3 Canada Crate Giveaway! [CLOSED][JUST FOR PARKOUR]

Ratings
IGN: Quazjinx
Fav book: The outsider. It's the only book that has gotten me to want to read. Plus i love that kind of genre. Stephen King pretty good ngl

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
IGN: deekaroni
Favourite book: The Perfect Wife, it’s about AIs and stuff and it’s really interesting!!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
IGN: Tastronaut
Fave book: Picking one favourite is hard but probably Misery by Stephen King or The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
IGN: zzykrkv
Favourite Book: 1984 by George Orwell because it's still a highly relevant and important book, despite being written like 50 years ago.

Ratings
11 1
IGN: Crazyc7
Favorite book: It would definitely have to be the entire Harry Potter series, if I had to choose one it would be the third book, Prisoner of Azkaban I started reading the series when I was young and have always loved them just because of the mystical wizarding world.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
curtis18264
Lord of the Flies. I'm not so into reading, so this is a book I read for school 2 years ago. The discussion times we had after each chapter along with in-depth analyses revealing hidden details was something to look forward to.

Painter

ELITE
jesuschrist36
jesuschrist36
ELITE
Ratings
I’m giving 3 canada crate in parkour not too much but key is key.

Rules:You can only enter once and no alts of course

Format is like this

IGN:
Your Favourite book and why:

The giveaway will be closing 13/07/2020 20:00[GMT+03:00]

I’ll use a generator to pick 3 winners per 1 key for each winners Good Luck [sry for my eng]
IGN: coochiegirl
my favourite book is the old man and the sea because it’s simple and #great.

Sean

VIP
gligew
gligew
VIP
Ratings
ign: AsianKid0
Favorite book: KOTLC series, because it is like a mix of a lot of great books like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, and I just like the story in general.

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
IGN: iamspeeed
Favorite Book: As a fantasy reader, my favorite book is Lord Of The Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien because it has so much backstory and many minor details that I overlook that I find that I missed something I didn't see before every time! (Close second is Game of Thrones series)

GL y'all!

Last edited:

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
I’m giving 3 canada crate in parkour not too much but key is key.

Rules:You can only enter once and no alts of course

Format is like this

IGN:
Your Favourite book and why:

The giveaway will be closing 9/07/2020 20:00[GMT+03:00] (i changed time because i will go istanbul so no internet sry for this)

I’ll use a generator to pick 3 winners per 1 key for each winners Good Luck [sry for my eng]
Ign:Inktest
Fav book: Math's book because I love maths and wanna learn more

Ratings
ign: poopsy_the_dog
favorite book: ways of the world by robert strayer because it helped me mucho to learn about history and stuff and idk im lying i hated that book but it helped me pass my history class.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
IGN: Menaciingly
Favorite book: Maleficent 1 book, the writing is really descriptive and it was one of the first books I read

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
IGN: SoccerChicken50
Favorite book and why: Wakehyrst by Michelle Paver. Just finished reading it and it’s and all round good book and ticked all of my boxes.
This just unearthed childhood memories of me reading her gods and warriors series!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
ign: celestiiia

favourite book: far far too many to choose from!! Recently I've enjoyed reading Tokyo Ueno Station by Miri Yu, it was just a pretty cool read! I also am forever in love with the Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness, it's just so well written and says a lot about discrimination within society, yet still holds enough of the discussions within fiction it's just really gripping and epic... I could talk about books forever oh no I'll stop now!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway, super cool of you <3

Last edited:

bomber

Forum Expert
ELITE
bomberboy124
bomberboy124
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: bomberboy124
Favourite book: Nanberry by Jackie French. It's one of my favourites because its a true story and it has history of Australia.
Thankyou :)