ELITE
Smolfen
Smolfen
ELITE
Ratings
3 1
IGN: Smolfen
Disc: Smolfen#7131
My favorite server is atlas, i love to grind. The person who made impact on me is dutchy cuz he gave me the rest for vip+

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Well hello again friends!

I have found myself very bored and yet still procrastinating from the amount of school work I need to complete, so I am deciding to do another giveaway to occupy myself!

To enter say your in-game name, discord, and your favorite server (and why it is your favorite server)! I also want everyone to include at least one person on the server that they have met that has impacted them positively!

Good luck to everyone :)

I will be picking the winners in two days at 3:45 MST!

I GENUINELY LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS! I go through all of them!! So put some thought into them please :)

Edit: This post just keeps getting longer and longer as I edit it haha (this is the third time). I guess I should be adding the people that have impacted me positively on manacube! There are actually so many people but I will try and describe all of you because you all mean a lot to me <3 (in no particular order):

Colloquialism, tigeralice, frozenpepsi, rodiieknn, birty, ttuller, xfrostae, smokinxans, kuduva, penguinkayleigh, timmy42502, literallypurple, yousefjr, runtac, annakristin... I am sure I missed a bunch of you so message me if you believe you are someone that has made an impact in my life because you mean a lot to me and have made my time on this server enjoyable. Whether some of you are on the newer side or on the older side of my time playing here, you guys are all the reason why I have continued playing on manacube (even through my current 2 hour month long mute lol). Can't wait to make new connections with people in the future! Thanks friends :)
IGN: PizzaMorris
Discord: PizzaMorris#2210
My favorite server is kit pvp because I feel like for being this game mode, it’s way less pay to win than any server I’ve seen. Nate would probably be the person with the biggest impact on me, although he can be a stubborn butt sometimes, I love him to death. Really made my day seeing him play casually and enjoy the game for what it is. <3

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
IGN: AriesNinja
Discord: AriesNinja#4996
Fac Server: Aether because I became friends with so many people. My favorite person is prob @FrozenPepsi because he really helped me get started (Although he's pretty mad rn lol)

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
ign: jacobsfunparty
Discord: jacobsfunparty#2564
Fav server: parkour (not surprising) it’s always been there for me through the bad and it would be there through the good if there was any. A cool person I met is this dude named @Faudon hes a pretty cool guy that has definitely positively impacted me with all of his coolness.

Thanks a bunch for holding this giveaway!

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
IGN: Faudon
Discord: fau#1734

Favorite Server: It'll clearly be Parkour as my first favorite server, then I'd say Skyblock and Olympus. It has taught me a lot about people, communities and common skills overall. Apart from actually teaching me some minecraft mechanics and how to properly jump from block to block LOL..

I've made it clear for the people that have impacted in my life, staff or non staff related. I always let them know of how good they're to me so they never forget how good they did themselves. *cough* I keep it on their privacy except for @jacobsfunparty since I was menTIONED!!11 Anyway, I feel the same way and it is clear your coolness is way better :sunglasses:

EDIT:
I’m actually editing this since I was given the allowance to and mention amazing people that have helped me through staffing and are overall great people that y’all should know about.
I could not think what my life would’ve been without the beautiful and amazing @anaxrocks, @ChaoticPhoenix7 and @Hayleyx. They’ve helped me ease a lot of pain and made great memories together. I will never be able to give them back all of what they’ve done for me but I’ll be forever thankful for it.

@gapplegal Is one of the most sweetest humans I’ve met, I could not think of someone who wouldn’t care as much as she does.

Another great human.. @sil, even when he confesses he can be the most kind, welcoming and open person. Great human and hoping to stick around him for a while.

@rangedhealer77 smells!!!1!1! kidding, in all seriousness. Ups and downs don’t matter to us and we have went far with being supportive and love <3

most people that stick around to me know that I love and support them, I could name each and one of you but I already express my love in each way I can throughout my time <3

anyway... gl to everyone participating. love to everyone and merry christmas xoxo

Last edited:

anaxrocks

Retired Community Manager
ELITE
AnaXrocks
AnaXrocks
ELITE
Ratings
394 33
IGN: AnaXrocks
Discord: anaxrocks#0001

Favorite Server: My favorite server is StaffSurvival. I’ve had the opportunity to build parrot houses, barns, and storage warehouses with other staff. Never have I been so at peace with multiple parrots, or experienced multiple griefs from angry creepers. Don’t worry, any staff I come across, I declare war, peacefully of course, and charge at them with dirt, leather armor, and lots of beehives.

A cool person I’ve met is @gapplegal, my unofficial mentor when I first became staff and pog champion friend.
@ChaoticPhoenix7 @Faudon & @Hayleyx for being the best teammates on staffsurvival and goodest friends (minus Hayley and her WiFi)
@sil for being #1 noob and food god.
@prettyyodd and @LiLKayla for being one of the first and friendliest people I’ve met on Olympus.
@ChocBar for supporting me and multiple other staff members and starting up the Wiki all from scratch. I honestly can’t thank purpz for all of the hard work she’s done, hours and hours of editing articles, trial and error, being patient with someone (me) who’s never formatted articles before.

I usually don’t show it much, but I do appreciate every staff member and player I’ve had the opportunity to talk to and become friends with. Idk how to end this so :d

389F8EAF-242E-49FF-82ED-7C5E94754800.jpeg

garmerx

ELITE
xGarmerx
xGarmerx
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: xgarmerx
DISCORD: killerxgarmer#6523
FAV SERVER: Survival, the community always finds new things to do to keep it fun for everyone and everyone is really nice
PERSON: Sonic_raptor

llJon7ll

VIP+
llJon7ll
llJon7ll
VIP+
Ratings

I have found myself very bored and yet still procrastinating from the amount of school work I need to complete, so I am deciding to do another giveaway to occupy myself!

To enter say your in-game name, discord, and your favorite server (and why it is your favorite server)! I also want everyone to include at least one person on the server that they have met that has impacted them positively!

I GENUINELY LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS! I go through all of them!! So put some thought into them please :)

Edit: This post just keeps getting longer and longer as I edit it haha (this is the third time). I guess I should be adding the people that have impacted me positively on manacube! There are actually so many people but I will try and describe all of you because you all mean a lot to me <3 (in no particular order):

Colloquialism, tigeralice, frozenpepsi, rodiieknn, birty, ttuller, xfrostae, smokinxans, kuduva, penguinkayleigh, timmy42502, literallypurple, yousefjr, runtac, annakristin... I am sure I missed a bunch of you so message me if you believe you are someone that has made an impact in my life because you mean a lot to me and have made my time on this server enjoyable. Whether some of you are on the newer side or on the older side of my time playing here, you guys are all the reason why I have continued playing on manacube (even through my current 2 hour month long mute lol). Can't wait to make new connections with people in the future! Thanks friends :)
IGN: llJon7ll
Disord: Jon7#2413
Favorite Server: OASIS, well I have just started on this server and I have been enjoying it :D

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
*cough* I'm not entering cause I don't wanna take the spotlight away from others but since I was mentioned
@Faudon you're honestly the sweetest stsu {Shut the shoes up}
You're an amazing human :(
mfnbasuofhi
@anaxrocks true those days were fun, awkward and uh
UNOFFICIAL WTF I'm like the most official of them all duh
You cool too though
Anywho GL TO ALL and have an amazing Christmas month <3 *Imagine there's an emote of a gapple or a snowman here*

Ratings

IGN: zGhosted
Discord: Itz Ghosted#7831
My favorite server is Olympus Atlas because people are super fun and very friendly.

IGN awesominator
Discord Awesominator39539
my fav is kitPVP because it is a fun place to get rid of anger and i really like hanging out with IpenguinI because hes a great person and he is the anticheat kitPVP never had

Deformalize

ELITE
Yauc
Yauc
ELITE
Ratings

IGN:Deformalize
Discord:Deformalize#8952
Kitpvp is my favorite server because i love to pvp, XDriss for giving everyone kitpvp money.

kile5453

ELITE
kile5453
kile5453
ELITE
Ratings
Discord: kile5453$6780
IGN: kile5453
My favorite server is Oasis skyblock, and honestly it's really just because of the people on it. Everyone is super nice and chill on oasis, and everyone is incredibly friendly and helpful to each other. My favorite person here is digitydog, as she bought me vip and helped me immensely with getting a real iron golem farm up and running, as the one I had was pretty terrible at the time. She also just helped me out with getting the hang of skyblock in the beginning, too, which made it far more enjoyable when I started.

-Peter-

MVP+
PETEERRR
PETEERRR
MVP+
Ratings

Peter_High_King

Edit: This post just keeps getting longer and longer as I edit it haha (this is the third time). I guess I should be adding the people that have impacted me positively on manacube! There are actually so many people but I will try and describe all of you because you all

Hey dude tysm for this giveaway,
Ign: Peter_High_King
Discord: -Peter-#6987
Survival because i love building and everyone in hyrule and lots of other friends that are too many to count :)

Ratings
IGN : ZaneyRainy
Discord : ZaneyRainy#0870
My favourite server is Aether Prisons because I find the game grindy but very fun and the community is extremely kind and generous

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
IGN - Acceptation
Discord - Acceptation#0001
Favourite Server - I've loved parkour for a while and I'm so close to prestiging however, I have been getting into prison Aether for a lil while now and I have been loving it
Favourite Person - Despite them not being on the server this server, it's gotta be my bf Sando3 who I met on another Minecraft server <3