SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
IGN: EvanTech
Favorite book: I haven't read a book for real since elementary school. The last series I read was the Warriors series because duh cats are awesome. More fitting for me, I watch movies a lot more. The latest and one of my favorite movies I've watched is Ford v. Ferrari. Great movie, do recommend if you're into cars.

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
ion: ceoofsexx
Favourite book: Renegades by Marissa Meyer, I really like the whole concept of this book and I have read it 5 times lmao

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
ion: ceoofsexx
Favourite book: Renegades by Marissa Meyer, I really like the whole concept of this book and I have read it 5 times lmao
sry this is not an entry but I really loved that series, especially the last book which was a nice surprise. I also read her Lunar Chronicles series & should really check them out again because I forgot the majority of the plot.

xLunaa_

xLunaa_
xLunaa_
Ratings
IGN: xLunaa_
Favourite book and why: My favourite books are the Harry Potter series because they are very well written with a great plot.

Ratings
IGN: MyBee
Favourite book: I really like Lord of the Rings and the hobbit. cuz its fantasy but also because it is very exciting. I also like the story in it! ive read it multiple times :D
gl everyone :D

IGN: DontBhop
Your Favourite book and why: Miks me varastasime auto (its and Estonian book it translates to Why we stole a car)

CornJob

ELITE
Uitzicht
Uitzicht
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: CornFly
Favorite book: "Brotherband" 4, I love the whole "Brotherband" serie but especially this book because it came all together. (Also with the serie "Rangers Apprentice") Adventure and kinda medieval, always good.

My favourite book and why: A fly went by because everyone got set off by just one fly, which is just amazing to think.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
GG to all the winners!!