Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
Hello, people of ManaCube! As a nice start to the new year, I have decided to do a giveaway. I'm going to be giving away a total of 50 cubits. There will be three winners!

1st place: 25 cubits
2nd place: 15 cubits
3rd place: 10 cubits

If you would like to enter the giveaway, please comment your IGN, your discord username, and what server on ManaCube that you play on. I'll make a template of my own to avoid any possible confusion and for a correct format, too.

Example format:
IGN: Disillusioning
Discord Name: Disillusioning #0105
What server I play: Creative

Please make sure you remember the numbers for your discord username. I will not be searching for any of you. I am lazy. If you forget then someone else will get your prize.

If you do happen to win I will DM you on discord and you will have two days to respond. If you don't respond someone else will get the prize instead of you.

I will be deciding who the winners are within the first week of the new year. (Sometime between January 2nd and January 8th)

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me on discord. I respond fastest there. (My info is above and also in my forums description)

Also just a little FYI for everyone I'm fairly busy in life right now so if I'm a little late with responses on discord or announcing winners I am very sorry LOL

Thank you all for reading and I hope everyone one of you has a wonderful day.

- [!] Updated On January 4th, 2022 [!] -

The giveaway winners have been chosen! I will be DMing the winners on Discord. They each have two days to respond before a new winner will be chosen in their place.

Thank you so much to everyone who joined. It is greatly appreciated!

I will update this post with the winners' names once they all DM me back.

<3

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
724 81
IGN: sophiaaah
Discord Name: oofsophia#8337

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
IGN: BootzMC
Discord Name: Bootz#0022
Server: Parkour

Lalewo0521

VIP+
Lalewo0521
Lalewo0521
VIP+
Hello, people of ManaCube! As a nice start to the new year, I have decided to do a giveaway. I'm going to be giving away a total of 50 cubits. There will be three winners!

1st place: 25 cubits
2nd place: 15 cubits
3rd place: 10 cubits

If you would like to enter the giveaway, please comment your IGN, your discord username, and what server on ManaCube that you play on. I'll make a template of my own to avoid any possible confusion and for a correct format, too.

Example format:
IGN: Disillusioning
Discord Name: Disillusioning #0105

Please make sure you remember the numbers for your discord username. I will not be searching for any of you. I am lazy. If you forget then someone else will get your prize.

If you do happen to win I will DM you on discord and you will have two days to respond. If you don't respond someone else will get the prize instead of you.

I will be deciding who the winners are within the first week of the new year. (Sometime between January 2nd and January 8th)

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me on discord. I respond fastest there. (My info is above and also in my forums description)

Also just a little FYI for everyone I'm fairly busy in life right now so if I'm a little late with responses on discord or announcing winners I am very sorry LOL

Thank you all for reading and I hope everyone one of you has a wonderful day.

INGM: Lalewo0521
Discord: [GΞR㋛] ꪶꪖꪶꫀ᭙ꪮᦲƼᒿ᧒#0857
Im Playing on Prison

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
Ign:Beans1life