10 Year Anniversary

amucooki

VIP+
amucooki
amucooki
VIP+
Ratings
A Timeless Journey

In loving memory of all those that visited and never connected again.

In the realm of Minecraft, where the boundaries of imagination blend seamlessly with the pixels of the digital world, my journey began on the server known as Manacube. It was the evening of January 31, 2023, when I took my first steps into this enchanting realm as _Timeless_

In the corner of this multifaceted universe we call ManaCube, nestled away like a hidden gem, lies an anarchy server—a place where order and chaos perform a delicate dance in perfect harmony. It was a world inhabited by a select few, a tight-knit community of loyal and exceptional individuals who held dear the exhilaration of exploration and the fine art of creation. Little did I know that this virtual realm would quickly transform into a canvas upon which I would paint indelible memories, each one destined to endure the test of time.

As I spawned into the server for the first time, I was eventually greeted by a small but welcoming group of players who called themselves "Yukon." They were a tight-knit community of enthusiasts, each one brimming with creativity and a passion for improving the spawn area, crafting intricate highways, and extending a helping hand to new players. Their warm reception made me feel like I had found my second home.

In the early days, we labored tirelessly to improve the spawn area, transforming it into a bustling hub of activity. We built towering structures adorned with colorful signs, each one representing a different player who had contributed to the server's legacy. I felt like a painter, with blocks as my canvas and the world as my palette.

The highway network was another labor of love. Weaving through treacherous terrain, we created highways that connected distant regions, allowing players to traverse the world with ease. It was a testament to our teamwork and dedication. Stories of our highway adventures became legends, recounted around virtual campfires as we relished in the thrill of overcoming obstacles.

One of the most cherished memories I held dear was the day we built a colossal iron farm. The sheer scale of the project was staggering, yet our determination knew no bounds. With pistons and redstone contraptions, we brought this monumental machine to life. The melodious hum of iron golems and the rhythmic clinking of iron ingots filled the air, a symphony of ingenuity.

As time passed, our ranks swelled with new members, each one bringing their unique skills and perspectives. We welcomed newcomers with open arms, teaching them the ropes, and sharing stories around our campfires. Manacube became not just a server, but a community, a digital haven where friendships thrived.

However, as with any adventure, there were moments of bittersweet farewells. Some members left the server, their contributions etched into the landscape like fading echoes. Yet, their legacy lived on in the structures they had built and the memories we had created together.

Through the seasons and updates, Manacube remained a world of endless exploration. We discovered hidden bases, mined deep into the earth with rare resources, and conquered formidable foes. The thrill of discovery was the heartbeat of our journey, propelling us forward.

As I look back on my time on Manacube, I am filled with gratitude for the memories forged in the pixels of this virtual realm. Yukon's highways, machines, and the remarkable individuals I met along the way have left an indelible mark on my gaming experience. The server was a testament to the power of creativity, community, and the enduring magic of Minecraft.

In the end, Manacube was not just a server. It was a world where good memories were born, where friendships blossomed, and where I, as _Timeless_ , found my place among outstanding individuals who shared a common love for adventure and creation.
A Timeless Journey

In loving memory of all those that visited and never connected again.

In the realm of Minecraft, where the boundaries of imagination blend seamlessly with the pixels of the digital world, my journey began on the server known as Manacube. It was the evening of January 31, 2023, when I took my first steps into this enchanting realm as _Timeless_

In the corner of this multifaceted universe we call ManaCube, nestled away like a hidden gem, lies an anarchy server—a place where order and chaos perform a delicate dance in perfect harmony. It was a world inhabited by a select few, a tight-knit community of loyal and exceptional individuals who held dear the exhilaration of exploration and the fine art of creation. Little did I know that this virtual realm would quickly transform into a canvas upon which I would paint indelible memories, each one destined to endure the test of time.

As I spawned into the server for the first time, I was eventually greeted by a small but welcoming group of players who called themselves "Yukon." They were a tight-knit community of enthusiasts, each one brimming with creativity and a passion for improving the spawn area, crafting intricate highways, and extending a helping hand to new players. Their warm reception made me feel like I had found my second home.

In the early days, we labored tirelessly to improve the spawn area, transforming it into a bustling hub of activity. We built towering structures adorned with colorful signs, each one representing a different player who had contributed to the server's legacy. I felt like a painter, with blocks as my canvas and the world as my palette.

The highway network was another labor of love. Weaving through treacherous terrain, we created highways that connected distant regions, allowing players to traverse the world with ease. It was a testament to our teamwork and dedication. Stories of our highway adventures became legends, recounted around virtual campfires as we relished in the thrill of overcoming obstacles.

One of the most cherished memories I held dear was the day we built a colossal iron farm. The sheer scale of the project was staggering, yet our determination knew no bounds. With pistons and redstone contraptions, we brought this monumental machine to life. The melodious hum of iron golems and the rhythmic clinking of iron ingots filled the air, a symphony of ingenuity.

As time passed, our ranks swelled with new members, each one bringing their unique skills and perspectives. We welcomed newcomers with open arms, teaching them the ropes, and sharing stories around our campfires. Manacube became not just a server, but a community, a digital haven where friendships thrived.

However, as with any adventure, there were moments of bittersweet farewells. Some members left the server, their contributions etched into the landscape like fading echoes. Yet, their legacy lived on in the structures they had built and the memories we had created together.

Through the seasons and updates, Manacube remained a world of endless exploration. We discovered hidden bases, mined deep into the earth with rare resources, and conquered formidable foes. The thrill of discovery was the heartbeat of our journey, propelling us forward.

As I look back on my time on Manacube, I am filled with gratitude for the memories forged in the pixels of this virtual realm. Yukon's highways, machines, and the remarkable individuals I met along the way have left an indelible mark on my gaming experience. The server was a testament to the power of creativity, community, and the enduring magic of Minecraft.

In the end, Manacube was not just a server. It was a world where good memories were born, where friendships blossomed, and where I, as _Timeless_ , found my place among outstanding individuals who shared a common love for adventure and creation.
yuh, we vibin' B)

NoTime

Dedicated Member
PATRON
WasteNoTime
WasteNoTime
Patron
Ratings
81 10
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

To celebrate 10 Years we've released a special event… /Place!​
Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • Depending on your rank, enjoy faster place cooldown times between 1-3 minutes
  • Additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Check out the evolving masterpiece at the spawn area, or on our website here
  • Event will be open to all for 1 month
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
  • Rules? Keep the ManaCube spirit alive and adhere to our rules, view them here
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

Get Crate Keys @ https://store.manacube.com

SVA ITEMS:
  • Mana Cube Staff | Shoots cubes + Spinning cube attack
  • Dragon Shield | 10% chance to deflect all damage back to enemy
  • Crossguard Lightsaber | Inflicts Dark Wound & Blindness
  • Hulk Bottoms | +25% Knockback Resistance
  • Rotom Axe | 6 Visual forms with unique effects, can change with /rotom
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
  • Heroic Hoe | 5x5 Harvester Hoe with +20% Sell Multiplier
  • Asteroid Pickaxe | Speed III + Click to launch into space
  • Scythe of Sorrow | Click for Strength II + Slowness I|
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • "[-] {name} has lagged out" Quit Message
  • "[+] Prepare for epic adventures, {name} has arrived!" Join Message
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

More spawns and worlds will be added to the archives soon!​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Our new creative server is going into beta very soon!!​
Features:

• Private worlds instead of plots
  • Wardrobe & Furniture Economy + UI update
  • Configurable Game Rules, Dimension, Size, Permissions
  • Effect Blocks for map making
  • Full Grading system revamp (Now called Medals)
  • Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Full announcement post later this month :mc_399-0:​
Staff Beta: September 17th​
Elite Beta: September 23rd​
Release Date: TBA​
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
W, Happy birthday Manacube!!

CheesyPeanutXL

Parkour Mod
CheesyPeanutXL
CheesyPeanutXL
Mod
Ratings
68 1
Somewhere in 2020.

My favourite memories are when the daily maps came out on parkour, waiting on my friends to come online to do it all together to create a massive chat spam with ... has completed an expert course etc

Derfnorf the Digger

ELITE
Derfnorf
Derfnorf
ELITE
Ratings
I definitely joined at just the right time. So many cool players and mods I've met. Shame IRL doesn't surround us with so many wonderful people...or maybe it does and we're just too busy online to notice!
Anyway, TYVM Dacon for keeping this blocky world around for us. Hope you make phat staxx of cash from the new crate!
And also big thank you to all my frens who helped me so much and gifted me so much. If I'm ever able to, I will repay you in kind.
<3

Block_Breaker99

PATRON+
Block_Breaker99
Block_Breaker99
Patron+
Ratings
Joined Manacube in 2020 when Rhamer got me to join.... Started playing actively once Mana and Mv merge happened

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
2016 - My greatest memory is more than just one it spans the entire journey i have taken whilst on Mana. Its watching the growth of Manacube to what it is today.

RB4

MVP
RB4_
RB4_
MVP
Ratings
9 4
Wow time flies, doesn’t it? We’ve been on this block game journey for a decade now. From our humble beginnings as MineVast, to the vast network it became. It’s been such an exciting experience with so many memories, thanks to our amazing community.​

Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of concrete block on an open 256x256 canvas. (We may increase the size during the event)
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with new items from our favorite past crate themes!​
Themes include: Lunar, Star Wars, Marvel, Pokemon, Heroic, Space, Anime, Mythology, Arcade, Toy Story, Hogwarts, Mario​

SVA ITEMS:
    Electric (Lightning attack) Flying (Launch) Ice (Freeze attack) Fire (Fire attack) Grass (Nausea attack) Water (Drown attack)
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL
  • Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive 1x Cube Staff + 2x Anniversary Keys

The World Archives floor of the /Museum is now open! Here you can explore over 30 Spawns & Worlds from ManaCube's previous seasons. You can also use the new item in your hot bar to select a world to teleport to.​

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the Birthday Party Hat + 10Years Title!​
More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, ArtMap, ArmorStandEditor, Arceon, HeadDatabase + more available for free to all players
  • Existing plot world still accessible directly on the new server, you can use WorldEdit to move builds to your new worlds.
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share a favorite memory of yours! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway~
I joined IDK when and I have enjoyed all the fun memory I have made on the network with other players and making new freinds.

BTRFan001

ELITE
BTRFan001
BTRFan001
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
Happy anniversary, Manacube! I joined in 2018 on Christmas. I was especially active during pandemic times, those were some good times man. frfr

JustAthenaxD

Creative Mod+ | Survival Mod | Event Coord
Moderator+
JustAthenaxD
JustAthenaxD
Mod+
Ratings
82 2
I joined summer of 2019 right before creative last was updated. I have too many favorite memories to count, but watching the server grow and creating amazing friends (some that i have met IRL) is very hard to beat.

(Also if youre reading this, join the sunday build comps on creative!)

DarkPoka

ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
I joined March 2022,
My favorite memory from mana is when I just started to play survival, I originally played parkour but I decided to see what else there is in the server so I enterd survival and since then kept playing and met a lot of friends. Happy anniversary :D

iYawn

MVP
iYawn
iYawn
MVP
Ratings
I joined in late 2019 and one of my fav memories is getting my first SVA on survival, the 2019 grinch leggings lmao. I ended up losing them from the next server reset :(

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
I joined to manacube like two or three years ago, my best friends played parkour there and one day I joined with them, one of my favorite memory is that thanks to this server, I always play with my friend and our friendship increase so much, thanks for all manacube<3

filmpjee

ELITE
filmpjee
filmpjee
ELITE
Ratings
[
first time i played manacube was like a year ago and when i was joined it was the kitpvp reset and it was amazing GG 10 years

QUOTE="Dacon, post: 333373, member: 2"]

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:
COSMETICS:
  • Anubis Mask
  • 8-Bit Wings
  • Mandrake Plush
  • Elemental Orbs
  • RC Car Pet
  • Bright Blue Chat Color
  • ManaCube Glow Color
  • ManaCube Pin
  • Bowser Title
  • Navi Title
40 KEY DEAL

More Deals!

• 25% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 25% OFF CUBIT SHOP

Features:

• Version 1.20
  • New Spawn
  • Crates added
  • Fashion Show Event
Giveaway!
[/QUOTE]

snicksquirrel

ELITE
SnickSquirrel
SnickSquirrel
ELITE
Ratings
13 2
Joined around 2019. My favorite moment was when I was able to combine 2 servers into one bringing my Manacube account up a level and making it the best for me. I had an account with ManaCube and MV when they merged. It also brought more friends to my favorite place to build.