ELITE
xLlama
xLlama
ELITE
IGN: xLlama
Server: parkour
Discord: Llama#6962
Prizes: Cubits.
Reason: I really want mvp and I hate grinding parkour maps to try and get the mana required to buy the cubits.

My favourite memory was when I accidentally started a cult with people wearing my skin on parkour.

Attachments

loverpuper101

MVP+
Aquastria
Aquastria
MVP+
Ratings
25 4
I’m sorry to see ya go slime. it’s aqua I hope you have a good time with life stuff and it treats you well.

reason: I honestly been obsessed with the lucky leggings for a long time to add to my collection to keep safe and grow my collection of ssvs. that would be awesome! thank you love aqua❤️

Discord scarletwitchery #9084
ign Aquastria

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Thank you for everything you've done for skyblock and the staff team. Hope to see you back sometime.
IGN: anxilyy
Discord: anxi#1011
Prizes: I would love to win the Pikachu Plushie on survival & Fortune Dao, Magic Ice Sword, Dragon Chestplate and the Fork on Aether.
Reason: I absolutely aDORE the Pikachu plushie and would love to have one. I feel guilty spending money since I should be saving up for stuff, so I try to use cubits. Even then, cubits themselves aren't the easiest currency to get. A chance of getting a good prize in a crate as well ;-;
I've also started playing Aether recently, so some SSVs would be amazing to have there. I didn't play when the crates were around as well.
Best/Favorite moments: When two good friends bought me elite. They thought they were all slick and tricking me with the "aNXi tEsT /sHoUT fOR mE i tHInK THErEs a BUg wITh thE PERmiSsIOnS" but nope. dumb

simplylowry

PATRON+
SimplyLowry
SimplyLowry
Patron+
Ratings
38 1
IGN: SimplyLowry
discord: SimplyLowry#6925
prizes: maybe a set of armor on aztec and like a mojinar
Reason: i just want some nice stuff to start me out if i ever decide to play their
best/fav memorie : all the times we were competing in skyblock at the start when it reset that was fun
Server: aztec
and you will be missed sad to see you go so fast outta knowhere

becc_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
becc_
becc_
ELITE
Ratings
135 4
IGN: becc_
Discord: Becca#5699
Prizes: I would like to win the Pikachu plushie for survival.
Reason: I seem to be very unlucky and only get mana pouches when opening crates lmao and the Pikachu plushie is adorable and I would love to have one
Best/Favourite moments: I have a lot of favourite moments with so many great people such as my adventures with @Uneasilly // Sil :D
Server(s): survival

Thank you for everything you have done for the community Slime <3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Dead Slime, Thank you for everything you did on ManaCube. You have guided me and many others on what not do to. You have encouraged us to be ourselves. You have done everything you could to ManaCube to make it a safe place. I've also had the thought about quitting ManaCube for months because of how dry my home server (parkour) feels. I and many others probably feel the same way. Mana has affected my life the most, because I've had a heart for a lot of the older staff team such as @JuanitoG, and @Aloro. People like yall, have a special place on ManaCube to me, as I see yall as "OG Staff Members that aren't cringe".

I've been trying to branch out to other games, but it's very hard to when they get dry. ManaCube Staff, have been kind in general, but I've ran into some cranky ones. My favorite cranky staff is @Shinxray, cause he's funny English major /j.

Dear Admins / Dacon, Manacube is a great experience once you find a way into the community, but it can be hard to when you have a shitty discord setup, meaning, please make it safer, I'm tired of the "your mom" type jokes, as it's old and kind of disrespectful because you don't know what someone is dealing with. I wish ManaCube's discord was a safer place. I know you can block people on discord, but ManaCube needs to have a safer place on discord for new comers. @laney for example, when laney first joined the discord, we where able to troll her, a lot because of her age, laney has overcome that, and has been shown respect because of her beautiful art creations. This is an example of cyberbullying, and before manacube has grown to it's place now, it's gotten worse and worse with it's way the community treats each other.

All I'm asking for is a safer community and the way we treat others, could lead the community to a bad reputation.

Slime, I'm sorry for all that rant, but I just wanted to make it clear that ManaCube has it's up's and downs and it's kind of unsafe atm with younger people joining it because of Dream. I'll enter this giveaway even though I don't play your main gamemodes. Dm me on discord Blurpyfied#4260, if you have any questions.

IGN: Claptain_
Discord: Blurpyfied#4260
Prizes: Birthday Firework
Reason: 7 years on ManaCube = 7 years firework?
Best / Favorite Moments: Being able to vent on forums, Meeting you and other old staff members, from the past 7 years of my life.
Server: Parkour/

IIPrismarineII

MVP
IIPrismarineII
IIPrismarineII
MVP
Ratings
IGN: IIPrismarineII

Discord: Prismarine#3372

Prizes: Cubits, Keys, SSVs, as long as I can get it on survival! (Probably mainly cubits/ssvs tho!)

Reasons: I recently have had pretty severe med issues with my dog and myself which led to me not being able to play mana for a long while and really set me back mentally irl. Due to the inactivity, I lost much of my progress, and since my party was not very active either during the time I couldn't log on everything got destroyed and looted, including my builds. I'm not too annoyed about it but I would love to get back into mana again this summer, and it would be awesome to start off with some cool stuff or have cubits to get some! :)

Fav Moments: When I was relatively new to mana and would just sit in the pvp pit not actually doing any pvp at 1 am and chatting with whoever else was in there, also getting launched back by someone's ssv bow over and over again, far enough to get thrown outside the pit itself!

Server: Survival ofc!

(P.s: I don't rlly know you, but I am sorry to hear you are leaving! Graduating college is an awesome achievement and I am glad that you got so much out of mana, good luck with whatever you will be doing in the future! <3333)

crime

PATRON
telegr4m
telegr4m
Patron
Ratings
Ign: 1x1is11
Discord: n.#5201
Prizes- I would like to win the green lightsaber and/or fork because I have recently started playing mana in general about a month ago and I've been really interested in survival/aether and grinding has been hard not having a good sword and a sva pick would make it a lot easier to mine.
Favorite moment- Even though I've only joined a month ago I've made several new friends and was even invited to join the top guild on the server. I came to this server to find a better and nontoxic community and I'm really enjoying it now.
Server-Aether

Topslime

PATRON
TopSlime
TopSlime
Patron
Ratings
IGN: TopSlime
Discord: TopSlime#8809
Prizes: Mijornor on Aztec, Tut Pick and Saber on Oasis.
Reason: I want to be more involved in all the servers and community's in Manacube. When Aether reset in Feb, I enjoyed the freshness of a clean reset and I played more Manacube in that first month, than I ever had in season 3. So when Islands and Skyblock reset, I will give it a try and the SVA's will give me a edge on the competition. :D
Best Moments: Gambling from $25 cubits all the way to $300. Also helping my buddy Scott0630 obtain a Freedom's Axe on Aether.
Servers: Aztec and Oasis.

I didn't know you to well SlimeLord but I know that when your departure was announced, the community was shocked and very upset. So it's sad that a loved player is heading out. But, best wishes and hope you have a better future! <3

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
I won't be entering because I have no confidence that I'll ever be back :/
I just wanted to commented and say that if I ever do get ill really miss
Ign: FrozenPepsi
Discord:pepsi#1195
Prizes: dragon set on oasis and saber on oasis :)
Reason: I want to start playing skyblock next season because it seems like a lot of fun.
Favorite moment: was when i was running my pants shop on atlas with cowamin
servers: oasis, and oasis.
;-; i miss that so much :( fun times on atlas with pantlantas

QuasiSynth

PATRON+
QuasiSynth
QuasiSynth
Patron+
Ratings
53 11
Ign : QuasiSynth
discord :dogman#2969
items:i would like to win paradise sword, rainbow shield scuba helmet or greensaber
reason:i would like to win 1 of these items because since i have started playing the server in may 2020 i have wanted to have a rare sva item and have been trying to find 1 that is affordable for me, as i don't have any irl money to buy cubits
fav moment: my fav moment would prob be when everyone in aztec celebrated my birthday https://prnt.sc/140sqmn
Server: Aztec

Last edited:

JustBudge

ELITE
JustBudge
JustBudge
ELITE
Ratings
Hey This is Crazy!
My Ign: JustBudge
Discord: Budge#3625
Prize: i'd Personally like to win the Cubits, or the Pickaxe: FORK on Aether
Reason: I started playing this server back in 2020 around november and, i've tried around 40 times in legendary crates for bold hasn't happened yet but i will keep trying and i think those cubits will help me out in trying to get it :)
Best Moment: Well i think in my opinion that the best moment was to meet everyone on here, Ya'll are so nice and great friends to talk to :)
Server: Well Since Cubits are Global, for the Aether stuff on Aether please :)

nick:putitaAa
discord:salvacers#3089
Price: I want cubits,keys.
Server:SkyBlock (oasis)
Favorite moment: When i join 10/10 customer support all people in ManaCube is good,nice, and especially very good vibes
Reason: I really like this server and i can do giveaways with cubits,money or keys many people helped me,i would also like to help

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
ENTRIES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
ANY ATTEMPTS TO ENTER AFTER THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

Good luck to those who have entered!