madmineral

VIP
madmineral
madmineral
VIP
Ratings
IGN: madmineral
Discord:mad#0458
Reason: i just got vip, but it would cool getting more monthly keys, but most of all just being to shout, its always been a thing ive wanted to do but cant since i have vip i cant :/, and if i dont get it, someone else will prob enjoy it more than me but its worth a try getting it, good luck to all who enter

Last edited:
Ratings
IGN: xkalopsia_
Discord: KaleChip#5580.

Reason I wanna win: I can't afford any rank anyway, I adore manacube, and I wanna be more involved in the community, and actually noticed maybe even once. xd I'd love to be able to change my nick, and being able to shout. I don't mind if I don't win, but I'm gonna put my mate down aswell: madmineral, he's a legend he deserves to win aswell. Good luck to everyone else. <333

Have a goooooooood day

Icebarge

ELITE
Icebarge
Icebarge
ELITE
Ratings
Not entering, however just wanted to say to all the other people who currently don't have a rank, don't be disappointed if you don't win! Keep saving up cubits by voting and /gary and given time and dedication, and soon enough you'll have a rank regardless, so don't lose hope!

I think it's really cool of you to do a giveaway like this and I'm sure you'll make someone's day <3

- Icebarge

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
IGN: Eureka14
Discord: Eureka14#5852
Why I should win: I am always helping the Aztec server and having elite would allow me to have more commands, shouts, and kits, which would help me a lot! I have always wanted an elite rank because it just looks good and it makes you stand out from the rest however, sadly, it is expensive. I do wish everyone the very best of luck in this giveaway and thank you for hosting it, this is very generous of you!

Ratings
12 1
TaoOfMystery
TaoOfMystery#3283
I want to win this rank because honestly, I'm cheap and I have been looking at buying elite for like 6 months but still haven't, so why not get it free.

-Peter-

MVP+
PETEERRR
PETEERRR
MVP+
Ratings
Hi, I am doing an elite rank giveaway to give back to the amazing community of Manacube.
To enter this giveaway all you have to do is ./hug cheatd in game. JKJK
All you have to do is comment your IGN, Discord, like this post, and the reason why you want to win this giveaway.

Giveaway winner will be announce on August 1st.
Peter_High_King

LivSW

PATRON+
LivSW
LivSW
Patron+
Ratings
IGN: LivSW
Discord: LivSW#5527
Reason: I believe I have been a huge supporter of ManaCube over the past year by buying keys, ranks, etc. Unfortunately, the Elite Rank is unaffordable to me. It would mean so much to me to be able to win this as I have supported the server in every way that I can! Also, who doesn’t want the perks of Elite?

Slayslive

ELITE
Slayslive
Slayslive
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: Slayslive
Discord: slays#7368
Why I want elite
I want elite because I wanna be able to give more claims to my party so they can build more amazing stuff (Survival) My party is my family they're there for me when times are tough and when times are good so I wanna give back to them.

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
ign : MilkCappers
Discord: MilkCappers#3829
reason: ive spent the past 3-4months on mana non stop ive bearly seen anyone irl lmao and id like elite as a reward sort of thing for how long ive spent on here :D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
IGN : MsCandy
Discord: MsCandy#3107
Reason: Candy is super fun to be around. Really kind and understanding and one of the nicest people on Mana as well. She deserves Elite as she is super active and Elite enhances gameplay and it would really make an impact for Candy.

IGN: Mr_Markov
Discord: Markov#6185
Reason: I'm trying to get started making maps and the extra plots would really help. Also I have a submission that they are more likely to review/accept a submission if the submitor has a rank.