PewPewMelon

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
PewPewMelon
PewPewMelon
ELITE
Ratings
As we know, survival doesn't have much except for money and cubits so i was wondering if you can add a cubits balance like other gamemodes in factions so we can at least browse our cubits. This will let newbies know how much they have as well. Example is attached :)

Attachments

Ratings
293 11
Hey there,
Firstly players can view their cubits by typing ./cubits balance or hovering over their name in the public chat. Personally, in my opinion, there's no need to fill up the sidebar more than it already is, maybe it might be an interesting addition for next season, you never know!

CamCam65

MVP+
MVP
VIP
CamCam65
CamCam65
MVP+
Ratings
29 2
I agree melon, im fed up of typing in /cubits bal. As most regular player will know i am a menace for buying cubits and i like to regularly make myself feel better by checking my cubit bal

PewPewMelon

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
PewPewMelon
PewPewMelon
ELITE
Ratings
yea true i do /cubits bal all the time to check it or hover over to myself, would be cool if i can look at those cubits and knowing how much i have too

ctrless

ELITE
MVP+
ctrless
ctrless
Mod
Ratings
164 9
Hello!

I agree with everyone's statements on this idea. It would crowd the hot bar a bit and checking /cubits bal or simply hovering over your name in chat is an easy task, but it could be convenient as well to show in the hotbar.

But if you feel strongly about this idea, you can suggest this idea here : https://suggestions.manacube.com/ and it will be reviewed by upper staff and other players can upvote it!

Madison