Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
IGN: Linkey
Discord:Link#1000
like this post: :mc_e_2:
Reason why you want to win this giveaway: Personally id love the oppertunity to give this to one of the amazing people in my Party. Honestly there are people that just do so much and this would make the perfect reward for all their hard work.

Thank you <3

Remember its dangerous to go alone!!

<3

Ratings
i would love to win this rank because i really enjoy playing on this server, it has so many great people and ive made alot of friends playing here and i enjoy the enviorment the players give me, and i cant thank the staff and helpers myself. overall id love to win this and itd be a dream come true

Ratings
ign: minebuilder513
dicsord: it anit workin use forums until i can get it fixed
reason: lately i have been down it the dumps at our school we just got 7! new covid cases and i wont be able to see my friends for a looooooong time while elite will benifit me i will undoubledly use shouts to spread positivity while i am worried sick it will help keep my mind off things but if you dont want to pick me i suggest a good friend of mine helping me through my current mental state: miststillplays i dont know his discord tho just know that he is a very nice friend and is disevind of the elite rank as well i dont really think i (or mist) will get the rank due to there being a lot more better and more disevring then us and i wish good luck to all entering the giveaway! until augest the 1st gooooood luck everybody :)

BESTWW

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
IGN: PrincessPaigey
Discord: Paigey#9168

Why do i want to win: I am entering for a friend as ever since i joined mana they have been a nice friend to talk to and very welcoming into the community. They have also helped me out a lot so i feel they deserve a rank upgrade. They are very active ingame, forums and on discord so i feel like this is the perfect person to win elite.

reiVEVO

VIP
stupidcat200430
stupidcat200430
VIP
Ratings
IGN: reiVEVO
Discord: rei#9211
Reason: I enjoy jumping off and on blocks in my spare time, however sometimes ladders are also great. Furthermore, I am a devout Christian and therefore will go to heaven, so if you need a quick pass for your sins, I got ya.

Ratings
ign: minebuilder513
dicsord: it anit workin use forums until i can get it fixed
reason: lately i have been down it the dumps at our school we just got 7! new covid cases and i wont be able to see my friends for a looooooong time while elite will benifit me i will undoubledly use shouts to spread positivity while i am worried sick it will help keep my mind off things but if you dont want to pick me i suggest a good friend of mine helping me through my current mental state: miststillplays i dont know his discord tho just know that he is a very nice friend and is disevind of the elite rank as well i dont really think i (or mist) will get the rank due to there being a lot more better and more disevring then us and i wish good luck to all entering the giveaway! until augest the 1st gooooood luck everybody :)
tbh i left out a lot of stuff in there that i should of said like i was taken by c.p.s but i was given to a good family within a month and also an update i am not infected but still thank you for all the support and i think i sould remind you that mist is accitvly being a huge support.

zlyzah

VIP
zlyzah
zlyzah
VIP
Ratings
15 1
IGN:Zlyzah
Discord:rzxmp#5377
My birthday was 2 weeks ago and I couldn’t get a lot because my mother is struggling and I don’t have any money and this would really cheer me up. Thanks

Ratings
Hi, I am doing an elite rank giveaway to give back to the amazing community of Manacube.
To enter this giveaway all you have to do is ./hug cheatd in game. JKJK
All you have to do is comment your IGN, Discord, like this post, and the reason why you want to win this giveaway.

Giveaway winner will be announce on August 1st.

IGN: semijak
Discord: semijak#8177
Why: my friend is new to this server, and he has been having a hard time playing... I want to give this to him, so he feels more comfortable playing, and to make it more fun for him. I think having some extra perks when playing could lift his spirits.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
IGN: SeaSide24
Discord : ELSucre#4150
Reason : I would like to win these rank giveaway cause i honestly wanted to have a rank at manacube for a long time, since i can't spend any $$$ because i live at philippines it would be nice to win this giveaway :) HOPEFULLY I'm gonna win this hahaha *finger cross* Goodluck Everyone! Stay safe ya'll. have a good one.

Ratings
IGN: AaronB9
Discord: [MS] GoldyDragons#8866
Reason: I loved Manacube a few years ago and then I took a step back from Minecraft in general for a while. I got back into Minecraft recently and came back to Manacube because I remembered that it was a server that I specifically liked and it has gotten better since I remembered it. The community of Manacube is welcoming and I have always enjoyed playing o the server owo.

MrGrizz6

FrenchDinner
FrenchDinner
Ratings
IGN: MrGrizz6
Discord: writhe#5424
Why: For the most part I would like it because it'd be a great surprise for my brother who shares this account with me. I'm fairly new to manacube but me and him enjoy building our island together. I think it'd be a really great thing for us to share, and I'm sure he'd have fun with all the cool commands that manacube has implemented for the rank hahah. Thank you!