i’m winning an event)

Pigochi

ELITE
Pigochi
Pigochi
ELITE
Ratings
yooo new creative beta finally. Be nice if I could play it lmao, maybe next march on my next appeal

LandonFNaF

VIP
LandonFNaF
LandonFNaF
VIP
Ratings
Wow it's really been an adventure manacube. Manacube has been my life for about 2 years now. I joined on about 2021 I think but it has been a real miracle that I had found this server. I have made so many friends. CARD1AC_FIRE, thexmechanic. I hope manacube stays around forever. I just reached a billion dollars on Earth the realm I main. I really hope some more people will join Manacube so they can have the greatest time of their lives. My favorite memory has to be when I was joking around with a couple of friends, and I jokingly asked for 25M dollars, and someone just gave it to me for the memes. That has to be the funniest memory I have ever had.

Last edited:

moldysaur

ELITE
moldysaur
moldysaur
ELITE
Ratings

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
joined manacube this summer and am excited to see what the future has !!!

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
W

fana

QA Team
fanasey
fanasey
QA Team
Ratings
Joined Mana in the spring of 2021 and my best memory was seeing /warp home on survival and the cool builds the community put together