ELITE
MOONLIGHTFOXX
MOONLIGHTFOXX
ELITE
Ratings
IGN:MOONLIGHTFOXX
Discord: moonlightfoxx#2627
Server: Earth

Favorite Memory: I had jew surgery 2 weeks before Christmas one year, I couldn’t eat the meal because my mouth was wired shut but had my chocolate milk! To me, it was a funny memory because of people teasing me with food and my jokingly pouting about it. Makes me smile every time I think about it.

QEIAION

PATRON+
QEIAION
QEIAION
Patron+
Ratings
106 5
IGN: QEIAION
Disc: Qelaion#6861
Server: Survival
Favourite Christmas memory: Picking and cutting down a live tree frrom a Christmas tree farm with my immediate family & we always had the Muppets Christmas Carol on the tv while we decorated it together!

Sekushi

PATRON
SekushiCookie
SekushiCookie
Patron
Ratings
22 3
IGN: Motalicious
Discord: Motalicious#1234
Server: Skyblock

Favorite Christmas Memory: In 2016: I was travelling home across the states for Christmas, Me and my two brothers were going through a snow storm, well, We had gotten stuck in middle of nowhere and We seriously thought were going to miss Christmas that year, WEll after awhile of trying, an amazing Semi Driver, had stopped and helped us get unstuck, the car was to unsafe to drive any farther so we had to leave it on the side of the road, The driver had us all fit into the truck and go to the nearest town that wasn't for another 125 miles, we had finally arrived after a few hours and thanked the driver, We got InTouch with a towing agency but they weren't going to be able to retrieve the car, So we had to call for a ride, and were worried that we couldn't get out of the area, but luckily there was a little airport nearbyt and the amazing man that was running it offered to fly us near a bigger airport, which thankfully we gotten last minute tickets and flew to our families home... And made it just in time for Christmas :)..

P.S. After Christmas we had gone back for the car, and the same towing company actually went out there and got it after the snow died down, but we had to go all the way home and come back with a trailer because we had actually damaged the engine when it was covered and froze.

Anyways I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Prayers to everyone that are trying to make it home for Crhistmas!!

@Wystana @jixrr @snotme

alfiewtf

ELITE
alfiq
alfiq
ELITE
Ratings
12 2
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes, and a further 50 singular crates up for grabs (53 total winners!)

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 25 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 15 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Christmas Crates

≿————————-  ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

IGN: Swrds
Discord: Swrds#0001
Favourite Christmas Memory: Sharing presents with family and friends.
@rangedhealer77 @AbiXChew @VenomousLemon

Entries posted after 3pm EST on Christmas Eve will not be valid.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm EST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on another forums post.

≿————————-  ————————-≾

Don't forget to follow us on socials!

Tiktok: @manacube
Instagram: @manacubemc
Twitter: @manacubemc
Twitch: @manacubemc

≿————————-  ————————-≾
View attachment 55802

You can check the cubits ready for the giveaway on the account "ManaXmasGiveaway"

View attachment 55803

A very special thanks to @AbiXChew and @VenomousLemon for contributing towards the giveaway <3

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!:D

- @Swrds and @rangedhealer77
IGN:alfiq
Discord:alfie.#1725
Server:Kitpvp
Memory: Spending time with my family and opening presents

kile5453

ELITE
kile5453
kile5453
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: kile5453
Discord: kile5453#6780
Favorite memory: Not exactly Christmas, but building massive snow forts outside during winter break each year has always been a blast.
Also not sure how exactly to tag people, but @DigityDog @Fazudo @Comfort
And also, just a huge thanks to y'all for doing this giveaway, as you obviously didn't have to but it's awesome that you are! So ty :)

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
ign: Astruss
Discord: Azy#0420
server: olympus
favorite memory: when me and my sister were playing outside my moms friend who was deressed up as santa came out of the car and my sister was ur not santa ur jake and he gave up and started drinking with us :D
@Birty @SSM_GOD @Slaapziekte

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
262 7
IGN: AbiXChew
Discord:
AbiChChew#0001
Server:
Islands
Favorite Christmas Memory: When I was five waking up all sleepy, and seeing a box that was twice my height (not hard to do for anyone that knows how short I am irl) I opened it up and found the most amazing thing. A Barbie dreamhouse. It was three stories tall and the very best the 1990's JCPenny's catalogue had to offer. It was made of cardboard, had an elevator and I think leaned a little bit to the right. Barbie, Skipper and Ken lived their best lives for the 2 whole months I was obsessed with it.

Good luck to everyone entering!! Have a safe and fun holiday!!!

@Swrds @VenomousLemon @rangedhealer77

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9

Nika Yo

Dedicated Member
VIP+