Votes: 21 18.9%

• Total voters

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Well hello again friends!

I have found myself very bored and yet still procrastinating from the amount of school work I need to complete, so I am deciding to do another giveaway to occupy myself!

To enter say your in-game name, discord, and your favorite server (and why it is your favorite server)! I also want everyone to include at least one person on the server that they have met that has impacted them positively!

Good luck to everyone :)

I will be picking the winners in two days at 3:45 MST!

I GENUINELY LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS! I go through all of them!! So put some thought into them please :)

Edit: This post just keeps getting longer and longer as I edit it haha (this is the third time). I guess I should be adding the people that have impacted me positively on manacube! There are actually so many people but I will try and describe all of you because you all mean a lot to me <3 (in no particular order):

Colloquialism, tigeralice, frozenpepsi, rodiieknn, birty, ttuller, xfrostae, smokinxans, kuduva, penguinkayleigh, timmy42502, literallypurple, yousefjr, runtac, annakristin... I am sure I missed a bunch of you so message me if you believe you are someone that has made an impact in my life because you mean a lot to me and have made my time on this server enjoyable. Whether some of you are on the newer side or on the older side of my time playing here, you guys are all the reason why I have continued playing on manacube (even through my current 2 hour month long mute lol). Can't wait to make new connections with people in the future! Thanks friends :)

Last edited:

Aztec_

ELITE
Aztec_
Aztec_
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Aztec_
Disc: Aztec#5463
Parkour just cuz it always has been since theres usually a lot to do, person prob uh GamersDecision

Phoenix

PATRON
IPhoenixI_
IPhoenixI_
Patron
Ratings
IGN: IPhoenixI_ (Phoenix xD)
Fav Server: Aether because I can grind mining subconsciously and talk to people who I've met over time
Ranged is my player that made an impact on me since when I first logged in over a year ago she was fun to hangout and play with and kept me encouraged to keep playing :D!

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
Well, the legend is back at it again.

IGN: monetised
Discord: ThatGuyJJ#5673
My Favorite Server: I would say it has to be parkour. I love frequents and making connections with new players. I also find parkour relaxing and really good for calming me down when I have my head full of stuff.

@MutedCowamin Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway, so generous of you!

hikr

ELITE
hikr
hikr
ELITE
Ratings
19 1

I have found myself very bored and yet still procrastinating from the amount of school work I need to complete, so I am deciding to do another giveaway to occupy myself!

To enter say your in-game name, discord, and your favorite server (and why it is your favorite server)! I also want everyone to include at least one person on the server that they have met that has impacted them positively!

zHy2SpkdlWkmfW2k
hikr#9853
KitPvP because of all the nice people I've met on there including matriu

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Well, the legend is back at it again.

IGN: monetised
Discord: ThatGuyJJ#5673
My Favorite Server: I would say it has to be parkour. I love frequents and making connections with new players. I also find parkour relaxing and really good for calming me down when I have my head full of stuff.

@MutedCowamin Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway, so generous of you!
I am no legend but thank you <3

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
IGN: xX_SacredPvp_Xx
Discord: I don't have one ):
Fav Server: Parkour is my favorite server on Manacube because my favorite thing to do in minecraft is parkour. A cool person I have met is InfinityxKatrina!

CrispierChutoy1

ELITE
CrispierChutoy1
CrispierChutoy1
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
IGN: CrispierChutoy1
Discord: CrispierChutoy#2489

Favorite server is hands down Aether because the grind never stops! Honestly you are the one who has impacted me the most positively with how generous u are giving me that rank upgrade paper. Thank you for doing another giveaway as well and good luck to everyone!

Birty

PATRON+
Birty
Birty
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: Birty , Discord: Birty#6581 , i main Aether because I love mining and love the chill community it has, the first 2 players who made an impact on me was Katy (Kami) and Arenzo since they was the first 2 players to help me out and just chill with me haha. Always appreciate a good giveaway especially when it’s from a good friend of mine thanks once again for doing this <3 Good Luck to all.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
IGN: Blorosaur
Discord: Bloro#7777
Favourite server: I actually have 3 and I can't decide!!!
- Parkour --> It's the server I started on, I have the most hours out of all servers and I have lots of friends on there. Sadly the chat is shitty.
-Olympus --> I love the concept of Olympus. Mining, Rebirthing, Volcano, all makes me happy, but this season IS WAY TOO LONG AOIWHR
-KitPVP --> I'm not very good at PVP, but this server lets me play with fun and enjoyment

Thanks for hosting this giveaway Charlie, this is very generous of you, and good luck to everyone <3

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
IGN: Blorosaur
Discord: Bloro#7777
Favourite server: I actually have 3 and I can't decide!!!
- Parkour --> It's the server I started with, I have the most hours out of all my servers there and I have lots of friends on there. Sadly the chat is shitty.
-Olympus --> I love the concept of Olympus. Mining, Rebirthing, Farms, Zulrah, Volcano, all makes me fun a lot, but this season IS WAY TOO LONG AOIWHR
-KitPVP --> I'm not very good at PVP, but this server lets me play with fun and enjoyment

Thanks for hosting this giveaway Charlie, this is very generous of you, and good luck to everyone <3
miss seeing you on aether bloro! Hope to see you around all the time next season :)

Katiekanji

PATRON
Katiekana
Katiekana
Patron
Ratings
21 1
IGN: _Katie22_
Discord: ༺Katie༻#2222
Being honest, my favorite server is survival on Mana because I joined not expecting to play for more than a week and have been here for months :D Lots of people have helped me on the server but one in particular is OrochiUwU, my now bestie, I couldn't ask for a better friend. Thank you for doing another giveaway! Good luck, everyone <333

Ratings
IGN: Ypsilantro_ Discord: ErinMarie#3116 My favorite server is Aether because there's so many nice people on Aether and so much to do! I've had a lot of people be very kind to me on Aether since I started to main there. Hoping for a new season soon so I can start working to get better than I am now. As always thank you for doing another giveaway and good luck to everyone!

x_xBen

PATRON+
x_xBen
x_xBen
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: x_xBen
Discord: x_xBen
Favorite server is probably Islands because I'm rich and have the richest island and I guess my favorite person I met on Manacube is Fluffy_hime because we talk alot and shes always very kind to me and were really good friends <3.

Ratings

IGN: OrochiUwU
Discord:Ørochi#0001

Survival is my favourite server, because of the community. Also, _Katie22_ has helped me a lot.

nple

QA Team
nple
nple
Patron+
Ratings
72 8
IGN: Deooooooo
Disc: Deo=#0001
Fav server gotta be either Aztec or Aether, I couldn't tell you just one person that has impacted me there's too many to count including you

Ratings
16 4
IGN: RodiiEknn
Discord: idek#9669
Fav Server: Aether cause im a little rich XD
Influential player: Has to be you cause you helped me through my whole Aether career xd. You gave me a sick deal at volcano when I was a rando, helped me get bold, gave me cubits when I won ur giveaway so thx for everything homie <3

Mr_Munchie_Jr

ELITE
Mr_Munchie_Jr
Mr_Munchie_Jr
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Mr_Munchie_Jr
Discord: Mr_Munchie_Jr#4443
My favorite server is Islands, the community is so strong there and just to name a few of my favorite members, PippyLI, Zeventy7, _walkingcarpet_, x_xben, and many other lifelong friends.