MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
IGN: SoccerChicken50
Disc: SoccerChicken50#8909
I love parkour and I especially love people who mention me in these give aways @Prisioner. Thanks for doing this bro.

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Ign: ItsAndri
Discord: ItsAndri#7998
My favourite server is parkour, because I play it the most and it's really fun. Thank you for doing this giveaway!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well hello again friends!

I have found myself very bored and yet still procrastinating from the amount of school work I need to complete, so I am deciding to do another giveaway to occupy myself!

To enter say your in-game name, discord, and your favorite server (and why it is your favorite server)! I also want everyone to include at least one person on the server that they have met that has impacted them positively!

Good luck to everyone :)

I will be picking the winners in two days at 3:45 MST!

I GENUINELY LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS! I go through all of them!! So put some thought into them please :)

Edit: This post just keeps getting longer and longer as I edit it haha (this is the third time). I guess I should be adding the people that have impacted me positively on manacube! There are actually so many people but I will try and describe all of you because you all mean a lot to me <3 (in no particular order):

Colloquialism, tigeralice, frozenpepsi, rodiieknn, birty, ttuller, xfrostae, smokinxans, kuduva, penguinkayleigh, timmy42502, literallypurple, yousefjr, runtac, annakristin... I am sure I missed a bunch of you so message me if you believe you are someone that has made an impact in my life because you mean a lot to me and have made my time on this server enjoyable. Whether some of you are on the newer side or on the older side of my time playing here, you guys are all the reason why I have continued playing on manacube (even through my current 2 hour month long mute lol). Can't wait to make new connections with people in the future! Thanks friends :)
IGN: StormySkiesYT
Discord: Starla#6166
My favorite server is... gosh, I have trouble deciding >.< I wanna say that it's islands, but I've always had a soft spot for aether... I do server hop a fair bit, so it's been interesting to meet different people from different game modes. Honestly... it's been a long ride, and I'm not sure who has made the biggest positive impact, obviously my friends- especially the ones who have been patient with me through these difficult times of being muted and unmuted and banned and unbanned and then banned again... it gets tiring really quickly, and I appreciate the people who are holding on for me. Here's a quick list to name just a few of the amazing people I have come to care about dearly- PippyLI, xTosh, EtherealAccord, gapplegal, Lavendel, ChocBar (the admin), and Hallowqueen. Sorry if I missed anyone!! This is just a brief list of some of the people who've been truly amazing and that I feel have had a big positive impact on me.

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12

I have found myself very bored and yet still procrastinating from the amount of school work I need to complete, so I am deciding to do another giveaway to occupy myself!

To enter say your in-game name, discord, and your favorite server (and why it is your favorite server)! I also want everyone to include at least one person on the server that they have met that has impacted them positively!

I GENUINELY LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS! I go through all of them!! So put some thought into them please :)

Edit: This post just keeps getting longer and longer as I edit it haha (this is the third time). I guess I should be adding the people that have impacted me positively on manacube! There are actually so many people but I will try and describe all of you because you all mean a lot to me <3 (in no particular order):

Colloquialism, tigeralice, frozenpepsi, rodiieknn, birty, ttuller, xfrostae, smokinxans, kuduva, penguinkayleigh, timmy42502, literallypurple, yousefjr, runtac, annakristin... I am sure I missed a bunch of you so message me if you believe you are someone that has made an impact in my life because you mean a lot to me and have made my time on this server enjoyable. Whether some of you are on the newer side or on the older side of my time playing here, you guys are all the reason why I have continued playing on manacube (even through my current 2 hour month long mute lol). Can't wait to make new connections with people in the future! Thanks friends :)
Ign: BluePottwal
Discord: NyonCode#3200
Server: Parkour
I've met some nice poeple on parkour. To just list a few: RickoRoll, Anacoustick, Ella_Mac, TheDestroyer7234 :)

Ratings
IGN: MrSky1205
Discord: DaSexyWilliam#3439
Fav Server: Skyblock Aztec, I just love skyblock there is no reason for this ;p
I join this server like a week ago and I just talk to a few of the people, one of them is JosonnXD, he is quite friendly and yeah he provides help to people around.

Good Luck to everyone :)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
WOAH OKAY
IGN: Acid_Reflvx
Discord: Acid Reflvx#3042

My fav server gotta be creative even though I main parkour. Its made some real memories <3

Communistdabest

PATRON
Communistdabest
Communistdabest
Patron
Ratings
IGN: Communistdabest
Discord: Comm#9834
My favorite server is survival, because everyone is friendly there. FlipperdyFlop had helped me alot when I started playing.

justakwardnemo

Ratings
IGN; justakwardnemo
Discord: abbilanham#9669
My favorite server is Oasis!!
Everyone on there is always super active and never skips out on the chance to help someone. I have played on oasis for about a year and a half and I love what it has grown into since I first started. Some of the people that I just adore are, SativaCyborg moist_meth, queenofawezome, hunter727, slime, kixfy and a bunch more who's igns I don't know fully haha.

GodsWealth

ELITE
GodsWealth
GodsWealth
ELITE
Ratings
GodsWealth
GodsWealth#0097
Cow has impacted me positively by reminding me to never bet against him and has thought me how to grow as a person with my gambling addiction.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
SSM_GOD
SSM_GOD#1941
Olympus, of course. I dunno if atlas or aether is better, they're really the same, even player-wise, to me.
@Quick one of my oldest friends. he's 63 years old. he's been with me through a lot. kinda surprised he still tolerates me.
Also, @Dutchy1372 cause he once called me smart, I think. maybe it was someone else?

Thanks for giving me cubits again! ;D

I’m gonna take this as an absolute win. Sometimes I’m even confused how I can handle u being so smort like dayum kid. You olso vewy cracked on da keyboard playin SG

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
IGN: deekaroni
Discord: izzydeekaroni#3163
My favourite server is parkour!
There are so many people who've impacted me during my time on the server. There were the people I met when I first started playing on aether like Snalph and timtam. But there's also the people that mean the absolute world to me like sil, ana, and jaycub. There are so many more people I could have named, but I don't want to accidentally leave anyone and make them think I don't like them so I'll leave it at that o_O

This is so incredibly nice of you Charlie, big props

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
IGN: bostaff605
Discord: Mychael#3374
My favorite server is definitely aether because I really like the concept of prison.
Thanks for doing this giveaway this is amazing :)

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
IGN: TheDestroyer7234
Discord: Dessssss#6637
My favorite server is ofc Parkour because I always thought I was okay at parkour, but I really learned a lot and met a lot of super nice people. Parkour is also really fun to do. I know some people rage at it cause it can be difficult at times, but it's fun to have a challenge sometimes, and I also like building maps with people too!

I'd say the one person that I've met that impacted me positively is Gamers because we were friends for a while now, and he's always been super nice to me. Everyone has too, but I just think that Gamers was always really helpful and understanding. Even though sometimes he would get offended too easily or would get mad or sad (I'm sorry ;-;), he's a really nice friend to have and I always like to see him around on Parkour!

fat_albert99

VIP
fat_albert99
fat_albert99
VIP
Ratings
IGN: fat_albert99
Disc: shrekelicious#4753
My favorite server is Aztec and there was not one person that made an impact but a group of them, great community!

MrCoolDude5

Ratings
4 2
IGN: MrCoolDude55#1730d
Discord: MrCoolDude
My favorite server is survival because the community and staff are great, Lots of people have helped me on the server and vincent is so funny with memes and coin flips. And I just love survival. It's just so much fun to not know what happens next and if it's possible to do something before another. I also love the import of fun plugins and the way it's updated. My fav plugin is the custom enchants and the second is the one that adds economy and ah. My 3rd and last is the Coin flip plugin. If I win I will gift half of them to my friend.

I also like creative for most of the same reasons but it has even more great plugins with mine is world edit on that server and its fun to do build competitions. Good luck to all! ggfor patron.

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
IGN: Char0108
I don't have a discord, but if I'm lucky enough to win, then message me on the forums (lmk if i can't join!).
I really like parkour a lot, Aether has gotten a bit boring

Hypikel

ELITE
Hypikel
Hypikel
ELITE
Ratings
26 1

IGN: Hypikel
Discord: Creepy#8705
My favorite server is ofc Aether since this is where i main and most of my friends are there. People who have impacted me are Derpylatios, MutedCowamin, Birty, Perfect_k_os and CornFly. These people have made my time in the server the best in the world and im so glad i got to meet all of them!

Last edited:

bing

ELITE
bingic
bingic
ELITE
Ratings
24 1
ign: bingalls98
discord: bingalls#6767
survival bc its legendary and all the ppl are chill

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
IGN: Quick_Silver_
Discord: Quick#1111
My favorite servers are KitPvP and Aether because I just generally love PvP and catching hackers cuz why not :). I Love Aether because I met some of my most impacting friends (@SSM_GOD), it was also the begging of my journey and lifelong memories of manacube.